Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
catchbhuvanesh

Alternative For Cdma Workshop?

one more thing i would like to add to this.

format your memory card as FAT32.

plz dont discuss the entire meid disable and esn change procedure openly

keep it to mails

it could lead this discussion board into trouble

we know some reliance officials are here on this forum ,so guys keep these discussions to a low

one more thing i would like to add to this.

format your memory card as FAT3

htc diamond doesnt have sd card , its intrenal storage of 4gb

radio file is already packaged in a ruu

so just run it

only if it fails then enter bootloader

for diamond u need super bootloader /induced bootloader mode

Edited by Mufaddal
  • Like 1

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot to all of you who helped me out. RIMWEB is really a gr888 place for newbies :signthankspin: .

Well today I shall flash my Diamond with this Radio. Meanwhile as Mufaddal Sir told we should not discuss this here. Hence, can anyone please mail me the further steps?

Finally I can see a ray of hope to use my Diamond in India :clap: .

Once again thanks a lot. You guys rock. :grin:

^^^

mail me

Guru is all here to help you on his own now!

Hi All,

Again thanks to all of you for helping me out. I couldnt wait any more to make my diamond up & running on reliance. So i tried myself with the Radio ROM given by you and a post from Mobile-files.us and could sucessfully make the diamond run on reliace with VOICE, TEXT and DATA. :Contento:

I am now using my diamond without any problems. Thanks once again especially to Mufaddal sir :Chulo::Chulo::Chulo:

Thanks a lot.....Really Rimweb Rocks......

P.S: Only one question I would like to task is that my current reliance handset was Nokia 1255 which had the ESN Number printed below the battery and I previously had my MIN number. So it was very easy for me to configure the diamond.

But if anyone can tell me how to get the ESN & MIN number of a reliance number which is on a RUIM Rim based handset. This would help one of my friend who is also planning to buy a Diamond. :GirandoOjos::GirandoOjos:

if you have nokia with ruim support, it is very easy just put following code on mobile and you can read all the data

code;- *3001#12345#

if it is lg or other handset you will require cw2.7 for esn

and if it is meid base ruim then try finding nokia cdma ruim handset

But if anyone can tell me how to get the ESN & MIN number of a reliance number which is on a RUIM Rim based handset. This would help one of my friend who is also planning to buy a Diamond. :GirandoOjos::GirandoOjos:

I think you are try to ask that how to know the ESN and MIN of RUIM card .

For that you need to put your Ruim inside any Nokia cdma phone and dial *3001#12345# , there you shud be able to find the ESN and MIN .

There are other options also to find the ESN and MIN but the above one is the easiest one if you have a Nokia phone .

Hi Sumit,

I am in search of CDMA workshop 2.7 cracked version, can you help me. I want to change ESN of Blackberry 8830.

@ catchbhuvanesh

Mufaddal Sir Recently helped me a lot with this matter. if you are unable to find any of these softwares, Kindly let me know. I have it all with me.

For the MEID disabling part. Mufaddal sir can surely help you any day when he is free till then get ready with these things.

1. QPST

2. QXDM

3. CDMA WORKSHOP 2.7

4. 1.08.99u radio

5. Team Viewer.

You can also follow-

:previous:

i think u won't require CDMA Work Shop for 8830