Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

IPod and Rcdma classic dispatched today to kumaran ji and Gopal ji.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Well done @ VA

Anybody wants. 2 Samsung i900 Omnia phones windows 3g phones. 2 batteries but only one back cover. One phone is working well but other one is not.

Guru gopal Ji I have recently lost my Nokia N8 and I desperately need a phone. Can u give me a proper working handset ? I will pay for courier charges.

Anybody wants. 2 Samsung i900 Omnia phones windows 3g phones. 2 batteries but only one back cover. One phone is working well but other one is not.

I like this handset very much, I always wanted to have this phone but never got a chance to buy it.

I want it.. Please.. My Nokia E5 is not working anymore.. So I need a backup phone with net connectivity.. Can I have it please

Edited by sujit_k

I would like to take one pls

If you agree I would try to make it repaired and use it. Will like to use it.

I will ship all together only. it is having touch, wifi and bluetooth also. you can make video calls on 3g natively.

Can I have the battery alone,I have I910 in almost new condition registered with reliance. It would be very useful.

I would like to take one pls

If you agree I would try to make it repaired and use it. Will like to use it.

got nokia phone from VA. thanks a lot once again.

Prem5 How many handset you actually need ? You must be a busy man. Prem bro NO HARD FEELING!!!! Take it lightly Bro. :rofl_200:

I am interested if it's still there.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Nokia phone was for my staff and he became very happy to get it. This time it might be my chance to be happy.

Ah the Omnia my dream phone when in Thr the UK had thought of buying it so many times the they came out with the Omnia 2 also

Aap logo ko dekh ke lagta hai mujhe bhi kuch contribute karna chahiye -

Saturday/Sunday ko main bhi apne store room me ke khazaane me se kuch nikalta hu :) :)

• Like 2

Ah the Omnia my dream phone when in Thr the UK had thought of buying it so many times the they came out with the Omnia 2 also

Indeed it was a great phone of that time. It came along with HTC Touch as the competitor of apple.

And Samsung Omnia is actually a hardy set, it looks good in hand.

Aap logo ko dekh ke lagta hai mujhe bhi kuch contribute karna chahiye -

Saturday/Sunday ko main bhi apne store room me ke khazaane me se kuch nikalta hu :) :)

Khazana .....Great going Puneet Ji. Jiyo...... :Sorprendido:

Omnia was the first cdma smartphone I bought from ebay india. Till then meid registration had not started so returned it to seller after few days for refund.

It was very exciting to see such a smartphone then and future possibility of getting it working on reliance.

Omnia was the first cdma smartphone I bought from ebay india. Till then meid registration had not started so returned it to seller after few days for refund.

It was very exciting to see such a smartphone then and future possibility of getting it working on reliance.

I do remember the story of your omnia-1, :doh:

I have to offer a 20gb PATA 2.5inch HDD, dont know its working or not.

if some one wants it, will test it ...

• Like 1

Sorry Guys, after posting this give away, one of the volunteer in my area brought to my notice that, a old age home requires a video calling phone. So I handed over the ominia phones to a Old Age Home situated at Hyderabad. I think everybody will understand. I thought that, the old age people can enjoy video calling with their relatives. In deed, I saw pleasure on the face of a old person, when he saw his grate grand son (small kid) on this phone today. I feel that, the phone has served it purpose in its last stage also. I am happy with this give away. The second non-working unit also I handed over to them, in case, any hardware problems, the spares can be used.

Nice work done by you.. really appreciate your efforts.. thank you.

Sorry Guys, after posting this give away, one of the volunteer in my area brought to my notice that, a old age home requires a video calling phone. So I handed over the ominia phones to a Old Age Home situated at Hyderabad. I think everybody will understand. I thought that, the old age people can enjoy video calling with their relatives. In deed, I saw pleasure on the face of a old person, when he saw his grate grand son (small kid) on this phone today. I feel that, the phone has served it purpose in its last stage also. I am happy with this give away. The second non-working unit also I handed over to them, in case, any hardware problems, the spares can be used.

Never Mind Guru Gopal Ji. I appreciate what you have done.

Guru Gopal ji Hats off a great initiative a smile on that person is priceless great work.I salute sir

Sorry Guys, after posting this give away, one of the volunteer in my area brought to my notice that, a old age home requires a video calling phone.  So I handed over the ominia phones to a Old Age Home situated at Hyderabad.   I think everybody will understand. I thought that, the old age people can enjoy video calling with their relatives.  In deed, I saw pleasure on the face of a old person, when  he saw  his grate grand son (small kid) on this phone today.   I feel that, the phone has served it purpose in its last stage also.  I am happy with this give away.  The second non-working unit also I handed over to them, in case, any hardware problems, the spares can be used.  

Good Job! Excellent Gesture!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Have 1 Panasonic vcr lying idle for free give away.. Last we used it more than 10 yrs back so I'm not sure if it's still functional but most probably it would work.. Pics attached Shipping to be paid at actuals Fcfs basis {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif uploadfromtaptalk1382325196073.jpg{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif uploadfromtaptalk1382325209808.jpgPosted ImageSent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Apart from above vcr, one more give away...

Binatone cordless phone as per below pic. Battery lasts very less.. Else its good..

Posted Image

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

B3Ocdtm.jpg

• Like 4

Apart from above vcr, one more give away...

Binatone cordless phone as per below pic. Battery lasts very less.. Else its good..

ahyhy8yv.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

@Hitesh ji can I have this Binatone cordless phone. actually looking for a cordless phone in online.

thanks in advance :)

B3Ocdtm.jpg

I have a habit of purchasing 70KG bag. I have facility to store safely. So, for the last 5 months I was not hit by hike. So rejecting this offer.

• Like 7

B3Ocdtm.jpg

I have a habit of purchasing 70KG bag. I have facility to store safely. So, for the last 5 months I was not hit by hike. So rejecting this offer.

QndP1tB.jpg

Great work Gurugopal ji :hi2: