Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Hitesh Ji,

You are great!!!. But I want to inform everybody that myself and my manager received windows 7 home premium upgradation kit from ACER on November 2009, and I have installed it in my Acer, and activated it without any problems. But my wonder is my manager used the windows CD to install the software in his Desktop and he used to activate with the CD key for ACER. And its worked. How amazing... Even he installed it in ACER laptop after desktop installation, again amazing that laptop also activated. How it happened? He is also wondering.

I ask him that whether he have used any cracks for that; he replied me NO!!. so both machine is working with the same key. Is it possible because at the time of activation, he have used his mail id for the both machines? Or may be after some times, deskto activation will be blocked? I dont know

you are right !

if M$ found both system using one key, desktop or laptop os may be deactivated .

but again if auto update of desktop is stoped, then desktop and laptop both will run as it is.

also if key given to you is from corporate win 7, then you can install that win 7 on number of PCs.

as it is corporate lic.

they are many or, if buts in it.

only one thing i will say,

if it is working, then use it !!

Thanks for the info Hitesh Ji,

Our windows upgrade kit is not a corporate edition, I'm sure. anyway he is enjoying to use it and I'll inform him to de-activate the automatic upgrade option in one of his machines.

Thanks a lot

Disabling automatic updates for Windows 7 might seem like a bright option for some. But Microsoft is fine-tuning the OS and they are releasing updates and patches regularly to augment the performance of the OS. :)

there are option to update win 7 without autoupdate !

offline updates are available !

That nice to hear from Hitesh Ji.

I don't know how to update offline. Can you please give some suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Hitesh sir

Yesterday I dowloaded windows7 professional thru student login from MS( as my cousin is doing masters in us) and I copied to DVD by using imgburn.When I tried to install the said os it is asking for dvd driver. I tried number of times but of no use. When I googled there are lot of people complaining the same problem. The exact problem is when windows load and started setup, after few minutes it is asking for dvd driver. If you can help me I will be very thankful.

Babulu

That nice to hear from Hitesh Ji.

I don't know how to update offline. Can you please give some suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

check this link http://download.wsusoffline.net/

Hitesh sir

Yesterday I dowloaded windows7 professional thru student login from MS( as my cousin is doing masters in us) and I copied to DVD by using imgburn.When I tried to install the said os it is asking for dvd driver. I tried number of times but of no use. When I googled there are lot of people complaining the same problem. The exact problem is when windows load and started setup, after few minutes it is asking for dvd driver. If you can help me I will be very thankful.

Babulu

can u send a screen shot, or a photograph of error ?

it will help solving your problem !

@ hitesh - Any ideas why crypted.exe stops working after activating windows.

Pl see attached screenshot.

previous.gif

@Hitesh - Any updates on the problem

@karun

go get a original windows 7

there win7 activated versions available on net... i kno a person using it for last 6months.. win7 ultimate

Full versions of Windows 7

Torrent 1

Microsoft.Windows.7.ULTIMATE.x86.Integrated.February.2010.OEM.DV :- http://torrents.thep...053.TPB.torrent

Torrent 2

Windows 7 Ultimate ( Activated ) X86 & x64 http://torrents.thep...948.TPB.torrent

Edited by hitesh123
  • Like 1

@ hitesh - Any ideas why crypted.exe stops working after activating windows.

Pl see attached screenshot.

previous.gif

@Hitesh - Any updates on the problem

Its a trojan virus.(crypted.exe)help.gif

Anyone knows the way to downoad full version of trojan remover 6.8.1 (not trial version)sos.gif

ALL PM replied  ... waiting for confirmations !

Hi Hitesh, I also need ur PM. Please send me...

^^^

Tell me what solution you need !!

Does any one Having link to Download HP OEM Windows 7 Home Premium.

^^^

Why you want it HP Branding ?

down load normal one from above post

OR

All in one version :- http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/5237954/Windows_7_AIO_(Home_Prem__Pro__Ultimate_x86_x64)_Pre_Activated.5237954.TPB.torrent

I got windows 7 from my friend and installed in my acer and activated. But after that USB device are not recognizing. I uninstalled the driver and then restarted but then again same issue.

Any solution

^^^

Can you see Universal Serial Bus controllers in you device manager ?

is there any yellow exclamatory mark on any device saying USB ?

Also check your bios setting for USB.

A latest update released by Microsoft stops tweaks and show Windows as Not Genuine.

Fil deleted pls PM me the file