Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

please include my name for samsung cradle.

thanks..

@tapatalk/MOTO-XPRT

Anybody wants TV Tuner for Laptop. It is Gemini USB Tv Stick. I will ship with Box, Manuals, Cables, Cd and Remote with Box .

Can I have this ???

Anybody wants TV Tuner for Laptop. It is Gemini USB Tv Stick. I will ship with Box, Manuals, Cables, Cd and Remote with Box .

Please give it to me if possible, as my tv tuner has gone bad previous month only.

Can this be used for recording of shows??

Include my name for TV tuner card, please.

Dear Mr. Guru Gopal

Pls include my name for the TV tuner card.

With Best Regards

S V Pathy

Chennai

Can I have the TV tuner stick please.

Thanks

Somany people wants TV Tuner.....

I want this. I was looking for a TV Tuner for my laptop.

Lucky Draw time @ Guru Gopal Ji :SI:

yes

Anybody wants  TV Tuner for Laptop.  It is Gemini USB Tv Stick.  I will ship with Box, Manuals, Cables, Cd  and Remote  with Box .

gurugopal ji Can I have it plz.want a to use in a personal room.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

As always Guru Gopal's items are in huge demand let me thrown my hat in too.Guru ji add my name too in the lucky draw

please I also want the tv tuner card

please include my name for TV tuner card

yes

Well, It could be of use to my Dad. Please add my name too.

Sougata Dhar Chowdhury please PM your address. I will send it on Monday, as I am out of station now.

• Like 1

A healthy giveaway from my side.

Gym membership of Body Garage Gym, Thane. The gym is very good with all the facilities. The membership is valid till June 14. It includes Cardio and Gym. 

You only need to pay transfer fee of Rs 500 directly to the Gym.

Here is the exact location: https://www.google.co.in/maps/preview#!q=Body+Garage%2C+Devkrupa+Society%2C+Thane+West%2C+Thane%2C+Maharashtra&data=!4m15!2m14!1m13!1s0x3be7b93809362c13%3A0xbedaadef31e9f517!3m8!1m3!1d3424!2d72.9815756!3d19.2098588!3m2!1i1280!2i698!4f13.1!4m2!3d19.209504!4d72.980492

I would be interested as I was looking to join one in thane... pls let me know how to go about it

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

Couriered yesterday. Hope you join it soon...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Apart from above vcr, one more give away...

Binatone cordless phone as per below pic. Battery lasts very less.. Else its good..

ahyhy8yv.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

@Hitesh ji can I have this Binatone cordless phone. actually looking for a cordless phone in online.

thanks in advance :)

Received the Pohone :) work like a chap... ;)

Thankes Hitesh ji :) :)

• Like 1

Sougata Dhar Chowdhury please PM your address. I will send it on Monday, as I am out of station now.

PM'd.

Gurugopal ji received the BB have not been able to check it out yet thanks again for the giveaway.

the list is :

Pradeep Womens Wallet G P Kumaran Womens Wallet Sujit Kumar Womens Wallet Notam Womens Wallet Nandu Womens Wallet Gyan Chand Womens Wallet Pabitra Panda Womens Wallet

please contact ecom@hidekraft.com for shipping. Have devised a simpler way to pay for shipping. My colleague will share once contacted.

Thanks

Dear Shahab ji

Thank you

Received the purse today

Regards

Pabitra

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

hope everyone has received their requested products. No more product remaining for giveaway.

If by any chance anyone has paid shipping and not received product, please let me know.

Thanks

• Like 4

Thanks. I received the wallet

A healthy giveaway from my side.

Gym membership of Body Garage Gym, Thane. The gym is very good with all the facilities. The membership is valid till June 14. It includes Cardio and Gym. 

You only need to pay transfer fee of Rs 500 directly to the Gym.

Here is the exact location: https://www.google.co.in/maps/preview#!q=Body+Garage%2C+Devkrupa+Society%2C+Thane+West%2C+Thane%2C+Maharashtra&data=!4m15!2m14!1m13!1s0x3be7b93809362c13%3A0xbedaadef31e9f517!3m8!1m3!1d3424!2d72.9815756!3d19.2098588!3m2!1i1280!2i698!4f13.1!4m2!3d19.209504!4d72.980492

I would be interested as I was looking to join one in thane... pls let me know how to go about it

Couriered yesterday. Hope you join it soon...

Received the invoice. Will update u once I go for the transfer of membership

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Received it yesterday. Thanks Shahab ji :)

I'm offering the following two items for free. I'd prefer to conduct a lottery for these after a few days, may be after a week.

In the mean time, I'll get them packed and will check the shipping charges. I'd like to have the amount transferred to my account which I'll apprise to the winners through PM.

1. External battery charger cum cradle for Samsung Fascinate / Mesmerize. This is Korean made which I bought from the US and used very sparingly. It is helpful for those who have extra battery for Fascinate/ Mesmerize

2. Micromax Canvas HD flip cover. It's brand new. I bought a flip cover for a Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 but the seller shipped this by mistake. This is redundant to me.

It's ni0987 for the Fascinate cradle and kalpeshaparmar for the flip cover.

Let me know your full address and mobile number through PM/ email (sougatadc@gmail.com)/ SMS (9233445566/9434353637)/Whatsapp (9434353637)

• Like 2