Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

I would like to take women's Wallet if it's available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by m.khurana

Thank you Shahab for the Card Holder.

Excellent packing...

Got my Green Bag already. I was away hence could not check it or give feedback.

It was so nice.

But sans the account details I am unable to transfer the shipping cost to him. Can anybody share his account details through PM please?

^^^

Got it from Varun Patel and Ankit Daluka. Thanks.

Now registering the account for NEFT. Will be able to transfer tomorrow only after activation.

May I have 1 wallet please

Please send me 1 womens wallet. Thanks

Just got the Beautiful Bag... :) Nicely packed in very professional way, as it is free for me.

Thanks Shahab ji :) :)

Triggered from Transformer 300 using Tapatalk HD

I would like to have the woman wallet if still available..

Sorry not getting time to filter list. Please do not request for more than one. Plz let others also get a chance.

Will try and share list Tom.

Thanks for card holder. Better than expected.

shahab bhai Transferred shipping charges on friday n sent mail..

A healthy giveaway from my side.

Gym membership of Body Garage Gym, Thane. The gym is very good with all the facilities. The membership is valid till June 14. It includes Cardio and Gym.

You only need to pay transfer fee of Rs 500 directly to the Gym.

Here is the exact location: https://www.google.co.in/maps/preview#!q=Body+Garage%2C+Devkrupa+Society%2C+Thane+West%2C+Thane%2C+Maharashtra&data=!4m15!2m14!1m13!1s0x3be7b93809362c13%3A0xbedaadef31e9f517!3m8!1m3!1d3424!2d72.9815756!3d19.2098588!3m2!1i1280!2i698!4f13.1!4m2!3d19.209504!4d72.980492

Edited by phonegeek
  • Like 3

Name Product Guru Gopal Card Holder Amit Routray Maroon Bag Ajit Kumar Card Holder Sougata Green Bag Varun Patel Card Holder Hitesh R Mens wallet Deepak Shankar Card Holder S V Pathy Card Holder Ankit Daluka Mens wallet M.S.Rao Womens Wallet Ashis Sethi Mens wallet Vabs Womens Wallet Sadanand Sapkal Mens wallet Deepak Rahuja Mens wallet NMK Womens Wallet ankurcshah Mens wallet Kalpesh Parmar Womens Wallet Tushar Gupta Mens wallet K2034 Card Holder

Procured the account details as that was not given to me via mail or PM. Transferred Rs. 120 as shipping cost through NEFT.

A healthy giveaway from my side.

Gym membership of Body Garage Gym, Thane. The gym is very good with all the facilities. The membership is valid till June 14. It includes Cardio and Gym. 

You only need to pay transfer fee of Rs 500 directly to the Gym.

Here is the exact location: https://www.google.co.in/maps/preview#!q=Body+Garage%2C+Devkrupa+Society%2C+Thane+West%2C+Thane%2C+Maharashtra&data=!4m15!2m14!1m13!1s0x3be7b93809362c13%3A0xbedaadef31e9f517!3m8!1m3!1d3424!2d72.9815756!3d19.2098588!3m2!1i1280!2i698!4f13.1!4m2!3d19.209504!4d72.980492

I would be interested as I was looking to join one in thane... pls let me know how to go about it

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry not getting time to filter list. Please do not request for more than one. Plz let others also get a chance.

Will try and share list Tom.

I would like to have a card holder if it is available please

Regards

Pabitra

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

Dear Shahab bhai,

I got the delivery of Wallet Today.

Really very good and rich product.

Thanks & Regards,

Sadanand Sapkal

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

the list is :

Pradeep Womens Wallet G P Kumaran Womens Wallet Sujit Kumar Womens Wallet Notam Womens Wallet Nandu Womens Wallet Gyan Chand Womens Wallet Pabitra Panda Womens Wallet

please contact ecom@hidekraft.com for shipping. Have devised a simpler way to pay for shipping. My colleague will share once contacted.

Thanks

the list is :

Pradeep Womens Wallet G P Kumaran Womens Wallet Sujit Kumar Womens Wallet Notam Womens Wallet Nandu Womens Wallet Gyan Chand Womens Wallet Pabitra Panda Womens Wallet

please contact ecom@hidekraft.com for shipping. Have devised a simpler way to pay for shipping. My colleague will share once contacted.

Thanks

sir U missed my name.... I also requested for ladies purse

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I'm offering the following two items for free. I'd prefer to conduct a lottery for these after a few days, may be after a week.

In the mean time, I'll get them packed and will check the shipping charges. I'd like to have the amount transferred to my account which I'll apprise to the winners through PM.

1. External batter charger cum cradle for Samsung Fascinate / Mesmerize. This is Korean made which I bought from the US and used very sparingly. It is helpful for those who have extra battery for Fascinate/ Mesmerize

post-28928-0-17746100-1384190557_thumb.j post-28928-0-01971200-1384190614_thumb.j

2. Micromax Canvas HD flip cover. It's brand new. I bought a flip cover for a Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 but the seller shipped this by mistake. This is redundant to me.

post-28928-0-86781800-1384190726_thumb.j post-28928-0-79341100-1384190791_thumb.j

• Like 3

Count me in for fascinate cradle

Sent from my Moto Photon 4g using Taptalk2

@ Sougatada, I have a Samsung Fascinate with original battery, I also have 2 extra 3500 mAh batteries for the same. I would love to have the battery cradle / charger. Thanks

@ Sougatada I would love to have the Canvas HD white flip cover..... Please count me in for it....

Please include my name also for the fascinate cradle.

the list is :

Thanks

sir U missed my name.... I also requested for ladies purse

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

please write to ecom@hidekraft.com. have included your name.

Anybody wants TV Tuner for Laptop. It is Gemini USB Tv Stick. I will ship with Box, Manuals, Cables, Cd and Remote with Box .

• Like 5