Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

@Thinkpositive

I have attached courier ack slip for your reference. You can give the copy to your local office there n let me know if any success. I have also lodged a complain with their Jalgaon office.

post-64662-127329715094_thumb.jpg

Hi,

@Thinkpositive

I have attached courier ack slip for your reference. You can give the copy to your local office there n let me know if any success. I have also lodged a complain with their Jalgaon office.

In the case of Professional Couriers, you need to put in the originating office code in addition to the docket number, assuming thinkpositive has only used the docket number for checking in the site.

With Jalgaon Code of JGN with that nimner gives a result that the packet is delivered to Vile Parle on May 3, 2010.

Strange!

@Thinkpositive

I also did not recieve the courier yet

I also recieved the courier just now,packing was great,thanks Hitesh :signthankspin:

Hi,

@Thinkpositive

In the case of Professional Couriers, you need to put in the originating office code in addition to the docket number, assuming thinkpositive has only used the docket number for checking in the site.

With Jalgaon Code of JGN with that nimner gives a result that the packet is delivered to Vile Parle on May 3, 2010.

Strange!

Anyway it's got delivred by today (08th May) evening in my address. Tested both harddisks... it's working well and fine.

THANKS A TON, HITESH.

i did .. and it was FABULOUSLY packed !!!

I also recieved the courier just now,packing was great,thanks Hitesh :signthankspin:

Hi,

@Thinkpositive

Strange!

Anyway it's got delivred by today (08th May) evening in my address. Tested both harddisks... it's working well and fine.

THANKS A TON, HITESH.

Ya... our office boys are used to pack this way... Feeling happy to hear good about their work.. I hope I deserve +1 from all of u... (Atleast for packing) :Confuso:

Its my pleasure & good to hear that both HDD working fine & atleast both are getting used..

Still more stuff left. Check my signature... Any takers??

• Like 8

^^^ +1 for you friend... (share it with your office boys as well ;) )

+1 to you for all your great efforts dear Hitesh Brother. :)

<< TOPIC PINNED >>

Carry on the good work dear friends. :)

+1 to @Hiteshkkkkk1

And why Shahrukh, im your fan now !

I offer 1 Logitec Wireless mouse and Keyboard Pair. Mouse has small left key problem. Else every thing in perfect working condition.

^^^Kshah; would like to have the same.

PM me address. SO quickly it went??? :winko:

+1 to @Hiteshkkkkk1

And why Shahrukh, im your fan now !

Your writing style says u r a Sharukh fan... its hiteshkkk1 & not hiteshkkkkkk1

Anyways... thanks for repping... Wud like to contribute more to our community in future too..

^^^

lol ..even i wanted it

missed it again

next time

Kshah - PM sent with Name, Address and Phone Number; all contact details.

^^^ Wow.. lucky you having spotted it so quickly.

I need to have some SMS setting updated for this Topic... Arun possible ?

^^^

Click on "Watch topic" button above this thread and subscribe for immediate email! :)

and add email sms alert via sms2way or ibibo like website.

I've got a 1GB working ddr2 ram for this thread!

Will give away to one who need it and replies first

• Like 1

^^^I need it for my Intel 945GCNL Board at my office which I am running at 512MB.

PMed you for details..

^^^Thanks a lot.

My pleasure in contributing something for the forum.