Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

did u sent it?

Sorry @Saket..

As per PM, will dispatch thru next courier..

@Kshah.. I had heard this big debate on 'Devils advocate' (Karan Thapar / Renuka Chaudhary) where they discussed on the pro-women laws & how the same can be mis-used..

Must admit that it was really shocking to hear that someone familiar is being victimized under the same..

Edited by ACS

@kshah

Its really shocking to hear about the false case against you. :(

In India people misuse Section 498A against innocent Husbands. This law needs a lot of amendments. :Equivocado:

Hi guys..

@ani_meher

Nokia 3310 has been dispatched by Sangitam Travels vide receipt no.4186. You can collect the same tomorrow morning. You will have to pay 30/- Rs. as shipping charges to them.

@raccoon

40GB HDD & 5.1 Channel Sound card dispatched by Sangitam Travels vide receipt no. 4187. You can collect the same tomorrow morning.You will have to pay 40/- Rs. as shipping charges to them.

Sangitam Travels has office in Sahil Arcade, Shop no. 14, on J M Road. Ph. no. 020-25537175. I think they are open from 9am to 10pm every day.

Acknowledge me once you both get ur stuff.

@TheMightyS

Regarding your question, I had mentioned 80GB but cant find it in my box. I had 40 GB which I already send to raccoon. Now I think I have 4GB, 20GB, 40GB. I am not sure but will let you know asap.

Regards.

Hi Friends

I have 1 Nokia 3310 and 1 Nokia 6630. Which I am offering here for the needful taker.

3310 is dumped for almost 6 years and 6630 is dumped for almost 3 years.

6630 was working last when I purchased a new phone.

I don't have charger for either of them so I will be giving away phones only.

Thanks

^^^ Puneet, I think ani_meher wanted a gsm phone for his bsnl connection while he is away on bike tours...

@ani_meher, you have a guy giving you a good phone.. 6300 is very sleek and comes in handy, whereas 3310 is like the 'yamaha rx100' of its time.. it used to sell like hot cakes...

Hi Friends

I have 1 Nokia 3310 and 1 Nokia 6630. Which I am offering here for the needful taker.

6630 was working last when I purchased a new phone.

I don't have charger for either of them so I will be giving away phones only.

Thanks

^^^ Puneet, I think ani_meher wanted a gsm phone for his bsnl connection while he is away on bike tours...

@ani_meher, you have a guy giving you a good phone.. 6300 is very sleek and comes in handy, whereas 3310 is like the 'yamaha rx100' of its time.. it used to sell like hot cakes...

@puneet_july30

I would like to get Nokia 6630 for my office staff. I have PMed you my details.

@Greatest

I had already sent my Nokia 3310 to ani_meher

@TheMightyS

I have Seagate 40GB, Samsung 40GB, Seagate 4.3GB & Samsung 4.3GB. I havent used all of them since last 3-4 years so cant guarantee if they are working fine. But I dont think there wud be any problem. Let me know your pick. I will ship through courier & shipping charges would not be more than 100-200 bucks. You can deposit the same in my ICICI A/c.

Others, let me know if anyone needs from above HDDs.

Need some polishing with your language dear, i guess this may put off members.. even if its free!

:NOTriste: Its not 6300 dear it is 6630 one with curvy base.

Any taker most welcome.

I will keep that in mind

:SI:

May be I should have said they are lying with me unused from last few years. When I packed them they were in good working condition.

Howz that???

Need some polishing with your language dear, i guess this may put off members.. even if its free!

@TheMightyS

I have Seagate 40GB, Samsung 40GB, Seagate 4.3GB & Samsung 4.3GB. I havent used all of them since last 3-4 years so cant guarantee if they are working fine. But I dont think there wud be any problem. Let me know your pick. I will ship through courier & shipping charges would not be more than 100-200 bucks. You can deposit the same in my ICICI A/c.

I am in need of a 40GB HDD and a 4.3GB HDD. I will transfer courier charges to your icici a/c. I am from Thrissur Dist, Kerala. Is it possible to sent it through Proffessional / Speed and Safe / DTDC couriers ?? others are not prominant in my area.

I am also in search of a GSM phone. just to put the sim card and to keep at home. need to make sure my old number is active.

Ajin T.Raju

ajintraju@gmail.com

Any taker most welcome.

I know abt 6630... need it.... Have PMed you my details.. Thanks in advance...

@TheMightyS

I am in need of a 40GB HDD and a 4.3GB HDD. I will transfer courier charges to your icici a/c. I am from Thrissur Dist, Kerala. Is it possible to sent it through Proffessional / Speed and Safe / DTDC couriers ?? others are not prominant in my area.

I am also in search of a GSM phone. just to put the sim card and to keep at home. need to make sure my old number is active.

