Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Verizon HTC Incredible - The Beefed Up CDMA Nexus 1

can anyone help me out in installing custom roms :( ... a video tutorial might help :D thanks in advance

^^^ Did you search youtube??

well thank u for suggestion i figured out how to install them :) ... and now if anyone can help me in getting a nice rubber case for my incredible il be very thankful to them :D plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:hi2: +1 to you DK sir.. Awesome Guide.. finally my droid incredible is up & running with stock Android 2.2, Rooted & complete S-OFF. also, am thankful to Tarun Sir, for helping me out in guiding me, when i was really scared to do something with the device.. He shipped the device with Cyanogen Mod 6.1, but, as i wanted the device to be on stock 2.1, so that i can do the mods, myself.. now, need to get my number transferred to droid & enjoy it, to its fullest.. :) Its really an honour to be a part of such wonderful community.. :signthankspin:

Congrats Aalok on ur first android nd tht too getting such superb phn. However can you tell is it really worth it rooting the phone. I mean what is differnce between a rooted phn nd a non rooted one if you are on stock rom. Apart from the power to remove the bloatware and moving the apps to sd card what more can you achive. Please post your experience :signthankspin:

Guys i had imported few battries from us last month and i have got 3. I am planning to sell of 1 3500 mh battery along with back panel tht i have got nd not used it once. I got it for rs 1100 and planning to sell it off for the same + shipping on actuals. Plz let me know if anyone is intrested. Will put it on sale section too but i have posted it here as of now as people intrested in incredible or own one do visit this thread :Contento:

Guyz just read a post @ droidforums.net it said that incredible will get gingerbread official update in summer. Also it said the info came from htc. I have my fingers crossed. Any one with more info on this......

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Hi,

Is anybody using component video cable with incredible?

If yes, where to get it from and how much would be the cost?

Basically I don't want to spend too much on an OEM cable, hence looking for some cheap alternative.

Hello Mujeeb !

Please do let me know if you still have the battery and the back panel, I'm interested in buying and have also sent a PM

Cheers

Binu

Sorry binu was not on rimweb latley so did not check your post. Btw i have sent the ifsc code along with my account number through pm let me know if u need anything else.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

somehow my incredible outgoing while roaming has stopped working along with internet. Got solution for internet but for roamin outgoing - problem persists. Plz help....

Hi all,

somehow my incredible outgoing while roaming has stopped working along with internet. Got solution for internet but for roamin outgoing - problem persists. Plz help....

I too had the same problem twice. Just call customer care *333 as ask them to activate roaming; even if it is already activated. It worked for me once. The second time, I just had to bear with it till I came back to my home circle.

Hi all,

I too had the same problem twice. Just call customer care *333 as ask them to activate roaming; even if it is already activated. It worked for me once. The second time, I just had to bear with it till I came back to my home circle.

Thanks... hope this helps...

my lil bro's incredible is restarting again nd again nonstop. plz guide me what to do.

nd also can any one provide me the link to download update.zip for froyo 2.2

help guys

:previous: try removing the battery for sometime & then check..

regarding update to 2.2 if rooted follow this, if not, then this

official OTA download link from Google - this :)

my lil bro's incredible is restarting again nd again nonstop. plz guide me what to do.

nd also can any one provide me the link to download update.zip for froyo 2.2

help guys

the same thing happened to me on 23th May. wat i did was downloaded official froyo rom ruu from here and did as under:

Rename the RUU-rom.zip file to PB31IMG.zip and place it on the root of your SD card. Reboot phone into hboot and select yes when asked if you want to apply the update. You may be sent to fastboot due to the update which in this case just select bootloader from the menu and hit the power button. The update will continue on it's own from there with no interaction required from you.

When the update is done is will ask to reboot the phone. Select Yes.

Thanx to xda-developers forum. Instructions from here. Post no. 38

But you will loose the root and all data from the phone.

hope this helps..

^^Reset to factory defaults is easier solution for this problem.

:previous:

yup... agreed.. only follow those instructions if nothing else works out..

like in my case.. phone was reboot at htc startup logo.. Even in hboot... clear storage, bootloader, factory reset and recovery wasn't working.. so the hard step..

Hi all.

Looking for an extended battery for Incredible.

Also, can somebody check whether the battery of Incredible S is compatible with our CDMA Incredible? Since "S" is officially launched in India, it may be easier to find an extended battery in the Indian market.

hey guys, incredible 2 world phone cdma and gsm is out now, has anyone got a chance to get a grab on this one and checked whats the difference between these two handsets the original and 2nd version.What i saw on different sites, the new one is 4" compared to 3.7".Its a super LCD on droid 2 compared to amoled but has better updated processor with more ram with 16gb sd card compared to 8 gb one.

droid incredible 2 is world phone... waiting for some reviews here from gurus...

sent from my AnDRoid6300 using tapatalk...

Edited by aalok

what price do you expect this second edition would be up on sale any idea?

Available in Stock ...

Price - Rs 27500

what price do you expect this second edition would be up on sale any idea?

Available in Stock ...

Price - Rs 27500

Nice Tushar ji, hope it is with MEID Regn and EVDO.

Yes, it's MEID registered with Reliance ...

Will confirm about EVDO soon ... Haven't tested it ...