Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Lokesh great midi's......

JOhn Denver ka song sounds really nice.... thanks a lot

Hope u dont mind me using it for my GTRan n not for 7230 as the subject line says :P

CIAO

Vijay

Lokesh great midi's......

JOhn Denver ka song sounds really nice.... thanks a lot

Hope u dont mind me using it for my GTRan n not for 7230 as the subject line says :P

CIAO

Vijay

19844[/snapback]

glad u liked it vijay. Didn't know..that they can be used for gtran also. ;) ....m getting some cheap thrills these days experimenting with PSNplayer...converting songs into midis or finindg most of it on net and reducing time of it to make it compatable for our phones :D ... expect some more from me soooon!!

Will be waiting for ur new MIDI's....

Anyway tell me using PSMPlay how can i convert MP3 to midi.....

Can u make midi's for DHaani ( Strings) Wcked GAME (Chris ISack) Tears In Heaven (Eric Clapton)...... FEEL (robbie Williams)....

HOPe u make a few of em for ME n other ppl.....

Vijay :P

Will be waiting for ur new MIDI's....

Anyway tell me using PSMPlay how can i convert MP3 to midi.....

Can u make midi's for DHaani ( Strings) Wcked GAME (Chris ISack) Tears In Heaven (Eric Clapton)...... FEEL (robbie Williams)....

HOPe u make a few of em for ME n other ppl.....

Vijay B)

19896[/snapback]

will try to make these ringtones soon. :P

No u can't directly convert using PSM Player. First you need to convert it into wav and then using psm player u can convert it into MIDI. There are many softwares available on the net that converts it into wav. But somehow thu this process the quality of the midi/song i feel kinda goes out. I am on a look out for a midi software that retains as much beats as possible from wav. I have Midi Mastero 3.0 and another audio to midid convertor..but m not too happy with its quality. At times the results are good...at times... naaah! So till that time... I just hunt on the net for midi songs... and then edit it to suit our phone size thru PSNplayer. :thumb:

Lokesh What Can i say...... The FEEL midi is toooo goood.... thanks a lot

Waiting for MORE

Vijay

The midi is good ( now i expect that from u).... but cant keep ti as ringtone....

Cause the start vol is low re

Thanks ANyways

Vijay

Thank u lokeshsapre :wub:

Good_bad_ugly theme is my all_time favourite....enjoyin it on my T610 !!

cheers...

Hey here r a few ringtones from me....

Hope u like em ....

Me big fan of coldplay n U2 so 2 r of coldplay......

And the other is the theme From THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS..... USED in many hindi movies.....

Hope u Like Em......

First time me uploading ringo's ... so lemme know if u like em

VIjay

coldplay_clocks.mid

coldplay_inmyplace.mid

mohicans.mid

Edited by VIJAYg

Hi all,

Congratulations on doing a good job with your contibutiond to the forum with your ring tones. I would like appreciate the same as I have been able to take advantage of some.

I would like to post this observation of mine. I have tried to load all the tunes here on my LG RD 7230 but I have noticed that I cannot load midi files greater than 4 Kb. Has anyone faced this issue and have overcome it ?

here in the forums u will find a utility called psm2player or sumthing like that.... using that u Can cut the midi files to ur desired size or even convert wav to midi....

Anyways in Gtran i dont have that prob so don really know much more abt it....

And by the way Lokesh can u change the topic name to RIngtones for all or sumthing like that....even ppl with other models mite have a look in

Regards

Vijay

Edited by VIJAYg

here in the forums u will find a utility called psm2player or sumthing like that.... using that u Can cut the midi files to ur desired size or even convert wav to midi....

Anyways in Gtran i dont have that prob so don really know much more abt it....

And by the way Lokesh can u change the topic name to RIngtones for all or sumthing like that....even ppl with other models mite  have a look in

Regards

Vijay

20488[/snapback]

Thanks

can you post the link for this utility as i was not able to get it in google.

Also we should have a section in the forum to have all the midi files and then split it by comapnies and handsets.

Now brendon u too can post a few rintones......

Lokesh long time no Midi.....

Try Dhaani for me

Vijay

HOW DO YOU CONVERT WAVE FILE TO MIDI :angry:

Hey guys check this post and find around 5 thousand midis in a folder, takes a long time to download but there are some amazing tones. i have them all on my system but never had the time to go through so many. check thm and let me know the best ones too. I too am using GTRAN, and use psmplay to edit them to small size.

check JAXs post in the below given thread.

If any of u have already tried these i am sorry!

http://www.rimweb.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=279&st=15

Edited by tanveer

HOW DO YOU CONVERT WAVE FILE TO MIDI :angry:

20634[/snapback]

mayank..there are many freebee softwares available that convert wav to MIDi... even PSM player does that..but many a times it throws an error coz of some wav format... there are softwares like audio to midi3.0, midi mastero, widi 3.0 etc. Some of them need cracks to make it work in full mode. The best way to get started is dude..find some good midis...don't bother about the size...use PSM Player..and edit it as per your choice.

guys...

for the past 2-4 days I am stuck with a sexy wav piece of veer zara intro but can't find it to desired format when I convert it to midi thru any of the softwares. any more freebies software that you guys know that can convert wav to a real good midi?

Hey vijay... was away for the weekend. I have a couple of songs that I am planning to work upon as ringtones..gimme a day or two :grin: ....HOTEL CALIFORNIA is also one of them :D

I WANTED WAVE TO MIDI SO THAT I CAN MAKE TELUGU RINGTONES :angry:

Tanveer ..... Sunils Ftp aint working for me... :lol:

Anyways lokesh if u want Hotel California i have it....

Bye