Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Manju

Data Cable For Lg Rd6130

Hi

Do any one know where the Data Cable for LG RD6130 (USB) would be available and its cost/if not suggest the other compatible datacable.

Can we install a mobile software on our Cell Phone?

Can we send MP3's to our Cell Phones thro Data cable?

Thanks.

Regards,

Manju.

Edited by Manju

Hi Manju,

Welcome to RIMWEB.

For ur querry, datacab for 6130 is the same that is used for 2230/5130.

Its official cost is 1399-.You can get that from WW or LG service centre. I do not think its cheaper versions are available at present in the market.

Thanks Sanay

Connecting with those 2230/5130 datacables to 6130 does it make any problems either to the PC or to the Cell Phone?

I belive I saw a non OEM data cable for the LG 5130 on Baazee, yesterday. Obviously, it was priced much less...

Check out the stuff there before paying almost 1.5 K for a @&$#! data cable to Reliance.

Someone somewhere in this forum had told that the cable for 7130 7230 and 5130 is the same and that person had confirmed it with the LG service centre and maybe it will work with the 6130 also

Has anybody tried this well Manju if any of ur friends have these phones u can surely try this and inform us

i have not tried it with the 6130...but i personally have the 7230 cable & have tries it with the 7130 & 5130..it works with it.

i'm guessing that the data cable will work on the 6130 as well as the 6000

Yes,

I have tried it and it works

But i have another problem the connection @ my home is very unstable the Rconnect dialer hangs I have tried both 2k and XP

But in my office when i try it works fine any help??

Someone somewhere in this forum had told that the cable for 7130 7230 and 5130 is the same and that person had confirmed it with the LG service centre and maybe it will work with the 6130 also

Has anybody tried this well Manju if any of ur friends have these phones u can surely try this and inform us

19593[/snapback]

even 2030 data cable works.

heard from ww not tested.

i have not tried it with the 6130...but i personally have the 7230 cable & have tries it with the 7130 & 5130..it works with it.

i'm guessing that the data cable will work on the 6130 as well as the 6000

19652[/snapback]

5130 and 6000 cables are different.