Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

Friends

I have two infineon 256 MB DDR 266 cl2. I can give it.If any body wants them, I will send them.

Regards

Babulu

Hi..

I need both of them... PM me shipping charges n bank details.

Thanks for the giveaway..

Friend

Please send your address, I will send. You need not pay the charges. I hope this is a small amount.

Regards

Babulu

Jayanth & Tushar,

PM sent.

Hope it helps!

Thanks for the code Dipan .

Got 50% discount on the product value and not on the shipping cost ... but that is also good enough ...

Thanks again .

^^ Enjoy.. i thought that Rs. 900 (all inclusive after Disc.) for Zagg full body shield for my new 8830 was a little too much..

^

True, but Jayanth I read ZAGG gives a lifelong free replacement/warranty policy. So if ever the screenguard gets scratched they will replace it with new one. :SI:

Ofcourse, shipping it back to USA will be a pain and probably one can get new chinese screenguard in that price.. :Decepcionado:

Friends

I have two infineon 256 MB DDR 266 cl2. I can give it.If any body wants them, I will send them.

Regards

Babulu

Hi... I think i'll need it.. I will check my PC till evening n see if its DDR or SDRAM & reply if I need.

Thanks bro... Got the ram...

Edited by hiteshkkk1

Dear all,

I have two free flight coupons (only for the base fare) for Spice Jet. I got these by booking two spice jet air tickets from Clear trip in a promotional scheme which is still going on. Check the details here. All the terms and conditions for using the free coupons are given on that link. In short:-

- these can be used only up to 31/07/2010;

- only base fare free for spice jet flights booked through clear trip;

- date of travel should be 15 days after date of booking.

As I have no plans of using these coupons right now, so I am posting these for use of Rimweb members.

PM me for voucher codes and of course, don't forget to read the link above to avoid any misunderstandings.

Check the attached mail received from Clear trip

Regard

Edit-1 - Pic of mail attached.

Edit-2 - Vouchers held for some member till evening.

post-24797-047149800 1279608631_thumb.jp

Edited by tarun_kabra

^^^

plz that for me

thx

^^^

plz that for me

thx

Doc, that would be my pleasure, but as I mentioned, I am holding it for some other member till tonight. If he changes his mind than surely these are yours.

Thanks

Doc, Just recd mail from that member, he don't want. So these are yours, just check your PM

Regards

SYBCOM university books + UPS paper solutions 2010 edition for free ( mumbai university ) ....

hi, did anyone had got DDR RAM to give away?

this is my current states

Compatible memory required for :

| Maximum Memory: 2 GB

| Total Slots: 2 (Currently Memory in 1 Slots)

| Memory Size: 128 MB,

| Memory Speeds: MHz,

| Processor Speed: 2004

| Manufacturer: INTELR

Thanks

Hi any one willing to give DDR1 PC ram of 512mb or 1GB please let me knw... Actually My 1 Ram of 512 mb has got damaged due to some power problem inside the cpu. :(

i hope somebody having extra or of no use :)

I have a HP Scanner Parellel Port Flat Bed in New Delhi ...... anyone interested??

Though I have the scanner but my new system does not have the parellel post so have not tested it. Last when I had a PP, It was just working great. If anyone needs, I can send the model no. The box is big so shipping will cost a fortune though!

I need Sacnner. Pls provide details A/C No. I will Transfer the money to you.

The model is HP Scanjet 3200c Flatbed Scanner and the details can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/48252397@N06/4418748695/ and http://www.flickr.com/photos/48252397@N06/4419514148 I cannot guarantee its working as its lying around for last 4 years packed. Last time it was connected to the system, it worked at its best.

a 15 inch samsung color monitor ..have kept it aside since 5 months . its perfect working condition !!!!!!!!

which one is it... do u have a model no. is it a crt or fs... do lemme kno... i desp need the cable in any case.. tx in advance

got a 30 percent discount code on ZAGG invisible shields and earplugs and other accessories !( 2 AVAIl)

Got a TATA indicom Huawei EC321 data card for giveaway...doesn't have sim tray but worked fine till i had one...LMK if anyone wants

Thanks

Shahab