Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

I have one too but with damaged digitizer. Shanusmarty, in case ypu don't need lcd and digitizer, i would be happy to take it.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4

Good sharing!
Reminds Cadaver Transplant!
original_mobile_phone_spare_parts_for_ip
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by admirer2000

Hello everyone!

Was cleaning my cupboard and I want to give away my treo 755p handset.

Last I used the phone about 3 years back and everything was working fine except that some keys needed hard press.

All I want in return is the courier & packing (which should be ideally under Rs. 250).

Edit:

Since there are multiple requests, kindly also post a reason why you need the phone. Will give away to someone depending on it. Also preference will be given to older and experienced members.

post-20189-137990935961_thumb.jpg

Edited by djain1989
  • Like 3

I will take it, have never used older palm os. It will just be used as a hobby handset, if anyone needs it as a primary handset then they are welcome to take.

Hello everyone!

Last I used the phone about 3 years back and everything was working fine except that some keys needed hard press.

All I want in return is the courier charges (which should be ideally under Rs. 250).

Can i have it ..... let me know

am too interested.. it would help in reviving my first imported handset which is now with damaged screen & dead battery..

tapped from my phone...

Dear deepak jain

Please count me in, if interested LMK

i have never use palm os and want to try this time

Edited by anurags

Hi all, post updated. Kindly post your reasons! :)

Hi all, post updated. Kindly post your reasons! :)

Just wanted to add another pda/Smartphone of its times to my collection.

Have decided to give away the Treo to @digitalnirvana since he's a very old member and never used Palm OS.

Please check PM

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

All I want in return is the courier & packing (which should be ideally under Rs. 250).

Edit:

Since there are multiple requests, kindly also post a reason why you need the phone. Will give away to someone depending on it. Also preference will be given to older and experienced members.

I need this phone for my mother! Let me knw,Thanks!

Have decided to give away the Treo to @digitalnirvana since he's a very old member and never used Palm OS.

Please check PM

Hi Deepak many thanks. PM replied.

Aalok bhai as you have a broken phone which you want to repair, I guess I will pass this one on to you when I am done playing around with it.

After all we are here to help each other out. :)

• Like 3

Hi Friends,

For a wider circulation I am posting this link here.

Aam Aadmi Party wants Give Aways in form of hardware (like printer / projector / phone).

http://support.aamaadmiparty.org/content/require-20-basic-model-cell-phones

This being a mobile phone forum, I am sure many member will be having such things available for disposal.

In such scenario, any member willing to chip in can consider this.

Well, future will only tell, what happens, but after going through website of AAP, I found that they are really trying very hard to connect people in this entire movement. Otherwise, for most of the other political parties I never knew the process to donate money / candidates selection process etc etc.

Hope, this AAP party becomes Android of Political World, which created major shake up since arrival, like palm, nokia, blackberry, symbian etc etc.

• Like 2

Treo sent to @ DigitalNirvana (unlike his handle, IMO he hasn't attained 'DigitalNirvana' yet since he wants to try more gadgets ) :P

• Like 1

Aalok bhai as you have a broken phone which you want to repair, I guess I will pass this one on to you when I am done playing around with it.

After all we are here to help each other out. :)

thank you so very much dipan bhai..

tapped from my phone...

• Like 1

Chinese external battery pack which claims to be of 20,000 mAh capacity but it recharges my 2100 mAh for a max of 1.5 times (1full and a half charge).

Purchased it just recently but since I don't like its performance, don't wanna carry extra weight in my backpack.

Let me know who wants it and why! As earlier, preference will be given to experienced/older members/other's who've been contributing in this thread.

All I want in return is the courier & packing charge (which should be ideally under Rs. 250).

Here are the links to images:

http://d.pr/i/1tkZ

http://d.pr/i/e739

• Like 4

Would love to take it.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 4

I d would be happy to get it as I use lg optimus g and it doesnt have a removable battery,sometimes I end up @ places without chargers and it becomes a issue!so would love to carry it around in case if emergency

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

can I have the BATTERY Bank plz. Actually travels a lot in the trains. So, always need to charge middle of my journey.

My wife's beloved fwp handset LG LSI 110 in dead condition due to

non availability of battery in the market. Can I have this

Thanks Deepak for consider me for this give away :)

and many thanks to Saurabh ji :) for pass this external battery pack to me.

• Like 1

Dear Forum Admin,

I am so happy to see this thread and proud of you guys. Heartly thanks to Guru Gopal Jee.. He is doing things like a saint. Hatsoff and Kuddos. Proud to be part of this website

Since I could not able to reach home today. I will consider requests till day after tomorrow night i.e. 3-6-2013. But one thing I want to say that, any version of windows, the present mac donot support. But latest linux will support. you have to stuck on old Mac osx version of 9. Anybody intended to use windows may withdraw. By the way, I forgotten to say that, it will support some wifi dongles also.

Please add my name too Gurugopal ji.

I must seriously learn this from you - how to let go of 'Maya Moh' (it means materialistic things in Hindi) and find happiness in giving !

During the course, there so many items unused in my house. If I want to sell them at present price, my conscious donot permit as there is a lot of difference between the price I purchased and the present rate. So I decided to give it give away. Again you can say, it can be given near and dear. But they think other wise saying that, instead of giving a new item as gift, this man is throughing away with used items. So I decided to go this way. In coming days, you will find so many items.

Its really a good job by you sir. Everyone here are very much impressed. Respect.

Batter pack sent to amitrout

• Like 1

Battery pack sent to amitroutray

received the External Battery Pack now :) so Happy Thanks Deepak :)

14vlpvm.jpg

Edited by amitroutray
  • Like 2