Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
linuxguy

Reliance Dapo Users' Petition...

Seeing the plight of all the Dhirubhai Ambani Pioneer Offer(DAPO) users. I took the liberty to make an online petition. Please sign it. Also urge friends, relatives, or anyone who are caught up in the DAPO to sign the online petition. Dont think that this petition online and thus worthless. Any company has to listen to this perfectly valid petition if there are sufficient people signing up.

Also, please refrain from signing the petition twice or the likes.... it will just reduce the credibility of the petition. Lets see if we can get enough people to sign it so that Reliance listens to our voice! Post about this petition where ever you go. The link is very very simple too!

http://www.petitiononline.com/rilpet01/petition.html

thats a good initiative friend I am with you in this there is also one more thing in which they r looting us and that is the calls to TATA indicom CDMA mobiles which is being charged as GSM calls

Really EEPROM, these guys are masochists ...why stick on to something which is making you so miserable??? Yes, you would loose your free SMS and your number ...but you cant have it all!!! Quitting rather than cribbing can be lot more effective! :P

PS. and don't pay your bills on the way out (esp. if u think RIM ripped u off)... :P

Edited by raccoon

Winners never quit and quitters never win

exactly! Mobilize as many people as possible to sign the petition! Coupled with Mr.Agrawal's case it will be a definite slap in Reliance's face! We must have UNITY!!

see, cribing, quiting never gonna help, even if u buy new connection even with different SP, there is no gurantee that they will not cheat. Best way is to fight back. I have been doing this with many companies not for personal gain but to show them that how ever big they are they have to give service to customer.

Recently one of my frnd bought Nokia NGAGE, which had some defect, which ASC refused to endorse, also they said it is not repairable (display was misaligned). I guided my frnd to fight for it using services of consumer protection forum. After abt couple of month of mailing etc, he got letter from nokia either to get full refund or he may buy another handset of any model. He may get refund of difference or may have to pay little extra.

Infact when I bought DAPO it was 1 min pulse and said terriff so un able to fight. Still I signed petition.

DAPO orginally was offering 15s pulse. They had the audacity to not even inform the users that their pulse & pulse rate has changed! > :clap: . My sister and I were visiting one of their dealers when we came to know that the pulse and pulse rate had been changed recently by reliance. I was so angry. The increased the pulse 4 times (15s to 60s) and the pulse rate 3 times(40p to 1.20p)!!!

See u cannot say they did not inform u because in their agreement they have said PRICES/TARIFFS are subject to change without prior notice

But yes they have cheated that is for sure they did not give what they promised

i know that clause but the government doesnt allow consumers to be exploited by using that clause :angry: Otherwise reliance would have made the pulse of 1 hour and charged 1000bucks per call. From the "legal" point of view it too is correct because the consumer was informed that the tarrif can change without notice. But morally, ethically its wrong. What is the government for? What are the consumer protection rights for? They are in our constitution exactly for such purposes :clap:

We have our rights! and we shall have them! :D

Till now there is just 21 Signatures on the petition. I guess thats not enough. Common DAPO users.. Sign the petition.... Let our voice be heard!!

reliance started commercial operations in different parts during March to May 03.

I think TRAI order for 60 second pulse for the purpose of IUC was effective from 1.5.2004 and reliance starting charing 1 mnt. pulse from that date.

DAPO was a three year service contract between two parties. For any reason, if any one party wants to deviate from the terms of contract, other party has to be given the option to accept the change or terminate the contract. Reliance has not given any such option. Therefore, changes made by reliance can not be binding on us. Recent judgement of Delhi consumer court on 15 second pulse proves this. We know there are atleast 10 other TRAI directives which Reliance has openly flouted. so TRAI directive can not be excuse for overcharging DAPO users.

and how about tata and Garuda giving pulses less than a minute, Garuda has always been doing that, was the TRAi directive not for them?

yeah.that extactly is the point. Reliance is using TRAI directive bogey to over charge us. this is proved beyond doubt.

DAPO usres seems to be shy of signing petition. some times most were vocal in taking ambanis to court? Kya hua yaron?

Edited by Basant

they will just find ways to by pass this court directives, remember they provided us with roaming wen they were not supposed to

feel sad few guys showing corage to sign the petition

can we post this announcement for DAPO petition on the main page of RIMWEB? so that all the DAPO users take note of it and sign it

u cannot really expect 100 DAPO users on RIMweb anymore! The ratio is very very less since the conversion to prepaid. The other Option wud be to send this link via Email and SMS! Remember all of us have FREE SMS :)

WHAT !!!!!

Just 28 signatures. Thats it. Why? What happened? I expected to see atleast 100 signatures there. Are there so less DAPO users? If yes, then we r gone. No body is going to listen to just 28 users.

Guys, please please do sign it. For my part, I will inform all my friends who are DAPO users to go to this link and sign it.

BTW, nice initiative. I really admire you guys. Great job.

I wanna sign on the petition. I am from Bangalore. Pls lemme know how I can do that.

Tanveer I think your idea is good and we can expect a great response.

There was a mass petition last year on www.petitiononline.com to have a high speed train overnight train from Bangalore to Trivandrum.

It had thousands of signatures...

Well it sort of worked as the journey time of Island Express from Bangalore to Kanyakumari is reduced now.

You can still view it on this link

http://www.petitiononline.com/btoset03/petition.html

So we need more signatures on our petition to have some one notice it..

Edited by deepu