Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

Thanks gurugopal, I have very less knowledge in this area. As per specs its " RAM / Max RAM: Up to 2 GB of DDR2 667 MHz memory, upgradeable to 4 GB using two soDIMM modules (dual-channel support)"

Does this make things clear?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

anybody wants.

I have pc3 1gb laptop rams hynix make 8500s (2 number) one samsung. hynix make10600s (2 numbers) in total 5 rams. working great pulled up from working laptops for the purpose of upgrading to 2 gb.

I have one ZTE-C S1602 phone (CDMA) locked to MTS. No problem with phone, just stopped using as the MTS withdrawn their services from Andhra Pradesh.

DDR2, 1gb samsung make laptop one ram 6400S

MTS CDMA for me Please..

I have one ZTE-C S1602 phone (CDMA) locked to MTS. No problem with phone, just stopped using as the MTS withdrawn their services from Andhra Pradesh.

Guruji, Can i have this?? I need this as backup phone for my mts connection...

anybody wants.

I have pc3 1gb laptop rams hynix make 8500s (2 number) one samsung. hynix make10600s (2 numbers) in total 5 rams. working great pulled up from working laptops for the purpose of upgrading to 2 gb.

DDR2, 1gb samsung make laptop one ram 6400S

MTS CDMA for me Please..
Pm your address
  • Like 1

Friends,

Please download this application in your mobile.

NAMR- GOPALJI-THE TRUE GIVER

RATING-5/5

COMPATIBILITY- YOUR LUCK

BENEFITS-ASK THE LUCKY ONES

It needs access to - your love, motivating give away and selfless services to anyone.

Reviews- now you all write.

Thanks

• Like 2

Anybody wants My samsung laser jet, (Print,copy, scan,fax). There is only one problem of scanning bulb. it is still scanning but could not scan fully as there is some problem in the bulb. Bulb replacement is necessary. As of now there is no problem with print and fax. once replaced the bulb, scan and copy also works fine. It is laser printer. It is bulky one, so, if it is shipped to any where, it will be charged not less than 1000/- shipping charges. So, I advice Hyderabad local persons only, so that, they can pick up. I will give additional cotridge also. there is no chip preventing refiling. So, purchase tuner and refill it by yourself.

i need a printer my basic hp printer is not working since last month and this one can scan also which is added advantage for me because i dont have any scanner.

i know @nikme already taking it but if he change his mind or he pass it then please consider me.

thanks.

Address PM Sent.. Thanks a lot GuruGopal Sir..

gurugopalji tusi chaa gaye ho !!!!:)

One more request to all who did benefit or who think that to giveaway is a good idea....

Take time tomorrow or any other day when you are free and look at all the unusable item we have for giveaway really inspired to do something for this thread....

Would surely look for few things in next few days...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 2

Guru gopal ji I salute you wonderful give aways great job sir

anybody wants.

Please give it to me. I'm now compelled to port out of Tata CDMA and my only option is MTS. I need a number of MTS handsets for my near and dear ones. It will be of genuine help for me.

See, I was the first to forgo the projector before Sadikk bhai opted it for an NGO. This time I need this. If there is any lottery, count my name please.

I have 2 units of samsung make verizon SCH-LC11 myfi units. they are 4g/3g compatible. they can be configured for cdma such as reliance or tataindicom. But I donot have time to config them by doing R&D. if any tech guru from this forum wants to try. I will send both to him with a condition that, one has to be returned after config them to use it either reliance or tataindicom. Any one wants to try.

• Like 4

I have 2 units of samsung make verizon SCH-LC11 myfi units. they are 4g/3g compatible. they can be configured for cdma such as reliance or tataindicom. But I donot have time to config them by doing R&D. if any tech guru from this forum wants to try. I will send both to him with a condition that, one has to be returned after config them to use it either reliance or tataindicom. Any one wants to try.

Pl send it to me...

I'll do it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Even I am interested to make it work if Hiteshji is busy ;)

Pl send it to me...I'll do itSent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Address please

Even I am interested to make it work if Hiteshji is busy ;)

I have jet pack of verizon 3 units with only one battery. If you interested I will send them with same condition but return 2 units To me. If u r interested send your address . U can keep battery also.

• Like 1

What a man!

I'm interested in local pickup the bulky printer, if couriering doesn't work out.

I can also help in picking up local SCH-LC11 myfi units, program them and ship them to whoever you originally wanted to send.

I guess this type of giveaway we can see at our forum only. Salute to all

• Like 1

I guess this type of giveaway we can see at our forum only. Salute to all

I think so many persons, come up with redundunt staff in near future. Even you can expect so many items from me also in this topic.

• Like 1

Have a HP/Compaq SR1930IL mATX cabinet with one foxconn 80 mm exhaust fan for giveaway.
And a Intex 600 VA UPS whose battery needs to be replaced.
You can pick them only on weekend though.

• Like 2

Wru located? Can I have it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Have a HP/Compaq SR1930IL mATX cabinet with one foxconn 80 mm exhaust fan for giveaway.
And a Intex 600 VA UPS whose battery needs to be replaced.
You can pick them only on weekend though.

Gurugopal ji,

What about the courier charges for the mts phone.. Please do tell

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Gurugopal ji,

What about the courier charges for the mts phone.. Please do tell

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

check pm. I already informed you, the DTDC fellows not accepted the phone to your address and requested you can it be send it through ordinary postal service. Please inform through PM

Guys got a otterbox for Droid Razr for give away lying unused if any one needs let me know

Condition 6/10

post-66608-137137612354_thumb.jpgpost-66608-13713761481_thumb.jpg

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

^^^

If it fits razr HD, then please hold it, I'm booking it for Avishek Ghosh.

• Like 1

Its for xt 912

Sent from my MI-ONE Plus using Tapatalk 2