Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

I need APC Laptop Stand, my Posts on rimweb are delayed for being visible. I need it in Punjab.

Kindly intimate me your account number, I will deposit the courier charges.

Regards,

Saurav

APC stand reserved for phone geek please pm me address will send ASAP

Edited by kshah
  • Like 1

APC stand reserved for phone geek please pm me address will send ASAP

Thanks Kshah !

:)

nice one. Great initiative kalpak

Guys i'm having few of the below:

1) LG 2030 Phones

2) LG Basic B/W phones

3) LG Original Round Pin Chargers

4) Reliance/TATA PCMCIA cards

Plz PM me your requirement & other details can be discussed later...

@ KShah a suggestion - You need to add that ppl really need to make their requirement genuinely felt instead of simple FCFS basis..

"Can i take this ? - and its gone" confused.gif is not fair for others !

Plz give the item 24 - 48 hrs time so that all ppl get equal chance... Else i dont mind taking all !

^

Suggestion:

That way don't you think it will be hard to decide whether whom to give and whom not? :confuse:

Great initiative....

I have Reliance PCMCIA card for give away...

Also, 1 Nokia 3310 but haven't used them since 4 years so cant guarantee will it work or not.

Much more computer related stuff... Will post in a day or two...

^

Suggestion:

That way don't you think it will be hard to decide whether whom to give and whom not? :confuse:

Ek to yaar its a Freebie.. make it hard to get atleast - from buyer point of view.

Freebie giver may just pick up the guy of his choice & PM him after hearing his plea instead of declaring the name. Then simply post as 'Item gone/given'.

Or should i say, give it to the most deserving... how else does one decide that ?

• Like 1

it depends on the guy giving freebies on whom he wants to give

its a personal opinion

• Like 1

great move,

I don't really understnad how i miss this therd from week, i have seen that thred today first time.

+1 to kalpak,

@mufadal, i was looking for nokia 2800/2112/lg if any of that support modem,

@ACS can i get PCMCIA card if those support sim card, or LG andset if they support SIM(reliance)

Now I understand!

Thanks for clearing up!

Another Suggestion: A +1 should be given for sure to whomever who sends free stuff! Kindly Note Donee.

Edited by SumitVerma

I have 512mb DDR1 Ram and intel 845 chipset motherboard (only driver CD is not available)

if someone is looking mother board for PIV 2Ghz processor let me know :)

hi... i am in need of this board and ram as my office pc board has gone bad..

if u can give it to me?

is it possible to collect it from me in delhi itself on next weekend because on this weekend i won't be available

All suggestions are worth. But my purpose of this thread is very clear. Reduce wastage.

It is upto receiver than to reciprocate. If receiver upon receipt of stuff realizes that this is useless for him or may not be as useful, he should relist or may make offer to some one who could not get from original giver. Making things complicated and keeping hopes alive for longer is not my cup of tea.

I do agree that it does satisfy ego when you have too many people asking for stuff and you choose one out of them. But that's not my way.

• Like 1

Great initiative....

I have Reliance PCMCIA card for give away...

Also, 1 Nokia 3310 but haven't used them since 4 years so cant guarantee will it work or not.

Much more computer related stuff... Will post in a day or two...

Hi, I regularly go on motorcycle rides in some remote areas, where Reliance network is not available. Can you give away your Nokia 3310 to me, because I am planning to pop in a BSNL card in a GSM mobile for such tours.

I have 512mb DDR1 Ram and intel 845 chipset motherboard (only driver CD is not available)

if someone is looking mother board for PIV 2Ghz processor let me know :)

hi... i am in need of this board and ram as my office pc board has gone bad..

if u can give it to me?

is it possible to collect it from me in delhi itself on next weekend because on this weekend i won't be available

Ok. i will co-ordinate for pickup on next weekend..

Thanks.

1) LG 2030 Phones

2) LG Basic B/W phones

@ KShah a suggestion - You need to add that ppl really need to make their requirement genuinely felt instead of simple FCFS basis..

Plz give the item 24 - 48 hrs time so that all ppl get equal chance... Else i dont mind taking all !

I'd say its a personal decision of the giver. But I feel what is more important is that only those who genuinely require an item and are definitely going to use it, should ask for it; and not just hoard it as its being given as a freebee. The idea after all is to let things that are not being used by the original owner reach people who need the stuff. But I guess its not easy for the giver to verify the genuineness of the person asking....

1) LG 2030 Phones

2) LG Basic B/W phones

I'd say its a personal decision of the giver. But I feel what is more important is that only those who genuinely require an item and are definitely going to use it, should ask for it; and not just hoard it as its being given as a freebee. The idea after all is to let things that are not being used by the original owner reach people who need the stuff. But I guess its not easy for the giver to verify the genuineness of the person asking....

You can never be sure of that.

^^^ For eg. You can clearly make out that the below is a genuine requirement added with a polite request..

Hi, I regularly go on motorcycle rides in some remote areas, where Reliance network is not available. Can you give away your Nokia 3310 to me, because I am planning to pop in a BSNL card in a GSM mobile for such tours.

(Also as he is a long standing trusted member, there is no reason to doubt the same otherwise)

Others may simply ask - "gimme this, gimme that", which can be ignored.. No offense meant to anyone..

Else, maybe some guys (taker/giver) know each other well so requests are more casual.

Edited by ACS

Would love a reliance PCIMCA card if possible.

Cheers

karki

^^^^ Would equally love to send it.. check your PM.

Done mate ... reverted :)

^^^ For eg. You can clearly make out that the below is a genuine requirement added with a polite request..

(Also as he is a long standing trusted member, there is no reason to doubt the same otherwise)

Others may simply ask - "gimme this, gimme that", which can be ignored.. No offense meant to anyone..

Else, maybe some guys (taker/giver) know each other well so requests are more casual.

Right, thats good guesswork. Further, if I was the giver, I'd prefer to give for personal use rather than commercial/office use...

We can always trust our forum members to complicate simple things in life... let simple things remain simple... and treat that as your mantra for life also...

• Like 4