Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

Guru ji please count me in.

Hope this time I get lucky.

Monsoon to aya nhi abhi tak. But guru bhai ne gadgets ki baarish kar dali hai rimweb pe. :-)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Anybody wants my old macmini without keyboard. It is power Mac processor last model. Excellent condition. You is running Mac os9. (I have to search for bac CDs. Till then you can not format it). It can be connected to hdmi or rgb monitor TV. Wifi provision is not ther but Bluetooth is working fine. It come with combo drive. If more request comes, I will decide to whom it give. I can ship after one week only.

Let me try this time again..Count me in

ME too...

@guru,

I am interested in mac mini but would prefer to pay and take it.

Let me know

Thanks for the offer. But I go for give away only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

@guru,

I am interested in mac mini but would prefer to pay and take it.

Let me know

Thanks for the offer. But I go for give away only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Guru, I cannot take it for free so I will skip it.

• Like 3

Anybody wants my old macmini without keyboard. It is power Mac processor last model. Excellent condition. You is running Mac os9. (I have to search for bac CDs. Till then you can not format it). It can be connected to hdmi or rgb monitor TV. Wifi provision is not ther but Bluetooth is working fine. It come with combo drive. If more request comes, I will decide to whom it give. I can ship after one week only.

Chalo yeh to de do.........

bechari sunny dekho kitni udas hai.........

Sunny-Leone.jpg

• Like 1

udaas.. chashmaa laga ke.. :P<br /><br />triggered from razr...<br /><br />

• Like 1

Yeh to Style hai uska

Chalo yeh to de do.........

bechari sunny dekho kitni udas hai.........

Udas to hona hi tha..Earlier she was getting more intense roles in special movies. Now, life has become tough in bollywood. She has to wear so much clothes that too in Hot India & above all speak dialogues as well..

Let me try my luck too :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Guru bhai u simply grrrrr888..... After Xbox now Mac superb....

Let me try my luck too... Count me in...

Guru Ji! Count me in the lottery! :)

Tapatalking on Note ii♡

thats great guru gopalji.

lets hope gopalji(god krishna) favours my luck this time.

pls add my name in.

baap re itne participants!!!!!! last time honest ji ne 6 mar diya. hum bhi try karenge.

can u add my name in list please.

Add me too

Let me try my luck also. Please count me in

I am In. Let me win this time my Friends! :D

Count my name too in the lottery, please.

Have one hp mini 210 Net book for give away..

I'm not sure of specs.. Also screen is not working n I've also removed the hard disk for use in my pc..

Rest all things can be used if any one needs like ram, board, keyboard, casing, battery..

Shipping cost at actuals to be paid thru reliance post paid bill payment..

1st one to reply gets the priority..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Please add my name too Gurugopal ji.

I must seriously learn this from you - how to let go of 'Maya Moh' (it means materialistic things in Hindi) and find happiness in giving !

Since I could not able to reach home today. I will consider requests till day after tomorrow night i.e. 3-6-2013. But one thing I want to say that, any version of windows, the present mac donot support. But latest linux will support. you have to stuck on old Mac osx version of 9. Anybody intended to use windows may withdraw. By the way, I forgotten to say that, it will support some wifi dongles also.

Please add my name too Gurugopal ji.

I must seriously learn this from you - how to let go of 'Maya Moh' (it means materialistic things in Hindi) and find happiness in giving !

During the course, there so many items unused in my house. If I want to sell them at present price, my conscious donot permit as there is a lot of difference between the price I purchased and the present rate. So I decided to give it give away. Again you can say, it can be given near and dear. But they think other wise saying that, instead of giving a new item as gift, this man is throughing away with used items. So I decided to go this way. In coming days, you will find so many items.

• Like 7

Add my Name too....

Lets try the Luck: :boxing: