Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

Hey.. I had lost my Pre Cover..

I dont mind taking this one..

I shall PM my address

I have one extra stylus (not original) of HTC Mogul 6800. I had purchased a pair extra from a seller anticipating need. I am using one out of it and second one can be given away if someone has lost it and is using Mugul without it.

Manish Ashar

Hey.. I had lost my Pre Cover..

I dont mind taking this one..

I shall PM my address

Recd.

Thank you very much :)

Anybody wants a Ozone WiFi access voucher? 1GB, valid for 2 months.

You can find hotspots on their site - www.ozonewifi.com

Hope you like it Vishal :)

@all, My other items are still available..

Hi, can I have this? Lemme know what details needed from my end...

Thanks!

^^^ Maan gaye.. Great bhi, fast bhi grin.gif

Guys i'm having few of the below:

1) LG 2030 Phones, Chargers, Cable

2) LG Basic B/W phones - Few Perfect, few not

3) LG Original Round Pin Chargers

4) Reliance/TATA PCMCIA cards

5) Kyocera 1135 phone with charger - Dont know what' its real use. Whether Mobile or LL - It says Qualcomm 3G CDMA.

6) Nokia 6255 - The flip part just fell & broke few hours back. But individually the screen & board will still function as a spare.

7) Used LG LSP340E FWP instrument with perfectly working charger & instrument, however instrument is locked after MDN retain. (bad battery as usual) - Use it for its spares

8) Brand new FWP Patch Panel Antenna (wall mountable) with 10 mt. Cable length - used as an external antenna/signal booster for a single FWP instrument.. The cable replaces the conventional antenna on the FWP. This should work with all FWP phones.

As usual, courier will always be free..

Refreshing all with the above balance items.

Reliance PCMCIA Cards (4-5pcs) are back.. will be sent FOC all inclusive.

Hi could you please send me one Relaince PCMCIA card

Thanks!

Have sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Have sent you a PM.

Received.. Thanks!

Me 2 having a 1GB valid for 2 months Ozone Wifi access card. More info on ozonewifi.com

Anyone needs it, can PM their full address to me.

Me 2 having a 1GB valid for 2 months Ozone Wifi access card. More info on ozonewifi.com

Anyone needs it, can PM their full address to me.

Can i have this? Please check your PM for next procedure

@William

After a lengthy chat thru PM on yur requirement, I have finally dispatched the below thru Professional Couriers - 36323502

1) LG 2030 Phones & Chargers - Quantity 2 each

As i told you, the battery may not be that gr8 despite the phones & chargers working fine.

2) Kyocera phone & charger - Yes, i found it finally & its asking for some 14 digit code. Maybe its Garuda CDMA.

3) 6 PCMCIA Cards for you & yur friends - Not tested but most of them will work.

As its quite a quantity, suggests you to help other Rimweb members having requirement of the above (within your State/City) in case they're in excess OR not meeting your exact requirement.

@Manishag

Send me your address, will arrange for a few.. but these are purely 1x

@Amitsharma1980

Thanks for your interest in the below thread:

http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__224810

I have dispatched the Phone, Charger & Cable yesterday thru Professional Couriers - 36323504

As mentioned by Sid, we couldn't have tested it for your specific requirement i.e. compatibility with Wireless EDC machine.

Problems could be with the phone connector as its very old OR with the cable itself.. however the phone functions work fine.

Suggestion is to find a way to test both & check for alternative options.. else consider as a give-away just like this one. wink.gif

Edited by ACS

@william,

Once again, YGPM.

Check if its working.

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

@William

After a lengthy chat thru PM on yur requirement, I have finally dispatched the below thru Professional Couriers - 36323502

1) LG 2030 Phones & Chargers - Quantity 2 each

As i told you, the battery may not be that gr8 despite the phones & chargers working fine.

2) Kyocera phone & charger - Yes, i found it finally & its asking for some 14 digit code. Maybe its Garuda CDMA.

3) 6 PCMCIA Cards for you & yur friends - Not tested but most of them will work.

As its quite a quantity, suggests you to help other Rimweb members having requirement of the above (within your State/City) in case they're in excess OR not meeting your exact requirement.

@Manishag

Send me your address, will arrange for a few.. but these are purely 1x

@Amitsharma1980

Thanks for your interest in the below thread:

http://www.rimweb.in...post__p__224810

I have dispatched the Phone, Charger & Cable yesterday thru Professional Couriers - 36323504

As mentioned by Sid, we couldn't have tested it for your specific requirement i.e. compatibility with Wireless EDC machine.

Problems could be with the phone connector as its very old OR with the cable itself.. however the phone functions work fine.

Suggestion is to find a way to test both & check for alternative options.. else consider as a give-away just like this one. wink.gif

already waiting for courier :)

Thanks again

Regards,

William

I have Rs.200 coupon for letsbuy.com which i want to be given to some one who will actually make use of it. Please let me know if anyone needs it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm interested. Pmed you.

Thanks!

:previous: Dude I sent you the code though PM and it does not require minimum purchase. Please let me know if you have any problem with redemption of the code

Thanks!

Mujeeb.

:previous: Dude I sent you the code though PM and it does not require minimum purchase. Please let me know if you have any problem with redemption of the code

Thanks!

Mujeeb.

Thanks Dude! Used it to order a 8gb pen drive. From 600/- it came down to 400/- :)

Here is another stuff from me, lying unused.

JABRA SP 500 Bluetooth speaker

THis is useful for those who drives a lot. I bought 10 to give to people who are driving a lot. I got 1 back from my cousin as he did not found very comfortable. He prefers BT headsets.

Details are here

This is an excellent product which kshah had given away to me, and it helped me very well. Thank you very much kshahji.

It has been lying in my home unused for more than 2 months, and so I would also like to give this away to anyone who might find it useful.. Here is the REVIEW of the product from CNET

Kindly requesters, ask for this.. :) Awaiting..

Greatest, Can I have this one as I am not comfortable with earphones during driving, so this could be very useful to me. :)

Thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Edited by phonegeek

Bahut fast...

I would be glad to send it to you.. Kindly PM me your address (once again) as I do not have saved yours... I hope its not urgent, I am a little busy these days, and will surely courier once I am free...

Thanks a lot. Send it at your convenience. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I have a HTC Hero phone holder inside the Car... It is for the HTC HERO G1 GSM Model.. But I think other phones of that size could also be hold'ed' in this phone holder for the car.. It is very useful for using navigation/GPS inside your car.. It will hold the phone firmly and show you the way, without anyone holding it in your hand.

See picture below for more info..

post-36433-0-66203700-1303969635_thumb.j

post-36433-0-79160700-1303969641_thumb.j

If anyone wants this, do let me know...

previous.gif Would love to have this. :) But could you please inform if there is any kind of padding to hold the phone (to prevent scratches)? Asking because it does not seem to have it in the pics.