New launch cdma set :

Color

Wireless FM

Dual Speakers

Large 1.77" screen

Torch

1300 mAh battery (6.5 hrs talktime)

post-8739-126953998231_thumb.gif

Good battery backup with a cdma handset....but pls post the source,price,& other functions....

is it OMH or operator locked?

model number?

Excellent phone at least on the feature wise!!!!!!! Hope it is excellent on the price front too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good features. I hope samsung launches the marine handset in cdma too, i liked its sturdyness!

source reliance web world

its an OMH category handset... supports 7 indian regional languages + english.. however, the price is yet to be disclosed..

some more features are -

phonebook capacity : 1000 contacts ( 3 numbers each contact )

message capacity : 500 messages

3 games : cricket, sudoku & carrom

2.5 MB memory capacity shared with BREW downloads, FM recording or voice recording

7 customizable profiles

PC sync : phonebook syncing using PC studio software

• Like 1

I dont find anything about the phone in net.....pls post the web source...& is this have wap connectivity???

good low end phone,

willing to buy if price is less than Rs1500

Send reason to buy is OMH

pricing should be in range of 2000-2200

then my plan is dropped

Desperately waiting for more information about this phone. Was really amazed by the battery backup!!!!!!!!!

My LG RD 2650 is giving in after 4 years. Looking for a urgent replacement. Any more information regarding this phone?

The bangalore webworld and CC guys are totally unaware of this phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by vvinayakpai

Called up Samsung CC at around 12:30PM and got the information about the phone. They did not have the details regarding the price because it was a newly launched phone.

I thought of giving it a try once again and called them up at around 4PM. This time, much to my surprise I was informed that there is no such phone at all. I also provided the reference number which was given to me during my earlier conversation but it was of no use. Really surprised!!!!!!!!!

Any information about Samsung outsourcing their CC to RCOM???????????? :)

I saw this model at a Samsung showroom and its price is 2200. It also has dual speakers but not sure about PC Sync feature.

Rs2200/- is a good price considering the battery rating (1300mAh) of this mobile phone... I will get one for my staffs...

purchased one from Prime Watch World, bbd bag kolkata on 30/03/2010 for rs. 1990.

price is expected to increase on a/c of vat being increased from 4% to 12% effective 01/04/2010 :-(

^^^ 5 % or 12 % ?

I heard 5% here !

^^^ 5 % or 12 % ?

I heard 5% here !

it was 4% but now its 12%...

purchased one from Prime Watch World, bbd bag kolkata on 30/03/2010 for rs. 1990.

price is expected to increase on a/c of vat being increased from 4% to 12% effective 01/04/2010 :-(

please tell us Review

How is the performance of the phone? Is the battery as good as promised?

^^^ 5 % or 12 % ?

I heard 5% here !

SORRY OFFTOPIC : has the vat inc all india ? i have not seen any vat inc by any shopkeeper in haryana

it was 4% but now its 12%...

please tell us Review

Yes, please post a detailed review about this handset...about its battery life,network & voice quality,sound quality etc....I am planning to buy this one soon.....

& another thing the VAT rates on mobile handset is not uniform in India....it depends upon the state govt....now after 2nd april'10 in West Bengal the vat rate is increased from 4% to 12.5%...but this increase is only for those handsets which has price range more than 3000 INR...

• Like 1

Reviews??

and latest price please