Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
savramesh

Intex Launched In 4470

Source

Intex has launched new dual SIM (GSM + GSM) mobile phone with live video chat facility. According to Intx, it is the India’s first 2G dual SIM phone which offers live video chat on 2G network.IN 4470 features with UMCHAT which stands for You and Me chat facility. This UMCHAT feature allows up to 4 users to voice, video and text chat with each other.

Intex IN 4470 features with 2.4 inch TFT display and has two video cameras (both are VGA) by which users can capture photos; videos, video chat as well as both can be use as a webcam also. Phone supports Facebook social network. Special security feature enable users to phonebook, messages, multimedia files, call history and personal calendar. Phone also comes with Mobile tracker security feature.

Intex-IN-4470.jpg

Other features includes, FM radio, audio – video player with equalizer, Bluetooth connectivity, phonebook with 1000 entries, torch light and java games. Phone has multi-lingua SMS facility by which user can send SMS in Bengali, Arabic, Hindi and English language. Intex IN 4470 supports TF/Micro SD card upto 4 GB expandable memory. With 1300mAh Battery, Intex IN 4470 has upto 180 Hrs standby and upto 5 Hrs talk time.

Intex IN 4470 is priced at Rs 3650 with one year limited warranty.

:previous::previous: hmmm.. I wonder what Intex is trying to do by launching a new handset each having some differentiating feature in it..

last week they launched 3 sim phone    :Sorprendido::Sorprendido: .     I wonder if it has been able to find any or some market at all for itself.

Lets see how the response comes for this phone, the whole concept though is appreciable  :clap:

OH..NO... On seeing the model number starting with 4, I thought INTEX has just launched FOUR SIM MOBILE in India.. :rofl_200: Dear Intex, we are expecting MUCH MORE from you... :Contento:

^

Video Calling on 2G phone is an awesome thing! I wonder how will be the video quality because even on 3G network, one can hardly recognize the face!

By first impression, looks like worth buying

^

Video Calling on 2G phone is an awesome thing! I wonder how will be the video quality because even on 3G network, one can hardly recognize the face!

Sumit Bhau, face recognition is the matter related to Camera of the mobile.....Agar Camera he ghodey ko gadha dikha raha hai.....toh isme 2G ya 3G kya karega ? :P

^

Nah. I used video calling on Vodafone New Zealand network with my i-mate JasJar! The camera quality is bloody awesome! but when it was video calling. it let me down!

I think its not video calling actually its video-chat its MMS exchange just like sms chat ......

• Like 1

Whatever It is I would love to experience!

this is the first time i have heard video on 2G network.