Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

^^^ Well guys.. Im of the thought that when a Forum can have rules/guidelines why cant we atleast have some basic ethics involved for this thread.

At the end of it, seller should be satisfied that his freebie stuff goes for 'good work' instead of commercial gains..

Solutions for the same, are welcome.. else i'll drop it here if ppl have issues.

• Like 1

Thanks a ton ACS ... for the device(s) your'e sending to me :) its a different feeling altogether :)

Hi, I regularly go on motorcycle rides in some remote areas, where Reliance network is not available. Can you give away your Nokia 3310 to me, because I am planning to pop in a BSNL card in a GSM mobile for such tours.

Any donor? :)

Hi, I regularly go on motorcycle rides in some remote areas, where Reliance network is not available. Can you give away your Nokia 3310 to me, because I am planning to pop in a BSNL card in a GSM mobile for such tours.

I do have Nokia 2112 didn't used it for almost 3 years. not sure if it's working so if you want I can send it across hope it works for you :)

just PM me your address. one more thing I'll be able to ship it to you over next weekend. because I am very busy this week

@ACS can i get PCMCIA card if those support sim card, or LG andset if they support SIM(reliance)

As per discussion.. Sending today.

Thanks a ton ACS ... for the device(s) your'e sending to me :) its a different feeling altogether :)

Your welcome Karki.. pleasure is all mine.

I do have Nokia 2112 didn't used it for almost 3 years. not sure if it's working so if you want I can send it across hope it works for you :)

just PM me your address. one more thing I'll be able to ship it to you over next weekend. because I am very busy this week

Thanks for your offer Manish, but Nokia 2112 is CDMA phone, which I already have. I need a GSM phone to use BSNL card. Thanks for the offer anyway :)

dear manish

can i have the nokia 2112(as standby) in case if it works for reliance cdma ruim card

regs

@manishag

ani meher wants a GSM Phone, not 2112 CDMA..

Thanks ACS.

I have one BL-6c battery very old, didn't used/charged from last 6-8month,+ nokia 3.5mm charger-original nokia.

Needy plz send ur address,

Great initiative....

I have Reliance PCMCIA card for give away...

Also, 1 Nokia 3310 but haven't used them since 4 years so cant guarantee will it work or not.

Much more computer related stuff... Will post in a day or two...

Sure... PM me your address. Will courier you. I will send it through TO PAY courier so that you can pay shipping charges on delivery.

Any takers for Reliance CDMA PCMCIA Card ??

Hi.. I would like to have Nokia 2112 for using it with TATA RUIM for my office staff. Pls let me know if you can send it.

Some more give aways!!!

1. Hard Disks of 20 to 80 GB - 4 nos. Cant guarantee if they are working fine or not as not used them since 3-4 years.

2. Zoltrix 4.1 channel PCI sound card - 1 no. perfectly working.

Some more IT stuff.. Will post it soon.

^^^ can i have the 80 gb hdd plus which variant is it ..

@ACS can i get PCMCIA card if those support sim card, or LG andset if they support SIM(reliance)

As per discussion.. Sending today.

did u sent it?

Some more give aways!!!

1. Hard Disks of 20 to 80 GB - 4 nos. Cant guarantee if they are working fine or not as not used them since 3-4 years.

Sure could use sound card and 80 GB HDD, if you still have it around. :)

What I could really use is a AGP graphics card... dosen't anybody have one? sad.gif

i have one AGP card but its too old for you, its only 2x with 4mb.

previous.gif Ooops, I guess that will be worse than even the onboard hardware. Has to be be min. 4x. Thanks anyway... Edited by raccoon

^^^ can i have the 80 gb hdd plus which variant is it ..

Some more give aways!!!

Sure could use sound card and 80 GB HDD, if you still have it around. :)

What I could really use is a AGP graphics card... dosen't anybody have one? sad.gif

@TheMightyS : Sure... PM me your details for courier. Will let you know the variant very soon.

@raccoon : Sure... PM me your details for courier. Will send HDD & Sound card with driver CD.

• Like 1

APC stand reserved for phone geek please pm me address will send ASAP

Sir have you sent it?

saurabh,these days I am really stucked up in problem. To be very honest, my wife has filed false 498A cases against me and am trying to avoid arrests and get bail. SO as soon as I get in to routine life, will send you. Sorry for delay.

To be very honest, my wife has filed false 498A cases against me and am trying to avoid arrests and get bail

:confuse: :confuse:

Thanks ACS.

I have one BL-6c battery very old, didn't used/charged from last 6-8month,+ nokia 3.5mm charger-original nokia.

Needy plz send ur address,

Dear Saket ,

If possible can u please share the BL- 6C battery , i need for a old nokia 6275 phone . I can collect it from Mumbai or Pune else i will PM u my add . Thanks for sharing battery . :)

Thanks a ton Jayanth. The cards arrived on saturday or sunday - but I was out of home till yesterday. It works like a charm with my unlimited airtel internet plan :)

To be very honest, my wife has filed false 498A cases against me and am trying to avoid arrests and get bail

:confuse: :confuse:

GO to www.498a.org you will be surprised to see kind of law we have.

previous.gif Not seen that site, but nothing surprising at all. The entire legal system is now heavily pro-female. We are now 2nd class citizens, unbeknown to many males. Can't understand how this sick state of affairs was allowed to come into being. The law is truly an a s s.

Anyway, I fear this is way off topic here... Equivocado.gif

Edited by raccoon