Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
savramesh

Airtel Gets Internet Of Upto 2 Gb Free @rs 98

Source

Airtel pre-paid net savvy customers now have a reason to cheer! Bharti Airtel, Asia’s leading telecom service provider has come up with an irresistible offer where customers can get internet usage of upto 2 GB free for a recharge of Rs 98 and a validity of 30 days.

The offer only for Airtel’s prepaid customers enables them to surf the internet for just Rs. 98/- for a month, with the Airtel’s advanced EDGE network with high speeds of upto 234 Kbps.

The offer also facilitates a customer to do multiple recharges and avail additional free usages, with a validity period of 30 days from the last recharge. For example if two recharges of RC Rs 98 is done, he/she will be credited with 4GB of free usage. If the usage exceeds the free limit under the scheme, the subscriber will be charged 30 paise for 50 KB.

A customer can check his/her remaining free usage balance by dialing *123*6# (for Mumbai) or *123*7# (for rest of Maharashtra).

hav been using it since last 2 months

Really a very good offer.Is it available in whole of india?

^

which gsm handset are you using it with and please try and collate the data usage that you incur regularly...

is it pan india or only mum-maha?

wow

didnt knew about this

i think now only vodafone is the costliest in data tariffs

btw i m changing my gsm no , to prepaid , this scheme makes me give airtel a second thought

:previous:

I think voda will follow suit very soon as they have always followed big brother in all aspects.....

vodafone also has gprs packs

rs 17 for 30mb per day

validity 3days

rs 57 for 30mb per day data usage

validity for 15days

this is a pan india plan... my brother is using it in delhi too

this is old one...i used it earlier..

here in kerala now u can use unlimited internet in just Rs. 96 for 30 days and in Rs 13 for 3 days..

can b used to connect pc... but recharge through coupon only...

vodafone also has gprs packs

rs 17 for 30mb per day

validity 3days

rs 57 for 30mb per day data usage

validity for 15days

Is it circle specific or applicable all over india? I can't find info. about these packs on vodafone site....

Thanks for Good Info !!!

for airtel is it to use the net on mobile only or to connect thru pc also 'coz vodafone is offering a limit of 5 gb for rs 95 per month for prepaid user but you can use it on mobile only and not connect thru pc

its available on airtel postpaid too ... :) same price. But if you want unlimited GPRS (exceeding 2GB usage a month) then for airtel postpaid the only option is the plan that I was posting about a few days back :)

Ashok ji can we change plans for getting 98 rs @ 2gb ... i think 2gb is more than enough ..

schem is excellent,

but once user increses, then network will s*%k.

@gauravjc

care that this plan is gprs only whereas the 199plan discovered by ashok sir is EDGE...

i used gprs plan in my laptop but speed is just ok.....

:previous:

The offer only for Airtel’s prepaid customers enables them to surf the internet for just Rs. 98/- for a month, with the Airtel’s advanced EDGE network with high speeds of upto 234 Kbps.

is it like tht??... i never got tht much speed in my bb... anyway then its good offer...

hav been using it since last 2 months

^^^

Toh pahle kyu nahi bataaya DAAKTAR babu. :quest: Bahut Chhupe Rustam ho. :)

yesterday I got call from some so called Independent Survey company (calling from reliance no.-LOL) asking me my opinion

if I will switch over to other service provider once MNP start if yes what is the main reason for that & I strongly told them YES

as till date Reliance is not offering such lucrative GPRS plans & for that only reason I will switch over to AIRTEL. , let’s see if it

makes any effect on their think team (if any). Requesting all other members to pinpoint such issue if you get such calls.