Ajin T.Raju

ajintraju@gmail.com

Booked... PM me your address. Will send through Professional Courier. Will PM you my bank details & amount once courier is done.

Now only remaining is 1 40gb & 1 4.3 gb. Any Takers???

• Like 1

@hiteshkkk1: Received the Nokia 3310 yesterday. Thanks! Will take it to some repair shop tomorrow to see whether it can breathe life :)

@ACS

got just 10min ago, both are Packed in good condition, Thanks

But i am unable to fix one antenna, will try more.

Now searching for driver on internet, so i can use.

Regrarding nokia stuff, i was busy, so will sent it on monday,

NO COURIER CHARGES.

Hi guys..

@ani_meher

Nokia 3310 has been dispatched by Sangitam Travels vide receipt no.4186. You can collect the same tomorrow morning. You will have to pay 30/- Rs. as shipping charges to them.

@raccoon

40GB HDD & 5.1 Channel Sound card dispatched by Sangitam Travels vide receipt no. 4187. You can collect the same tomorrow morning.You will have to pay 40/- Rs. as shipping charges to them.

Sangitam Travels has office in Sahil Arcade, Shop no. 14, on J M Road. Ph. no. 020-25537175. I think they are open from 9am to 10pm every day.

Acknowledge me once you both get ur stuff.

@TheMightyS

Regarding your question, I had mentioned 80GB but cant find it in my box. I had 40 GB which I already send to raccoon. Now I think I have 4GB, 20GB, 40GB. I am not sure but will let you know asap.

Regards.

Hitesh, got the parcel yesterday. Very well packed and all... smile.gif

Just got the time to install the sound accelerator and got it to work. Seems to be working fine. Will test it now... hoping to find some improvement over the on-board sound system. cool.gif

Haven't had the time to check out the HDD yet. One issue for that is that there are no more power points in the case. So will have to find some workaround for that. Does anybody here by any chance know if there is any way to have one more power point from the existing ones?

Anyways, thanks a zillion dude. signthankspin.gif The current system should serve my current needs for some more time.

Any taker most welcome.

I know abt 6630... need it.... Have PMed you my details.. Thanks in advance...

@TheMightyS

Ajin T.Raju

ajintraju@gmail.com

Booked... PM me your address. Will send through Professional Courier. Will PM you my bank details & amount once courier is done.

Now only remaining is 1 40gb & 1 4.3 gb. Any Takers???

PM ed the details on 23 April 2010 - 08:33 PM

any update my friend???.

Just a Gentle reminder.

@puneet, Even I have PMed my address to you for Nokia 6630... Any update??

@thinkpositive, Sorry yaar.. but havent shipped it. Actually I am not getting cases to put hard disk for shipping. Will have to get 1 tomo & will ship.

^^^ did u Get my pm ??? was just wondering since i dint get a revert :)

Got Linkys router.. working for sure...

any taker should be from mumbai.. expect no reply on PM.. u need to email me on shaikhsadik@gmail.com

lmk...

hi guys,

its been quite long since i have been there on rimweb! . in between when get some time i do read the threads, but this is a fundu idea . . .cheers! . . . .

@k$h@T

will give away all this movies from the list below.. i have all DVD and BD rips only.. No cam or pre-release stuffs here..

can give my 1 TB HDD to copy but u have to give my HDD back lol...

preferred Mumbai friends.. though i can send it across states if Courier both side paid by u..

lmk..

post-271-127247225367_thumb.png

this list is created some 6 months back.. i am not ale to take scrolling screen anymore..

added around 150 more movies mostly BD rips..

^^^ Cool collection.. I would love to have it.. but then ill have to think of a visit to mumbai next and ask for a pc of your to transfer these to my ext hdd... Will keep this as a schedule in my next trip...

anyday.. just let me know.. i might be upgrading to 2 TB soon..

:)

^

Me wants as well!

How bout I buy 1 or 2 tb hard drive from you as we had discussion?

APC stand reserved for phone geek please pm me address will send ASAP

Sir have you sent it?

Saurabh, thanks for waiting. I apologize for delay. Today I am sending your laptop stand. You will get it tomorrow.

^^^ did u Get my pm ??? was just wondering since i dint get a revert :)

Hi..

Your 40GB Seagate HDD has been dispatched via Shree Anjani Couriers vide docket no. 51075997. You would receive it by Monday.

Regarding shipping charges, it cost me 80 Rs. I had PMed you my a/c details but I think 80Rs. is not a big deal. I dont expect you to go all the way to ICICI just to deposit 80 Rs. If you can transfer online it would save your time n efforts else u can let it be. Its not big deal...

Let me know once you get the parcel.

Regards,

Hitesh.