Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

I had already posted this in another post in the same forum but then think it should ideally be here so re-posting it for the benefit of all.

For those interested.... here is the user id and password for Rightchoice magazine archives. You may all browse to heart's content

Username: RCHOICE1622767

Password: 2VNByg!g7FPp

http://whichrightcho...om/wp-login.php

Sorry for the awkward password. It is generated by the site and I have no way to change it! :censored3:

• Like 7

Giving away : 1 Samsung Moment:(not working as of now)

Can be used for parts, I guess the digitiser's gone working but no Display. Shipping by Bluedart

• Like 5

I had already posted this in another post in the same forum but then think it should ideally be here so re-posting it for the benefit of all.

For those interested.... here is the user id and password for Rightchoice magazine archives. You may all browse to heart's content

Sorry for the awkward password. It is generated by the site and I have no way to change it! :censored3:

Many thanks, +1, is there a way to download the archives for offline reading?

Many thanks, +1, is there a way to download the archives for offline reading?

Well I am not sure if there is a way because frankly I have not read much of the archives. Someone out here who has actually tried could answer to the query. Anyway, I have access so why not everyone! :)

Dipan , pls pm your address etc n I will send it across monday....busy with monthly closing today n tmrw.

^^^^Dipan Bhai, Phone shipped, Confirm once you recieve pls....Sent details vide PM

Rohit bhai, thanks and sure I will confirm once received, thanks.

Please excuse typos and brevity, sent while mobile.

I have a lg LXU800 modem lying with me useless.. its reliance netconnect 1x data card. i dont have its rsn or any other info about it its lying with me useless for over 1.5 years.. let me know if any one can take it in use..

thanks

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I have got this offer letter from ICICI Bank.

Is this offer good or not ? If it is good and someone wants to avail this offer, please let me know.

se36mo.jpg

e81en5.jpg

If terms are not readable, please PM me your mail id and I will mail the actual scanned image.

Mods, if this is not correct section, please move it to appropriate section.

• Like 1

Rs 700 discount coupon for lenskart on 1500 purchase _ I am not sure if they are account locked.

LensU2XPAK700

I recommend this website lenskart for anyone who is thinking of using them, they are reliable and very prompt.

Yes, I also recommend lenskart. I have purchased a total of 6 specs and 1 powered sunglasses ranging from Odyssey to Vogue. Their packing is one of the best in online business and shipping is very prompt. The pricing is good, offer various discounts and there are a good number of options of choosing frames along with power. The power prescription can be sent afterwards also by writing a mail or by just scanning it and attaching it with the mail.

• Like 2

yes even i recommend there packing is very good!

I have couple cases of iPhone 4 lying around which was bought from US. If anybody is interested please let me know will send pics

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Pm sent. Thanks

Sent from my Razr Maxx using Tapatalk 2

I have couple cases of iPhone 4 lying around which was bought from US. If anybody is interested please let me know will send pics

Will it fit the old Iphone 3g if it will I am interested

Ummm,id be interested in d cases.. Can i ve a look?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I am interested please share pics if possible

Hey folks added pics ... I am from chennai .. so if anybody wants to collect it directly they can do so ... also anybody interested from other states can pay me courier charges so that i can ship ...

Two otterbox cases also in there ... and also i will ship 1 white and 1 black case together, which means 2 cases per one person (Only for black and white moshi ones) ....

post-74946-0-23449600-1350987214_thumb.j

post-74946-0-42647500-1350987226_thumb.j

post-74946-0-23115700-1350987239_thumb.j

post-74946-0-36204200-1350987252_thumb.j

post-74946-0-06620400-1350987265_thumb.j

post-74946-0-93114800-1350987277_thumb.j

post-74946-0-95257500-1350987290_thumb.j

• Like 1

please courier one blue otterbox case to mumbai i shall pm u the address and u may charge for the courier

Hi Sreejith

Can I have the otterbox cases please, pls confirm shipping to Chandigarh as well

Looking for local members first... checked with the courier they charge 75rs for each ...

Hi Sreejith

Can I have the otterbox cases please, pls confirm shipping to Chandigarh as well

Hi Sreejith,

I want otterbox cases, please add my name and tell me your bank details for payment of shipping charges. I sent a PM of my address.