Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Arun

Bsnl Launches 2 New Unlimited Broadband Combo Plans

March 23, 2010

TelecomTalk.info

India’s National telecom backbone and the largest Broadband service provider Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) today announced the launch of two new Pan India High speed Home Unlimited Broadband Combo plans (including land line) at Rs.1000 and Rs.1100 with 1 Mbps and 2 Mbps downloading speed respectively.

Presently the above plans are available for new and existing subscribers in Chennai telecom circle and it will roll out for all the circles soon.

BSNL 1 Mbps Unlimited Broadband Combo plan will cost Rs.1000 per month along with Rent free Land line, 450 free local calls.The 1 Mbps speed downloading will be valid up to 9 GB after that speed will be 256 Kbps. While 2 Mbps Unlimited Broadband combos Plan comes at Rs.1100 per month along with Rent free Land line, 500 free local calls. The 2 Mbps downloading speed will be valid up to 10 GB downloads beyond that speed will be 256 Kbps for further downloads.

The operators also has 512 Kbps Unlimited Broadband Combo Plan at Rs.900 per month with 400 free calls. With this plan the 512 Kbps speed will be valid up to 8 GB beyond that speed will be 256 Kbps.

In Chennai circle, BSNL also offers Free Installation and 2 Mbps downloading speed for all plan as a promotional offer for all new broadband subscribers till 31st March 2010.

when does reliance increase the speed or reduce the cost...................?

Am happy to see BSNL responding to competitors ..

1MBPS is of no use,

Pay 100 extra and get

double speed+1GB+50 call free.

Never expected BSNL to implement FUP. That is sad. Now only poor MTNL left with no limits.

FUP is the key of earning for all these bb companies.

:NOTriste: no good for users !!!

Edited by ::Hitesh::

Its disgusting to see FUP by BSNL!

i dont see the point in this plans

FUC of 9/10gb on 1mbps and 2mbps is BS

a user like me will download that much in a week

and fater that what ??

only 256kbps

sounds Good.. atlast KUMBKARAN BSNL JAAG GAAYA... canu u plz mention when it will be available in maharashta. :sos:

Any idea on night unltd on the above new plans? (from 2AM to 8AM or better?)

:previous:

There won't be night free offer on these "unlimited" plans

:previous:

Thats a very bad move by BSNL IMHO....

i dont see the point in this plans

FUC of 9/10gb on 1mbps and 2mbps is BS

a user like me will download that much in a week

and fater that what ??

only 256kbps

There is no FUP, only the speeds will go down. You can download unltd still, but with vastly reduced speeds...

• Like 1

Gujarat, AP and Punjab have one more unltd plan: -

See here

See here also

See here also

And AFAIK, all other plans are available pan India... (Though not too sure)

Edited by KumaarShah

:previous: Useless plans for users like me. I was hoping that they will reduce the monthly charges for my Rs. 750 plans and increase speeds to at least 512 kbps. No chance am paying more than what I am for BB. And the FUB absolutely sux!   :angry:

Very disappointing.

@Kumaarshah,

I had gone to BSNL today to activate the 625 wala unlimited plan for my home... but they say, they have no information about this plan. And they say me to check everyday at 1500 (tollfree number for BB related queries here in gujarat)

Will update once i get this plan..

waise 625 mein unlimited upto 256 kbps connection is good...

With 8/9GB FUP limit for 2Mbps BB connection, it is better to stick to Combo500+ where there is atleast NIGHT Unlimited FREE...

One year Remaining for Crash in Broadband Rates, Just wait for some more month, i dont have any hope for BSNL they only care for Home Users

With 8/9GB FUP limit for 2Mbps BB connection, it is better to stick to Combo500+ where there is atleast NIGHT Unlimited FREE...

I Think You Are Right, But Then You Will Have To Download Only During 2AM to 8AM.....Unlike other providers where night time is from 10pm to 7am or 10pm to 6am or 11pm to 7am or so.....

I am downloading more than 30GB during the night unlimited time by scheduling my torrents and downloads. SO these plans are useless for me.

When does reliance increase the speed or reduce the cost...?

I am using UL900 of BSNL 512 kbps Unltd and for this month the speeds are supposed to be 1mbps. But they are in reality, pathetic.... I am planning to back to Combo 599 2mbps speed, 2.5GB d/l and nights unltd d/ls.

previous.gif Are you sure the speeds are not low due to line conditions? Thats the issue I'm facing here... and its been over 25 days since I'v been complaining. They aren't even bothered to even call and ask.