Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

Very nice Idea... I will look if I too have any such things.. But I usually use anything to death :rofl_200: (mobiles, computer peripherals), still I will send one, if I found one worth giving to others in full working condition...

Great Initiative :thumb:

Kshah :clap:

Edited by drali2

Great initiative. :clap:

I might be having MANY things to give-away, will make a list.

Just one suggestion, giveaways should not go to the active traders on the forum.

This should be for self-use.

Right?

Regards,

MG.

Edited by mgdelhi

yes it should be only for self use and I'll suggest there should be some minimum post and joining date criteria too so that we can avoid most of the spams from this thread

^

Isn't it already there that anyone below 10 Posts have to be approved before their posts are visible?

HI there, I have My old ADSL Beetel 100DX usb modem, i stopped using it as i have switched to Wifi all over, its good for some one with single computer. i am located in Raipur (CG), PM me or leave a message here, charges only for parcel, box cable included, CD lost but can be downloaded from net.

EDIT: booked for Raccoon

Edited by Genius

mufadal ji ,

I dont mind the 2800 / 2112 for my office staff..

also hitesh ji u have any pci graphic card ??

Let me list out all the items, then will let you know about PCI Graphics Card !

I deliberately started this thread

Will prepare list and post.

All are invited to post their old stuffs too. :signthankspin:

Great initiative man.. +1 to you :clap:

• Like 1

Good initiative Kalpakji ..... hats off to you sir seriously for being concern on Environment .. :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 1

A really great Different Move.

I really like this initiative.. will keep few minds off B/S Forum for a change.

I tried more or less something like this earlier with few Topics in B/S Forum where i was giving away @ Pay as you like. Nobody believed it.. Anyways free sounds much better...

@manishag

Your modem is sent. You may get it in day or two. Please confirm in thread to keep it alive in benefit of all.

@kshah

My dear friend, I don't have words to appreciate your efforts for such a great initiative.

Now Rimweb sounds much more like a FAMILY.

+1 to you my dear friend. :)

hi .. i found some batteries , chargers and receivers of some reliance fwp's ... if anybody needs any . mention model . and i will check if it can work

^^^

will send u the lg 2030 when i get free

Thanks for appreciations and also to all who are sharing useless stuffs here which would be useful to others. THis is just a small attempt to show our gratitude to mother earth and also to prove that we do care for environment. It doesn't matter how small our contribution is. Only lip services do not lead us any where.

@ACS

I tried more or less something like this earlier with few Topics in B/S Forum where i was giving away @ Pay as you like. Nobody believed it.. Anyways free sounds much better...

It is unfortunate that your thread did not worked. Perhaps its a sign of shortsightedness. Lets hope that this thread remains alive longer.

• Like 1

I thinks this thread too is dying. :NOTriste:

• Like 1

@manishag

Your modem is sent. You may get it in day or two. Please confirm in thread to keep it alive in benefit of all.

sure I'll confirm as soon as I'll receive it. but I haven't received it yet. could you plz share the courier details so that I can track it

thanks a lot man

@manishag

sure I'll confirm as soon as I'll receive it. but I haven't received it yet. could you plz share the courier details so that I can track it

thanks a lot man

http://ondot.info

Airway Bill No : 273259319

I think will be delivered today.

thanks I just received it. actually there is one more guy manish agarwal in my office so many times he also gets my stuff :)

I have 512mb DDR1 Ram and intel 845 chipset motherboard (only driver CD is not available)

if someone is looking mother board for PIV 2Ghz processor let me know :)

I have 512mb DDR1 Ram and intel 845 chipset motherboard (only driver CD is not available)

if someone is looking mother board for PIV 2Ghz processor let me know :)

hi... i am in need of this board and ram as my office pc board has gone bad..

if u can give it to me?