Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Here are some (4826) midi files for conveting to ring tones.

2299[/snapback]

this is the post i was talking about,not sunil s ftp, i downladed th 27 mb file from here and it has some of the most amazing tones

if u have problems tell me whic tones u want i ll look up

and upload them here

Edited by Chirag

I knew what u were talking abt tanveer.... Only thing is i downloaded the zip and it has only one TXt file in it.....

Anyways is there any other place where i can get it....

Waiting for the midi of Dhaani by strings....

Bye

Vijay

Tanveer ..... Sunils Ftp aint working for me...  :lol:

Anyways lokesh if u want Hotel California i have it....

Bye

20676[/snapback]

Ya vijay..send it across...will save me time to create :ph34r: ...

btw..i cudn't rename on the forum ka topic... i guess once u create it..u can't edit it :D .

how to send the ringtones to 7230? can u guide

20688[/snapback]

Hi,

You can upload ringtones using BITPIM. Its a small software. More about it, you can find on this link:

http://www.rimweb.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=769

Only thing is that this topic covers bitpim..using 2030 model. But don't worry...the process of using bitpim is same. Also... I deviated a bit from this process. I downloaded ringtones from R world and simply renamed the ringtones that I wanted to upload to that file name and uploaded it using bitpim... and it worked.

Wud suggest u go thru this topic first and then if u need more help..lemme know!

Hey me not at my house rite now.....

Will Upload it by tonite.....

Any u2 or coldplay fans can put up requests....

Vijay

Hi......

I cant get midi format of Dhaani and dooba dooba ( silk route)........ preferably midi of whole song... i will cut the best part for me........ but pliz someone upload the midi....

:D

Vijay

Edited by VIJAYg

Hi......

I cant get midi format of Dhaani and dooba dooba ( silk route)........ preferably midi of whole song... i will cut the best part for me........ but pliz someone upload the midi....

:P

Vijay

21117[/snapback]

vijay...even I am searching for its MIDI... cudn't find it :grin: ...i'll give a shot myself and try and convert mp3 into midi..and then see how the result is...mp 3 bhi nahi mil raha dhaani ka mere ko... lemme search it on my office's LAN now.... :D

Tanveer.....

Thumbs Up...........

PUFF Daddy ringo is really amazing...

Thanks

Vijay

Hi

i C it .... cant download it.... anyways it says .mp3 .... ringtone in that format?????

Vijay

I don't think we have phones with mp3 ringtone support in RIM.

This one converted is far from perfect try it....

pink.mid

i tried a lot and of the conclusion that u can only overwrite with bitpim to 7230 .the midi file size has to be less that 3.99kb there is no other way like mms to download on 7230.i have saved 10 ringtones with this method on my 7230

i tried a lot and of the conclusion that u can only overwrite with bitpim to 7230 .the midi file size has to be less that 3.99kb there is no other way like mms to download on 7230.i have saved 10 ringtones with this method on my 7230

21265[/snapback]

nahi yaar... u can even stretch ur ringtone up to 5kb ..and a little more also. I have most of my ringtones of 5kb size and they work just fine. :)

U can have bigger sizes but the number of channels has to be less. And possibly some of the lower freq instruments also affect the size that can be played.

I have a mid on my 7130 which is full 17kb and it plays. I am not engouraging U to load large fils & get into trouble but upto 5-6 or even 7 kb shuld be fine most of the time. And for larger sizes one more thing to esnure is that the actual size entry in the header files is made using a hex-Editor. (I think niket or some one discussed it already)

hey webmaster..the above ringtone (mrs robinson)..is of 8kb. I just uploaded it on my 7230 thu bitpim only. Its working fine. Why don't you also try it out?

Edited by lokeshsapre

Here u can get some of the midis i have edited. They r cool ones. I am a big fan of coldplay - so many of them there.... Check them out n tell me if u like it. I have even attached Hotel California intro.......absolutely beautiful.

california153.mid

Edited by anishrao