Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rkburra

Reliance Gsm Call Divert/forward

Hi ,

Does RGSM call divert/forward to another is working or not. I am trying to activate it . But no luck.

RGSM coverage is pathetic and atleast I want to have a call divert when it is not reachable [Most of the time].

Finally I am planning to switch to TaTa Docomo. Atleast its signal strength is quite stable and good at my home and office. I am not sure about other areas inn Pune.

I am eagerly waiting for MNP to switch my fancy number from RGSM to other operators.

^^^ did u try *333?? and request them?? also i think you shall have an option of call forwarding/diverting in the phone itself... kindly check call settings in the phone...

^^^ did u try *333?? and request them?? also i think you shall have an option of call forwarding/diverting in the phone itself... kindly check call settings in the phone...

I have tried all possible ways in my both handsets. Using same handsets, I was able to set for TaTa Docomo number call divert. But not for this RGSM scrap.

I have called customer care for the same. As usual their answer is, contact nearest Rworld center for resolution.

hmmm... interesting case... do post here once u get an answer.. :)

I have tried all possible ways in my both handsets. Using same handsets, I was able to set for TaTa Docomo number call divert. But not for this RGSM scrap.

I have called customer care for the same. As usual their answer is, contact nearest Rworld center for resolution.

i am in kolhapur. in my RGSM sim ,i can divert to any number. but in your case what is coming?

^^^ yes call divert is working at my side too.

Hi ,

Does RGSM call divert/forward to another is working or not. I am trying to activate it . But no luck.

RGSM coverage is pathetic and atleast I want to have a call divert when it is not reachable [Most of the time].

Finally I am planning to switch to TaTa Docomo. Atleast its signal strength is quite stable and good at my home and office. I am not sure about other areas inn Pune.

I am eagerly waiting for MNP to switch my fancy number from RGSM to other operators.

Which areas of Poona do you face a coverage issue in? With me the issue is not just of coverage but also of poor voice clarity. 

Please don't waste your time with those CC retards on phone. Just email the service assurance cell (email on website). I have been nagging them once every while... and their tech. dept. has also called me up couple of times. While they have resolved the texting problems, problems with voice calls remain. Please do email them about it and follow it up.

It seems docomo also has issues in Pune... as told to me by couple of Docomo users. Guess these new networks are taking their time to smoothen out...

Hi ,

Which areas of Poona do you face a coverage issue in? With me the issue is not just of coverage but also of poor voice clarity.

Please don't waste your time with those CC retards on phone. Just email the service assurance cell (email on website). I have been nagging them once every while... and their tech. dept. has also called me up couple of times. While they have resolved the texting problems, problems with voice calls remain. Please do email them about it and follow it up.

It seems docomo also has issues in Pune... as told to me by couple of Docomo users. Guess these new networks are taking their time to smoothen out...

Thanks for info.

I wrote a number of mails to corporate and service assurance cell. Immediately I got a calls from them. But nothing is changed.

I am in Vishranthwadi and my office in kalyani Nagar. Inside my home and office , almost there will be no signal apart of voice break.

God bless RGSM.

For TaTa Docomo , at least it is good in my home and office. :)

:previous: Well, if you have zero signal, then your problem is worse. My problem is that the voice clarity s**ks even when signal intensity is ok.

RGSM is no good if its your main phone. Don't know if/when they will fix their rotten network.

I also don't seem to have any problem in diverting calls.. using the menu options in my phone, I am able to divert my calls be it divert all calls or be it divert when un-reachble or any other thing like tht.. :Decepcionado:

This seems to be a problem at SIM card level or something.. you can  mark a mail to the Service Assurance cell or RCOM, their e-mail address can be had from the RCOM website & mention about this Call Divert problem as well as the problem of coverage or voice quality you are having..  :)

Although some problems take time to resolve when mailed to Service Assurance Cell, however, I have noticed that the problem does tend to get resolved even if it may take some time, when e-mailed to Serv. Assurance Cell.. This has been a personal experience.  :Chulo:

@ Raccoon

That actually sounds funny! CC Retards! lol.. But all true.. thats what they really are.

They dont know a bit. all the solution they know is, " Sir, I request you to kindly turn off the phone, remove the battery for 5 mins, place it back and turn it on.. this should solve the issue, else you can always call CC again"

Bloody someone tell them removing battery is not the sol. that pisses us more than anything.

Whenever I need to contact CC I always ask the representative to connect me to there supervisor straight away without having a word with them.

Edited by sumitvrma

^^^Instead of the battery thingy, they have been trying something new with me - whenever I have called them about the network problem, they tell me that work is in progress and it will be resolved by tomorrow at x am/pm.  :huh:  All lifes of course, as nothing happens after the given time. And having said that, they usually refuse to even take a complaint. 

Calling those retards on phone is a complete waste of time. Emailing is a much better idea.

Continuing with the CC experience.. This happened with me once. I called up CC for a problem related to SMS not getting delivered or smthng..

the stupid person who picked my call, she said that, '' Sir as the messages are going from your RGSM phone, its not a problem of RGSM.. if the messages are not getting delivered to the other network this is a problem in there network '' :Contento::Contento:

she ws forced to shut up whn I said ki '' I am facing the same problem in sending SMS to RGSM network also'' :rofl_200:

Oh then She realised all of a sudden & said, ok, she would lodge a complaint regarding the same..

I mean, can u believe these CC at RCOM.. I mean they are being paid for telling that **** ???!!!!! :angry::angry:

Edited by gulshan_sawhney

Offtopic:

But really its getting interesting.

When I was In New Zealand, I called the HP customer care guys, the toll free no. which was NZ.

No Offends to south people, A guy speaks up (In typical South Indian Accent) and says " Thanks A lot for calling HP total care, This is Adam Online, How can I help you today "

I said " Bhai mere saath Hindi Mein Baat Kar Sakte ho! " and we were laughing all the way through and finally he told me that is actual name is Vainkatesh.

True Man, India is the Biggest HUB for CC!

Anyways Our CC is still much better than that of Chinese people who pronounces THREE as SREE, I swear man.. they are worst with there english out of all I have heard!

Edited by sumitvrma

:previous:  Non proficiency in English is another matter... but can they compete with our CC people in the field of pure retarded ness?   :GirandoOjos:

^

Yea, your point is true aswell, but on the other end, if one is not expressive and have quite a good knowledge, it is as good as knowing nothing.

I wouldnt like to talk to someone who is bad with his fluency and pronunciation.

You might find it weird, but whenever I call CC and dont find a good speaker, I disconnect and dial again to find a better one.