Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

Guys I have a datacable of 9300 communicator the old model. If any one needs it let me know its in working condition as I have sold my phone long time back.

Hi Jayant.

Do you have the below items?

Would be glad if you can confirm :)

Hey, I need two working phones, any type..

So may be you can send me LG 2030 and one LG basic

Thanks in advance

I shall PM you my address, once you confirm availability

Regards

^^^ Maan gaye.. Great bhi, fast bhi grin.gif

Guys i'm having few of the below:

1) LG 2030 Phones, Chargers, Cable

2) LG Basic B/W phones - Few Perfect, few not

3) LG Original Round Pin Chargers

4) Reliance/TATA PCMCIA cards

5) Kyocera 1135 phone with charger - Dont know what' its real use. Whether Mobile or LL - It says Qualcomm 3G CDMA.

6) Nokia 6255 - The flip part just fell & broke few hours back. But individually the screen & board will still function as a spare.

7) Used LG LSP340E FWP instrument with perfectly working charger & instrument, however instrument is locked after MDN retain. (bad battery as usual) - Use it for its spares

8) Brand new FWP Patch Panel Antenna (wall mountable) with 10 mt. Cable length - used as an external antenna/signal booster for a single FWP instrument.. The cable replaces the conventional antenna on the FWP. This should work with all FWP phones.

As usual, courier will always be free..

Refreshing all with the above balance items.

Reliance PCMCIA Cards (4-5pcs) are back.. will be sent FOC all inclusive.

Hi,

Can i have the disk?

I will upgrade my old pc with it:)

Thanks

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

@KanagaDeepan

Can i have the Disk ?

Sorry friends... My SATA HD has some problem now and am using the 160GB IDE as backup for now... Will give it after few weeks, after the upgradation process completes...

Sorry for asking you to wait for some more time...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

I have one un-used iPhone 2G/3G dock.....will be happy to give it :)

Dear Sir i need iPhone 3G Dock.Please Let me know how do we proceed and mailed you also..

Thanks

Edited by coolboyashok

is it the white dock that used to come with the phone in the earlier days.. if yes then u can use it for 3gs & 4g as well

Hello Friends,

I can get the 5 Blackberry GSM Unlock Codes. Send me your IMEI, Model Number and the provider locked to... PM me the details and I shall get them ASAP. would like to contribute something to the great forum.

Thanks

@contact W

Here is the imei for storm 9530 world edition, gsm is looked, cdma working.

Sees if its possible to get for it, thank you

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

^

He must need the MEP as well with your IMEI in order to get the MEP code correctly calculated.

There are guides which can help you do that, else just let him know what service provider its locked to (Verizon, Sprint, etc.)

Hi Genius,

Please provide me the information in the below mentioned format

IMEI :

Model No :

Service Provider Locked to :

Country from where you purchased the phone :

Thanks

Two RAM modules for desktop

I dont know which one is DDR1 and DDR2, in my belief one is 256 MB and one is 512 MB

Just let me know which one you want. I have marked as 1 and 2

post-842-0-09254300-1297585279_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, Kalpak Bhai.....I need 512 MB for one of my Desktop which is very very slow due to less RAM.

:previous:

Just check slot details and let me know which one you want 1 or 2??

^^^

Kalpak Bhai....need the 2nd....its DDR2. :)

second RAM reserved. First one is left.

I have a free website (Domain and hosting for 1 year) for giveaway... 15 pages, and 10 email ids can be created.. It claims that it is worth 3,000 rupees... I had got it free after I bought a Reliance HSD card...

I dont need this, and I would really want to give it to someone who really needs it, and will reap them good profits [not for the people who want to use a website leisurely] but for small Business, Self-Entrepreneur, etc.

Do send in your requests here (Not PMs), and also if someone (Rimweb Guru through a PM) would recommend for the request, I would give it to him/her.. It will solely be my decision, and it will be final..

A 'jhalak' of the offering as below,

Congratulations. You can now build and host your own website for free.

Reliance NetConnect offers you a complete Website package powered by BigRock worth Rs. 3000. This package includes:

- a .in Domain Name, for example, www.yourwebsite.in

- 10 Email accounts, for example, info@yourwebsite.in

- 15 page Website Builder with Hosting

Hi Greatest, I work as a volunteer at a Religious institute "Shri Swami Samartha Mathh, Shrivardhan". We are in the process of creating a website. What will be the yearly cost henceforth to maintain the site? This site will be mostly stationary, with only static pages, and hardly any dynamic pages. Will your offered product be helpful in my case?

I have a free website (Domain and hosting for 1 year) for giveaway... 15 pages, and 10 email ids can be created.. It claims that it is worth 3,000 rupees... I had got it free after I bought a Reliance HSD card...

I dont need this, and I would really want to give it to someone who really needs it, and will reap them good profits [not for the people who want to use a website leisurely] but for small Business, Self-Entrepreneur, etc.

Do send in your requests here (Not PMs), and also if someone (Rimweb Guru through a PM) would recommend for the request, I would give it to him/her.. It will solely be my decision, and it will be final..

Reliance NetConnect offers you a complete Website package powered by BigRock worth Rs. 3000. This package includes:

Hi Greatest, I work as a volunteer at a Religious institute "Shri Swami Samartha Mathh, Shrivardhan". We are in the process of creating a website. What will be the yearly cost henceforth to maintain the site? This site will be mostly stationary, with only static pages, and hardly any dynamic pages. Will your offered product be helpful in my case?

If u want any help regarding the development section plz feel free to contact, I m a developer my self ....

Edited by Honest
<< Caps Removed >>>

^^^

@Mohit

Please Don't post in ALL CAPS.

Let this thread remain give away thread. Kindly post in request section.

Please edit post and delete content.

Topic Cleaned.

Friends please do not post requests here. Kindly leave this thread for giveaways only.

:previous: Its ok no offense..sorry..but If we start reading from initial in this thread..there are so many offtopics and requests, may be that also can be cleared - I asked also for as giveaway stuff only. nothing else.

Thanks and best for the integrity !

As this thread is only for giveaways, so you are not supposed to post ANY REQUESTS here. :)

You can ask for only those giveaways which has been offered to be given away by member's own wish.

If we allow to post requests then soon this thread will be flooded with WISHLISTS.

Regarding Offtopic and requests in this thread :

Why don't you use your power to report those posts ? You should have reported those posts, so that we could have taken the appropriate action on those posts. In the future do use YOUR POWER OF REPORTING. :)

----------------------------------------------------

P.S. : We do allow going offtopic in some threads but threads like this DESERVES to be remain clean. :)

• Like 3

Kalpak Bhai, RAM received yesterday evening in excellent condition and packaging. Just installed it in my desktop and it is working fine.

Mera old desktop GOODS TRAIN se RAJDHAANI EXPRESS bann gaya bhai. :)

Earlier it was damn slow. But now speed has improved a lot. :)

Thanks once again for sending the RAM, and +1 to you my dear friend. :)

@all, My giveaway of the free website is still open. If I do not get anyone who would be eligible for the same, I shall forward this to ani_meher.

The free giveaway is for ani_meher.

ani_meher, can you please provide me your email id through pm? I will forward you the website info.

Thanks all for looking.

• Like 1