Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Verizon HTC Incredible - The Beefed Up CDMA Nexus 1

Best 5 Cell phones in the world as on date - http://reviews.cnet....ftColumnArea1.0

Battery Update : Off charging since 7 am in the morning; data and gps on 24x7; battery still at 60% level after 12 hours...

Edited by dkaile

^^^ I am in chennai, and I am also feeling the same as you DK... I have shown this device to all my friends, and they say, its better than the iPhone... I tell them its 30K (;)) and they say, good price... Then the next question, is it GSM, and thats where I win... I say, Its only in CDMA, and CDMA rules... :) LOL...

Enjoying the camera quality... and he screen as well.. its simply amazzing...

Why hasnt others still thinking of buying one Incredible for themselves?? Is it only we Fantastic Four??

hey! all the owners/users of Incredible, i want an honest answer, very honest how is the touch of the Htc Incredible? have any one used the iPhone, till now i felt that its best in touch.. very light,its just senses human skin, no pressing at all.. is it as good as that or more Incredible ??? :Sorprendido:

Thanks Everyone!

Yes. better. period.

Edited by dkaile

Dhiraj bro! i dint get it clearly!

n oders pls give ur review as i m thinking of switching my iPhone to HTC Evo or Incredible n dumping my gsm connection!

n i still luv the touch n screen of iPhone!

thanx!

Edited by shanusmarty

iphone is a no brainer phone; if you like gloss, stick to it, now that iphone 4 is out too; if you like productivity and real features go with android...

screen you will love; as there are only 4 of us in INDIA having incredible (afaik), you wont get wide spread feedback for this phone... thats EXCLUSIVITY FOR YOU....

i m not talkin abt features n all.. i m jus talking abt touch n temme if u owned an iPhone.. u ll luv it!

n wat feature is not in iPhone! i hav everythin loaded!

^^^

Let me answer that for you

I have owned and/or played with all three generations of iphone

Iphone 2G , Iphone 3G & Iphone3GS

the screen on incredible is much much sharper than iphone , reason is high pixel density and amoled

about the touch sensitivity and multiple touch inputs , its almost same as Iphone 3GS ,

u might have everything loaded in iphone but there are still lot of features that u get in android

@Mr. Smarty

for your information, I have used and tested (though I will never own one) iphone from 1st generation onwards to the latest iphone 3GS... you dont need to teach me what I will or will not love...

Edited by dkaile

Check out this video

^

I had already posted that video before...

Has any one faced the following issue?

When I type message of more than 160 characters (that is of more than one page) and send I get error "Cause Code: 107 Error Class: 3". Single page message gets sent. I receive messages normally. But again for the Multi page message I receive only 1st half, though the sending phone shows no error.

Does anyone know possible solution/setting that I am not able to set. I googled for the error code and sms issues but found only few people like me in sprint blog but no solution.

Other than that Signal strength on My Incredible is fluctuating too much. I changed slot cycle to 1 and enabled diversity 1x, still too much signal fluctuation.

^

yes, that issue exists.... without resolution; but sms upto 160 characters go without any problem...

^

yes, that issue exists.... without resolution; but sms upto 160 characters go without any problem...

Are there any settings for MMS? Will it work on our devices without EVDO?

Found solution to Long SMS problem. The Handcent application on Market does solve it. In the settings under send message settings choose to split message longer than 160. (there are few options to split, I chose split by word and count...). Works great.

MMS will not work for now...

Default SMS application has no solution as of now for the 160 characters sms problem; Handcent is a very old application for Android (since inception) and is the most preferred sms application world over over the default application...

Incredible uses Most Advance Multi touch Censor which is Better then Nexus One and iPhone.

iPhone = LCD with Florecent Backlite with 480 * 320 Resolition 3.5 Inch

Incredible = AMOLED Screen 37% Less Power Consuption, Pure Black, 800 * 480 3.7 Inch

@galaxy

Incredible is fully working... evo yet to be fully tested...

EVO works too !!!

though not tested on reliance ( who cares its gonna work 200%)

but tested on verizon network ..LOL!!

Bottomline its programmable for reliance

@Dkaile

ders nuffin to teach or preach! its ur own personal opinion! n dat was mine! :rofl_200:

^

:censored::cursing::death::NO::bash::rofl_200:

Edited by dkaile

:previous:

:rofl_200:

yeh sign language kya hai .....

hume bhi maze lene do

:Decepcionado:

:GirandoOjos:

I just did this and I find improved call quality on Reliance network on my Incredible -

Improved Call Quality for Incredible

Thank you: ejhart - http.pnghttp://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=684022

• Go to Phone and Dial ##778
  • Choose Edit Mode
  • Password is 000000
  • Go to CDMA Settings
  • Scroll all the way to bottom
  • Change Home Page, Home Orig, and Roam Orig from EVRC to EVRC-B
  • Hit Menu and Commit Changes
  • Phone reboots and walla no more muffed voice calls!
  • enjoy your uber phone.

Enhanced Variable Rate Codec B : http.pnghttp://en.wikipedia....le_Rate_Codec_B

Edited by dkaile
  • Like 2