Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
amitnsonu

Free Sms For 1 Year?

Hi friends Just send 'ACT SMSDD' to 53739 (toll free) and get free sms for 1 year.

tested on my RGSM (Delhi).

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Title Updated >>

cost of the plan?

It is SMS14 plan : 14 Rs. deducted Immediately

1 Rs. per day deducted

500 Local/National/Roaming SMS daily free

@mods plz change the topic name

I think this might be different for every circle... meaning it must be circle-specific plan..

I sent this msg from my RGSM, no deduction of Rs 14 and I think there is no deduction of daily 1 rupee now...

can any body confirm ?

Edited by amitnsonu

Topic Title Updated.

Thanks Hitesh for reporting. :)

I checked with Chennai CC and was told that this plan is valid for as long as you wish (for eternity), the only condition is that you will have to have atleast Re 1 in your main account everyday when the deductions take place. Sometimes it may happen, when there is no balance, you will not get free SMS' and subsequently, when you top-up your account, this plan will continue.

On EC on Rs 14, you will get Rs 10.69 as TT in your account and every day Re 1 will get deducted and for this you will get 500 SMS free (Local/National/Roaming)

Some bad news also: -

Rs 11 SMS pack will increase to Rs 19 (Auto renewing)and

Rs 25 SMS pack will increase to Rs 35 (non auto renewing) w e f 26th April 2010

Other circles, please check on the above and post here.... If the above is indeed true, then Rs 14 pack is the best option for all IMHO.

I sent this msg from my RGSM, no deduction of Rs 14 and I think there is no deduction of daily 1 rupee now...

can any body confirm ?

yeah there is no daily deduction of 1 re in my RGSM

:clap: :clap:

@mods plz change the topic name

by looking the title i thought some JHOL or what in reliance.. but again thankx hitesh..

I guess reliance is now showing its true colours finally.. :angry:

first they stopped giving full talktime on all its top-ups.. now they have increased their SMS pack charges.. I gues much more is yet to come..:Equivocado:

I wonder what they would increase next ?? :wacko:

However, I cant understand one things, why the hell have they kept higher charges for Delhi customers ? :confuse::angry::angry::angry:

I mean why should delhi customers pay more as compared to rest of the country... this is so damn crap thing from a company like Reliance.I cn expect this type of differential tariff from other companies, but never thought Reliance would do this.:NOTriste:

Mods Please change to GSM services....its under CDMA services now...i think they are discussing abt the RGSM plans... :winko:

<< Topic moved >>

I have activated the pack by sending ACT SMSDD to 53739 yesterday.. Bt today 1 rs. has been deducted from my account.. This means no free sms for 1 yr... :NOTriste::(:(:NOTriste:

can any body confirm ?

yeah there is no daily deduction of 1 re in my RGSM

:clap: :clap:

NO 1re is charged in this plan