Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
me_saket

BSNL Provide EVDO In SIM

:previous:

It's quite old....

BSNL has full mobility on CDMA for quite long.....This topic(EVDO/CDMA SIM) is on the full mobility only....

Thanks kesav but is it full like as in tata indicom/mts etc or only within SDCA

^

Sougata I know WLL technology still thanks for explaining, AFAIK 033 WLL will work till Kalyani not beyond - what I meant to say is that Tarang is not CDMA FWP/mobile commercially wherein you can use it across circles (though MDA did circumvent that, remember the 40p STD scheme, RIM introduced WLL and allowed national roaming using BSNL network, all was good till some BSNL guy found out).

BSNL CDMA uses two types of numbering series.

1. Landline type STD+no : this is used for both FWP and Tarang WLL sets and roaming is limited to SDCA only.

2. Mobile type 10 digit no. : this is for full mobility service and roaming is possible All India except MTNL service area of Mumbai and Delhi.

When RIM started, they were also using Landline type No. scheme with service restricted to SDCA. But they provided backdoor roaming by allotting a new temporary local landline no. in the city of roaming, with automatic call forwarding activated in the home city no. So anyone calling to the base no. got the call forwarded to the temporary no. In fact at that time, if one directly called the temporary no., no roaming charges (call forwarding charges) were charged to the customer.

I remember for my Delhi RIM, I had muliple no. for the same handset, to enable it to work in whole of NCR consisting of multiple SDCAs - Delhi, Ghaziabad, Dadri, Faridabad, Gurgaon (total 5 different landline no. working on the same handset)

^

RIM had workaround in place and used BSNL network to handover the calls across SDCAs but BSNL did not know it ;). Google for details.

DA taught MDA many tricks.

HAPPY NEWS! BSNL now gives CDMA RUIM in both prepaid and post paid with super duper offers. visit the keral bsnl website for more details. they also have a special onam CDMA pack namely BSNL KAIRALI.

i mean BSNL started issuing CDMA RUIMs on prepaid in KERALA for the first time!!!

can u get me a sim ...i need a prepaid cdma uim....coz here in fbd thy r not issuing sim...

^ ^ ^ If you use a RUIM / SIM issued to Kerala Circle in Haryana Circle, you will be considered as roaming and charged exorbitantly.

for data usage, roaming is free..

sent from my AnDRoid6300 using tapatalk...

I know this is more than a year late, but shouldn't this thread be posted under Other CDMA providers rather than Other GSM Providers.

friends..Please let me know how to recharge BSNL CDMA prepaid mobile online. BSNL website offers only post-paid bill payment option for CDMA. I enquired with BSNL office. But they are clueless as usual. Please help...Thanks in advance...

Mods, please shift this thread to Other CDMA Providers section as pointed out by Anand J.

<< Topic Moved to Other CDMA Sub-Forum >>

new C-top up available for BSNL EVDO customer

EVDO Data STV's Available through C-TopUp:

Sl No.

MRP of STV in Rs.

Service Tax & Education Cess @10.30% in Rs

Card value (Rs.)

Validity (in days)

Free Data Usage

Unlimited

Unlimited

Unlimited

Unlimited

Note: When the customer is not using above Data STVs, normal plan data charge of Rs.0.05/100KB (Peak Hours) and Rs.0.025/100KB (Off-peak Hours) will be applicable.

http://bsnl.co.in/service/Promotional_offer_CDMA.htm

offer ending on 31st dec

A. Christmas Promotional Offer (Prepaid CDMA Services) from 20-12-2011to 31-12-2011 i)The validity of existing Recharge Coupons MRP Rs.220 (Inclusive of S. Tax) with talk value of Rs.190 is increased from 60 days to 180 days .

ii) In case of Assam , J&K and North East LSAs, extension of validity is subject to the guidelines/instructions issued by Govt. of India/Regulatory Authority from time to time.

iii) Bonus talk value on Flexi Top-up:-

Card Denomination

Usage Value

Rs.200 to Rs.499 Card value + Bonus @10% of card value B) Rs.500 & above Card value + Bonus @ 20%of card value B . Promotional offers for a period of 90 days with effect from 01.09.2011 :-

Local Night -Azadi Pack :

Sl.No

Particulars

Local Night Azadi Pack

STV Denomination in Rs.

S. Tax @10.30% in Rs.

MRP of STV in Rs.

Usage Value in Rs.

NIL

Tariff Validity

30 days

Call charges in Rs./Min

(a)

Local On-net call charges for calls to BSNL CDMA/WLL numbers (11.00 PM to 06.00 AM)

Free

(

B)

Local On-net call charges for calls to BSNL CDMA/WLL numbers (06.00 AM to 11 PM)

Free

All other charges

As per General Plan

The MRP of STVs mentioned above may be fixed in the price band upto Rs.3(+/-) of above price considering the local market conditions.

Note: The above STV is offered as a promotional offer for a period of 90 days with effect from 01.09.2011 .

how to recharge BSNL CDMA RUIM of Maharashtra Circle in Uttar Pradesh.. :doh: tried online through portal.bsnl.in, it says invalid No.(though bsnl portal says this while entering local BSNL CDMA No. too), also tried to get it recharged through local retailer, it also says Invalid No.

Is there any other option, through which i can get it recharged.. ?

Please help..

• Like 1

yesterday i had successfully recharge via

www.paytm.com

I had a htc cdma phone from sprint. Bsnl guys activate it with cdma service. Everything works fine for me but the number is like a landline number. It starts with 0377xxxxxxx.

I had a htc cdma phone from sprint. Bsnl guys activate it with cdma service. Everything works fine for me but the number is like a landline number. It starts with 0377xxxxxxx.

BSNL has two type of CDMA services

* WLL - Wireless in Local Loop (numbering same as landline 7+4 or 8+3 - starting with 0)

* Mobile - No. Pattern is just like mobile (10 digits)

I'm in talks with BSNL ppl. to get one of my imported cdma phone (sprint) work on their cdma network with EVDO.

Edited by aalok

u may ask for WLL number so u got landline line like number,, your number may not work in roaming or may work.

I do provide sim, which has mobile number with national roaming except delhi and mumbai

ALSO

I can activate new number on UR CDMA/EVDO phone or modem. But programming has to be done from ur side, BSNL wont help u for programming.

I bought the RUIM yesterday from BSNL. I am trying to use it on Verizon BlackBerry Z10. they dont have micro sim for CDMA customers so i had to cut the sim on my own. After inserting into BB. Under mobile network it says No SIM Card. So i went to the engineering screen and change the Network mode to 1x+EVDO and got the signa on both 1x as well as Ev-Do. was able to dial out to 1503(CC) but guess my account is not activated yet.

Any idea how can we configure 1x or Ev-Do on BB10 platform ?

Dear Cisco

Please share how did you get Escreen on BB Z10. I am unable to get the screen.

Please help.

BSNL charge Rs 350 for CDMA EVDO Programming on RUIM at Nagpur Maharashtra and can be only used for DATA. No Calls and SMS supported here.

Dear Cisco

Please share how did you get Escreen on BB Z10. I am unable to get the screen.

Please help.

Sorry for late reply rashid. You can use this app. Pretty easy and straight forward.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/26845876/?lang=en&countrycode=IN