Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ayaz_cool

How To View Bsnl Bills Online?

i didnt recieved my bsnl landline bill since last 2 months. went to exchange bt they fail to give full details of the bill.. :help: i want to view my bsnl landline and broadband bill online. i have visted the bsnl w.site bt didnt get any solution.. can any 1 tell me how to view bsnl bills online and also the procedure :sos: :sos:

you can visit http://www.bsnl.co.in/ . in the middle of the page you will find online service and below pay landline bill. click on that and register.you can do following with this

view bills summary

view bill in pdf format /download bill copy

pay bill online using bank/credit card

get online recept in pdf format

pls remember to pay bill atleast 5 days in advance.

It is very convenient instead of wasting time moving around BSNL fools

thnx man. 4 the details.. it asks UNIQUE ID. i dont have UNIQUE ID, because i didnt got the bill... will take the UNIQUE ID no. from bsnl then i will register. thnx a lot :signthankspin:

From previous month bills, you can get UNIQUE ID

i didnt recieved my bsnl landline bill since last 2 months. went to exchange bt they fail to give full details of the bill.. :help: i want to view my bsnl landline and broadband bill online. i have visted the bsnl w.site bt didnt get any solution.. can any 1 tell me how to view bsnl bills online and also the procedure :sos: :sos:

Very good question! I recently needed couple of bills (duplicate) for a refund issue. The BSNL Pune specific website used to archive old bills in PDF format. When I went on the site I got the message that the site is no more and displayed a link to a new URL. The new website seems to have less functionality than the old one... and no bill archive exists anymore.

Long story after that... wasted lot of time and calls... but finally got the Nodal officer to get the accounts officer to mail me the duplicate hardcopy bills. They told me that softcopy bills are not available anymore. Also, the bills mailed to me are on plain paper (and different format)... so do not look remotely like the original bills.

www.bsnl.co.in has no facility to view/pay bills of Poona customers. My bills don't have a unique ID either.

BSNL sux... instead of providing more facilities, they go and remove the ones previously available. :angry:

Edited by raccoon

While I have no trouble with the mobile bills (as and when they post them in their own sweet time), but the fixed bills I have never been able to see online.

This month I could not log in on Reliance myservices to get my mobile bill, so had to use the quick pay for the e-mailed bill.

Edited by sgiitk