Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

@ mods.. request you to please merge this post in "Free Give Aways" thread, if found appropriate..

Disclosure :- I have used the second code as the first one was already used by someone.

@ Raghav :signthankspin::signthankspin:

I used the 1st voucher. in.raghav9, thanks a ton!    :)

Whats the criterion for getting these gift vouchers, if any? I never got any.  :(  If anybody has any more vouchers which they won't be using, please do post.  

I have received the following offer from Snapfish with discount Coupon Code for Design Stickers and Photo Gift Tag. Posting here for anyone interested

designstickers.jpg

Order Now

Coupon Code: HBR50DSGT spacer.gifgraybullets.gif Add text in your choice of font and colour spacer.gifgraybullets.gif Variety of fun backgrounds spacer.gifgraybullets.gif Sheet of 48 stickers spacer.gifgraybullets.gif Use Coupon Code: HBR50DSGT spacer.gif to save Rs.50

photogifttags.jpg

Order Now

Coupon Code: HBR50DSGT spacer.gifgraybullets.gif Each gift tag comes with a string spacer.gif and a personalised tag. spacer.gifgraybullets.gif You can print a photo and a message spacer.gif of your choice in the tag. spacer.gifgraybullets.gif You can get a set of 20 gift tags spacer.gif or Rs.99 only.

This coupon codes are for one use only.

Ebay discount coupon worth Rs 100 on minimum purchase of 105 and above

Code: MPSANL0003

Valid till 26th October '10

Ebay discount coupons are USERID Specific. Other people cant use it.

10% ebay discount coupon valid till 27 Oct '10

YMSZ5JNC6W

Max. discount of Rs.500

T&C

http://rover.ebay.co...6e515e6b5&eepc=

ebay coupons are tied with account...so it's of no use posting coupon codes here...if you are willing to share account information or you can buy on someone's behalf then it ok...

ebay vouchers also available through freecharge.com. Those vouchers are not tagged with user.

People can share that vouchers here.

freecharge.com is no more providing ebay vouchers

Thanks! So you have to recharge your mobile there to get a voucher, right? But as you say they are not giving ebay vouchers anymore, not much use now.

I can give 1x BlackBerry unlock code.

I Have sent you the details. Let me know what more needs to me done.

Thankx

sry manoj,

like i explained you in the mail.

the person who was supposed to give me the unlock code, didnt replied me yet.

neways congratz for unlocking ur BB.

i have a nokia 6610 basic colour handset

the handset is in working condition except its down arrow key every thing is fine and also the back cover lock its brocken but u can still use it as a spare set

if anyone needs just pm me :)

original nokia data cable ( costs aroung 700-800 bucks ) ..think this is the one i got with nokia e71 and can be used on many nokia fones ....

courrier to mumbai - 50 rs

courrier to anywhere else - 100 rs !!!

local pickup from dombivli/kalyan - free !!!

Voucher Number: NTCVVFP5U3

The voucher entitles you to Rs 200 flat discount on minimum purchase of Rs 201 and above on HOT DEALS i.e www.naaptol.com/hot

valid till Nov 30 2010

All the products in www.naaptol.com/hot are Rs 1000+ if any one want to use this voucher they can. I guess the prices in that website are over priced when compared to local vendors.

Get Rs 100 talk time free on reliance global call cards

Just visit www.relianceglobalcall.com

Register new account. I am not sure that I got free talk time worth Rs. 100 because I used gift codes or not.

I have gift codes if any one wants and there is a scheme to refer a friend and get some 30 minutes talk time. so keep referring by coordinating with friends.

Gift codes I have

Edited by kshah

Get Flat 25% Discount on Tickets Purchased For The Movie Guzaarish Online at www.famecinemas.com

Offer Valid For Maximum 4 tickets booked Online between Monday 22nd Novembmer to Thursday 25th November at all Fame Cinemas (Except Bangalore)

Use the following promo code to avail the discount online

Promo Code: 5452F5EB

Hello Friends,

I have a mini-usb Car Charger to giveaway.. It can used to charge your mobiles who has the mini-usb charging slot.. It is an OE make, not original branded...

I am not responsible if it does not work/gets faulty.. I have used it for my Blackberry earlier, and it was working fine, though haven't used it for more than a few months now...

First person to post, and if it is really needed for him/her, I shall courier it...

btw, Happy New Year 2011 to all.. :)

^^ Greatest If you still have it with you. I would request you to courier it to me. I will send address as PM. Thanks Gagan