Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ayaz_cool

Samsung Mpower Muzik 219 Cdma

Samsung Has Launched New CDMA Handset For RELIANCE & TATA

Mpower Muzik 219 with expandable memory of 2gb...

* Dual Speaker with powerful sound

* LCD : 1.7'”,128x160, 65K TFT

* VGA Camera

* MPEG4 / MP3 Player

* FM Recording

* Music Hot Key

* 2 GB Micro SD support

* Bluetooth™

Stereo FM with Auto tune facility of up to 30 stations. Enjoy listening to your favorite

music with one touch access. Record your favorite FM songs to micro SD card / phone memory.

Charge Mpower Muzik with USB data cable connecting to your PC. Transfer your music files to mobile from PC & charge the mobile simultaneously

Unleash the power of 32 polyphonic preloaded Indian ringtones & also set your selected MP3 songs as ringtones.

all this @ just rs. 3150/- (ex.mumbai Price)

post-53426-126915536423_thumb.jpg

post-53426-126915536957_thumb.jpg

post-53426-126915537395_thumb.jpg

Any idea whether WAP, internet access and java apps are available in this mobile. Today almost all cheap chinese phones have internet access.

this model was launched a couple of months back. This is also there in their web site. The manual does not indicate any thing abt the WAP/Java. So, assume this to be only a music phone.

Any idea whether WAP, internet access and java apps are available in this mobile. Today almost all cheap chinese phones have internet access.

i confirm this phone doesn't have WAP / GPRS, moreover it doesn't have MMS enabled in it. :NO:

those who want high quality sound in headphones @ throw away prices. can buy this handset... the sound quality of this handset is better than any sony eric w series... this is cool handset in cdma @ Rs.3100/-

These 'muzik' phones with their proprietary jack and no support for 3.5mm headphones are bit of a joke. I was very positive on these before knowing about the jack :angry:

nothing great except For music lover.+CDMA user

its omh can be used with any cdma .. means mts also

Only you need carrier specific OMH Sim !!!

but searched in market,

Virgin not providing omh sim card

Reviews??

and latest price please

Reviews??

and latest price please

3050/- Ex D.P Price in Mumbai....

I wanted to buy this phone.. I was very much pleased by its looks, but my primary requirement was good battery life unlike most CDMA phone including the ones supplied by Reliance (need to charge daily) and for internet connectivity for PC..

Although some members here say it has no internet connectivity (in phone or PC) and also that is not mentioned in the manuals.. I found some people saying that it has internet connectivity.. even some R-Web world people and some shop keepers recommending this handset for internet usage through R-World and through PC using the Samsung PC Suite. They also showed me the "Brew" and some data option available inside the handset, but could not show me the internet working..

So would like some of you owning the phone to test for urself and tell me if this phone has a modem and can be used to browse internet on a PC (with a special SIM card and data cable not bundled with the handset) ?? and what is the average battery life ?

can not be used for internet via pc. Even for brew to work you need omh sim.

Battery life is quite good as its a little more than basic handset.

Hi...

I dont know if this mobile phone model model has Airplane Mode or not. If a handset has airplane mode, we can keep the handset ON but cancel all incoming and outgoing calls/SMSes. Could anyone who's owned/used this model confirm it for me pls ???

Edited by digitallogic

Hi...

I dont know if this mobile phone model model has Airplane Mode or not. If a handset has airplane mode, we can keep the handset ON but cancel all incoming and outgoing calls/SMSes. Could anyone who's owned/used this model confirm it for me pls ???

yes , it does have its Airplane Mode

called as OFFLINE mode

Usually SAMSUNG hides the Airplane mode in Profiles section... Mostly in the last of the profile list as "Offline Profile".. Hope that helps..

Recently bought this model. Wanted to install java app on this phone, samsung phones only allow java app installation OTA (from browser) & saw that the phone does not have a browser. I wish i would have visited the forum before.

Has anybody tried installing java app on this phone. Also - after putting OMH sim, Home -> Air Services -> Brew option changed to Home -> Air Services -> R-world . There is no option of browsing inside R-world. Is the setting correct ? Or is there something wrong with the OMH sim ?

i m using this phone from last 3 months, its good, but one problem is coming , its gets switch off sometimes, when we on the bluetooth.

Any one used the new Samsung Guru B559?

Hi.. I would also like someone to enlighten me about the samsung B 559? Does it really have 1300 mAh battery? And what about the price?

@Himanshu Singh

Yes,Samsung guru559 has true 1300 mAh capacity battery.....it has good talktime of 5-6 hours & almost 5-6 days standby time with moderate usage....it has good built quality,good fm reception & recording....overall a very very good cdma handset within low budget range....I personally recomend this to my friends & they r truly happy with this one.......It costs about `1950-2050 INR.....

Edited by avishekghosh

Thank you avishekghosh for providing the details

Hi, I have recently purchased Samsung Mpower Muzik 219. I did not get a USB chord with the phone. Would someone please tell me how much does it cost? Also with the help of Samsung PC manager, can I synchronise my Outlook contacts with the Muzik 219 phone memory? Last query, does anyone know about Brew? When i tried to open it, the phone asked me to get an upgraded RUM. Does anyone know what does it mean?

Its been just a week since i have been using this phone (earlier I used the cheaper LG basic CDMA models) and I find the model appealing. Battery is fairly good, phone is easy to navigate, fairly good phone contacts memory, and not to mention, really good music system.