Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

I need TATA indicom Huawei EC321

will send on monday. no need to transfer any money.

thanks.

I have the following items which I would like to send it to potential Beneficiary.

a) One no. Intex Mouse with PS2 interface (Since I do not have a PS2 port in any of my systems, I was not able to check if its working or not)

b ) One no. iBall mouse with PS2 interface (Since I do not have a PS2 port in any of my systems, I was not able to check if its working or not)

c) One USB powered small Vacuum Cleaner (used generally for laptops). I didnt find this useful for my application, so giving it away.

d) One USB Data Cable for LG 6130 (The phone is lost, and I do not need this cable. I am sure it can be used for other phones as well) (Do not know if its working or not)

e) TWO USB cables, I do not know for which phone, but it is written there as DKU-5 (Do not know if its working or not)

f) One D-Link Data/Fax/Voice Modem 56kbps, which has RS232 port on the modem and the one which connects to the PC. I am afraid I do not have the Adaptor of the original modem, but an OEM one. I do not know if it will work though. I request the beneficiary to check the specs before trying it out.

g) One power cable to power the SMPS of a PC (6Amps plug)

h) One USB all-in-one Multiple Card Reader (Again I have not tested this for a long time. It reads CP I/II, MD,SD/Mini-SD, MMC, RS-MMC, X Flash, Smart Media, MS/MG/MSP, Duo. These are all written on the device, so just copied it. It is only the reader, there is no cable with it.

i) One HTC Mogul spare body (complete set) has everything, back cover, front panel, slider, etc. Please understand this is a used one.

j) One HTC Mogul original OEM Battery. This is also a used one, and do not know if it will work or not.

k) TWO nos. HTC Hero Screen protectors, with installation instructions

All the items mentioned above are either not used or used extensively. I have not had the time to check any of them, just cleaned my closet and found the above items which I thought might be useful for others.

It will be on a first come first given basis, and write here in this topic only. NO PMs. Only after I send you a PM for your address, do reply. Kindly mention the S. No. of the item and also copy/paste the description which I have written above, so that it is easier for me to understand what I have to send.

If required, for certain items I shall request for shipping charges.

Throw in your requests...

Cheers :)

{Please note, I am editing this post as and when each product is being given away}

Edited by Greatest
  • Like 3

@greatest

Hi..

I wud be happy to get these things below...

a) One no. Intex Mouse with PS2 interface (Since I do not have a PS2 port in any of my systems, I was not able to check if its working or not)

B) One no. iBall mouse with PS2 interface (Since I do not have a PS2 port in any of my systems, I was not able to check if its working or not)

h) One USB all-in-one Multiple Card Reader (Again I have not tested this for a long time. It reads CP I/II, MD,SD/Mini-SD, MMC, RS-MMC, X Flash, Smart Media, MS/MG/MSP, Duo. These are all written on the device, so just copied it. It is only the reader, there is no cable with it.

I request for the following-

c) One USB powered small Vacuum Cleaner (used generally for laptops). I didnt find this useful for my application, so giving it away.

Do let me know the shipping and charges for Nagpur

Some of the items are given away. I am updating my post with the given away items.

Can I have item no e) TWO USB cables, I do not know for which phone, but it is written there as DKU-5 (Do not know if its working or not)

I am looking for reviving an old Nokia handset but could not find a good cable for it.

Let me know the shipping charges to Mumbai.

Thanks

Edited by phonegeek

Mogul Accessories (item no. i & j) for me please.

Thanks

Require the followig Item d)

Please specify the shipping charges

i am situated in Mumbai

I have the following items which I would like to send it to potential Beneficiary.

d) One USB Data Cable for LG 6130 (The phone is lost, and I do not need this cable. I am sure it can be used for other phones as well) (Do not know if its working or not)

Hello friends,

To people who I have confirmed that I shall be sending the items, I shall courier them to respective people on thursday.

More items are still there, hope it helps someone, kindly check my post no. 279 in this topic for more information.

Hi,

Can I request for k) TWO nos. HTC Hero Screen protectors, with installation instructions

Please let me know the shipping charges to Bangalore.

Thanks.

@Greatest - I shall be grateful to you if you can send one HTC Hero Screen Guard, Only one is required.

Amit, the items in your signature are quite enticing... Are they also available as free give aways :P

@Greatest - I shall be grateful to you if you can send one HTC Hero Screen Guard, Only one is required.

SOme how this thread is becoming more and more into REQUEST threads than GIVE AWAY threads. Please read spirit of this post. My purpose was to encourage RimWebians to give away stuff they do not use - FREE. Because it was lying useless. I also mentioned that one can charge courier BUT nothing for stuff given away. There has been post asking for token payment as well, which shows greed.

Also this thread is to be used for free give away without any obligations on either side. Please do not post if one is really not interested to give away free. If I get proper response, I am going to offer following thing:

There is difference in GIVEN AWAY voluntarily and STUFF GIVEN UPON REQUEST. GIVEN AWAY VOLUNTARILY shows awareness where as GIVEN upon request is not at all awareness.

Please keep spirit of post alive. If you have any request please post in appropriate request section.

Admins and Mods are requested to please make this thread as purely free give away thread. Any post requesting for stuff or any one asking money may please. delete or warn.

Edited by kshah

:previous:

Hehehe true :D

now i understand why my posts were removed from here.

No problem boss. Will repost in Wanted section :)

BTW I still have Reliance 1X ZTE Data card (PCMCIA) Bad esn. Agar kisi ko chahiye to bolna.

Dunno what it can be used again with Reliance, but i dont require it anymore.

@Digitalnirvana, I shall provide you 1 no. of the screen protector.

@amitj@in, I shall provide you the other screen protector of HTC Hero.

Both of you have PMs from me.. :)

My post no 279 is again updated for others to look unto.. Cheers :)

a 15 inch samsung color monitor ..have kept it aside since 5 months . its perfect working condition !!!!!!!!

did u check???

Thanks Kunal.

Admins and Mods are requested to please make this thread as purely free give away thread. Any post requesting for stuff or any one asking money may please. delete or warn.

Yes my dear friend, as you have started this thread for Give Aways only and that to without any obligations, so this thread should and must be remain for Giveaways only.

We do delete the posts in which anything is requested by any member in this thread. Further any member REQUESTING anything in this thread could be WARNED also.

Dear friends, if you see any member asking / requesting something in this thread then kindly REPORT the post using the "Report" Button.

Regards.

• Like 1

Great Move...

I have an optical mouse, usb.. the logo mentioned on its face is 'Novatech'.

I had got it from Mumbai, used extensively but then its trackball or track ring also working as the middle button lost its patience.

Soon after i lost my patience and Working with logitech optical now..

So Novatech optical mouse is for give away. as it is.

I will have to work on the shipping charges and these will be actuals.

I have not used it for six months, Let me know anybody wants to take the chance

Hi

Kunal Thank you

got the delievery of Courier on saturday but recieved it today

The Packing Was Perfectly professional with a declaration letter

and the cables neetly wrapped in a plastic covering (to protect from rain damages :thumb: )

Hats off to you for taking such pains even fro Giveaways

+ 1 for that

Shall check with the phone today when i Go home

Keep the spirit gooing

Thanks Once Again

regards

Niraj

Require the followig Item d)

:previous: My pleasure Niraj.. :)

Thank you very much for the vacuum. Wonderful and securely packaged.