Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

share a smile is a NGO that my friends run, they are planning to set up a cc for bloodbank they are in need of a computer,

if you have one that is not being used kindly donate , you can pm me or you contact the number on the website i have monitor only ( sold my pc recently)

if you can share the other parts please pm , or you can directly contact them.

http://shareasmile.co.in/

Shadow ask them to contact me through mail. I will provide one or 2 desktop computers. gurugopal@gmail.com

• Like 6

I have got today a new mobile as a gift. So bb 9330 will be extra to me. I think it would be fair to give to real needy or next requested person. Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

I have got today a new mobile as a gift. So bb 9330 will be extra to me. I think it would be fair to give to real needy or next requested person. Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Will you consider me ? I would love to use a BB for the first time.

Thanks

Woah ill be very thankfull

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Basant for informing

As both Debasis & Nikhil will use this as a hobby or backup phone I would wait till the end of the Puja and then do a random.org draw as I cannot ship before then anyway

If in the meantime anyone specifically needs it to replace a broken phone, or is out of a phone and will use as primary, then they will get priority

Hope this is ok with all

• Like 2

^^^

Dipan Bro, I'm also in the que for BB 9330, as I have one of my old CDMA number which I'm unable to use as of now because my LG RD 5340 is now totally damaged... Couple of years ago I gave my LG handset to my son in excellent condition to use.... Recently he gave me back the handset with Broken Back and Front Panel, Teared off Keypad, Speaker not working and damaged Screen.....Lolz (kuch bacha he nahi handset mein). :P

So, the BB with you could be helpful for me too. :)

• Like 1

Kamal, considering your contribution to the forum you should get it. PM me your address meanwhile will recheck if the phone is still working

Sorry Debasis & Nikhil, better luck next time guys

• Like 1

Thanks for considering me Dipan Bhai... Will send you PM soon. :)

Dipan Bhai, seems your PM box is full.

I want to give some earphone,charger, data cables etc. Staying in my brothers shelf since long. Not checked these.10-12 in total.some might not work. Would like to give to one person only. No need to pay shipping charge.

Photographs- https://www.dropbox.com/sc/nm73r88uobkjsjr/awlvIN_ekx

Edited by basant.motlani

Added more like hdmi, bluedeo head phone etc.

Edited by basant.motlani

Kamal, considering your contribution to the forum you should get it. PM me your address meanwhile will recheck if the phone is still working

No Problem Boss, Happy for Kamal. Saw the message today after the storm passed away from my state.

Happy give away. Keep this up. Some day our forum will reach every corner for such generosities and awesome deals.

Happy Durga Puja to all my mates.

• Like 2

I want to give some earphone,charger, data cables etc. Staying in my brothers shelf since long. Not checked these.10-12 in total.some might not work. Would like to give to one person only. No need to pay shipping charge.

Photographs- https://db.tt/vSYr1sqL

Count me in ...... Thanks...

caan i have these..

Sent from my RM-885_im_india_249 using Tapatalk

^^^

Dipan Bro, I'm also in the que for BB 9330, as I have one of my old CDMA number which I'm unable to use as of now because my LG RD 5340 is now totally damaged... Couple of years ago I gave my LG handset to my son in excellent condition to use.... Recently he gave me back the handset with Broken Back and Front Panel, Teared off Keypad, Speaker not working and damaged Screen.....Lolz (kuch bacha he nahi handset mein). :P

So, the BB with you could be helpful for me too. :)

Kamal Bhai,

Don't give BB to the junior this time ;) and sounds like every time I am try for a BB or Biwi something wrong happens.. Lol :) :) ;)

• Like 1

May I get these? I've never ever got any free give away items from anybody till date.
  • Like 2

Various electronics brought to you by Baba jee

All were working last when I kept them in cupboard.

No restrictions of one person should take all.

Choose what you want and pay for courier.

But no first come first serve, as while I post this some people may read later and get left out.

So state your reason !

Dream device for HTPC, original Dell product, remote control for Windows media

post-2507-0-28823800-1381678118_thumb.jp

Reliance broadband modem. it has option for net from phone line and WAN. you can connect upto two LAN machines. comes with adapter.

Best part if you can replace battery, which is fairly easy, two screws to open. then it will work even without electricity.

post-2507-0-56831300-1381678111_thumb.jp

SATA TO OLD GEN ATA PORT. to attach old gen hard drives to your new pc. might work vice versa as well. it may also give you extra sata ports.

use it and try it. which os it supports i don't know.

post-2507-0-21014500-1381678115_thumb.jp

VGA male to Composite, basically figure it out. if you want to connect mix devices

post-2507-0-34592000-1381678108_thumb.jp

Will soon be adding ----------

not working Ipod 80 gb

htc touch pro 2 - working body without MB

2 piece nokia gsm handsets. basic models. working but fragile.

1 piece nokia ruim cdma phone

chinese iphone copy tv gsm phone with broken screen.

rcdma classic phone

• Like 9

No Problem Boss, Happy for Kamal. Saw the message today after the storm passed away from my state.

Happy give away. Keep this up. Some day our forum will reach every corner for such generosities and awesome deals.

Happy Durga Puja to all my mates.

Debasis hope you and your loved ones are OK after Phailin, and really appreciate your attitude and dignified response.

Wishing everyone happy Durga Puja and Dussehra.

• Like 1

Babaji would like to have Nokia ruim handset for my household help. She damaged her handset in the rains recently

If there is anyone more needy Kindly pass on to that person.

Regards

Ankit

• Like 1

Various electronics brought to you by Baba jee

Hi.

I need Dell remote control for my HTPC. :)

I have a cheap Chinese remote but I am not at all happy with it but something like Dell is not easy to find here.

Will soon be adding ----------

not working Ipod 80 gb

I've got a working iPod classic 30gb with super scratched body , clicking hdd and broken locks ...... Your might solve my problem if its of similar gen.

Thanks

i would like to take nokia ruim cdma phone because nokia cdma is being missed by me since i started using cdma.

dear members ,

i have total approx 20 items. As 3 members have shown interest, i have decided to give these to ALL 3 which i would divide myself. please pm your addresses.

• Like 1