Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Verizon HTC Incredible - The Beefed Up CDMA Nexus 1

At XDA, wildstang has a stock ROM which is rooted and de-odexed.

I have installed it and found it to be satisfactory.

If you are rooted then this ROM is ideal since you do not loose root and S-off status.

The ROM is pure stock with only the build.prop file edited.

please provide the link in to this rom........

Edited by cavarun

Finally have EVDO on my DInc. Thanks to Sadik Bhai for the same.

Had updated my phone to the leaked Gingerbread update with S-On. Finally have it rooted also and achieved S-Off. Loaded Cyanogen CM7, but did not like it at all. Though the ROM was really fast, but missed HTC sense a lot, specifically the smart dialer.

Please tell me a good and stable GB rom which contains Sense 3.0 or above.

Thanks in advance

Manuj Gupta

Go to xda and get the stock+ V2 from jermaine.

Almost stock with essential mods like touchpad awake/ unlock etc and reasonable on battery.

Sense 3.0 ports do not work very smoothly on Dinc and are battery hoggers.

Of course these are my personal observations...

I want to root my incredible it is on the leaked 2.3 gingerbread. Can some one guide me the process for rooting as I guess unrevoked does not support this rom.

Thanks Manuj.... for pointing me to the right direction. The instructions are quite long will go through them patiently and get my dinc rooted this weekend. But I as i knew earlier I will have to downgrade to 2.2 to get the S off and then get back to 2.3. Just let me know is getting s off really worth it,. I mean what will I be missing if i just have it rooted and S On ????

@mujeebrehman: Happy to help. The instructions are very good and exact. Just download all the stuff before starting. Also, you will not miss on anything if you keep S-On. However if you want to experiment with other ROMS, then you will have to achieve S-Off on your Dinc.

Manuj Gupta

Finally have EVDO on my DInc. Thanks to Sadik Bhai for the same.

Had updated my phone to the leaked Gingerbread update with S-On. Finally have it rooted also and achieved S-Off. Loaded Cyanogen CM7, but did not like it at all. Though the ROM was really fast, but missed HTC sense a lot, specifically the smart dialer.

Please tell me a good and stable GB rom which contains Sense 3.0 or above.

Thanks in advance

Manuj Gupta

hi manuj

i was reading somewhere that if we upgrade to gb 2.3.4 with s-on, then unrevoked will not work as it does not support gb.

however reading ur post it appears that u hv updated to gb 2.3.4 with s-on and then downgraded it using the process in the thread u hv posted.

i hv updated to gb 2.3.4 (provided by parin - it is official verizon gb 2.3.4) with s-on and hv never rooted my phone before.

is the method provided in the post linked by you will work for me..........

thanx in advance.........

@varun: Yes you can. I had updated to leaked GB with S - On. If you want to only install various apps, then you can just root your phone, whereas if you want to experiment with different ROM's then you must root, downgrade, achieve S - Off and then update back to GB.

Manuj Gupta

@varun: Yes you can. I had updated to leaked GB with S - On. If you want to only install various apps, then you can just root your phone, whereas if you want to experiment with different ROM's then you must root, downgrade, achieve S - Off and then update back to GB.

Manuj Gupta

@manuj

thank u sir

if u can post the procedure or link for rooting [if you want to only install various apps, then you can just root your phone]

it will be very helpful. i m a noob as far as rooting is concerned.

thanx in advance

@varun

Have already done that. Refer post no. 505 in this topic

Manuj Gupta

• Like 1

How can we make a conference call from DInc. Please Guide

Thanks and Regards

Manuj Gupta

^ please follow for call conferencing.

I personally prefer Go Dialer.. It works perfect..

Thanks a lot for such an informative post!

Please suggest a good and stable custom sense rom for Dinc. I am on leaked GB rom, but off late the camera has started to give major problems. Phone freezes after a shot and restart after a minute.

Thanks in advance

Manuj Gupta

Hi.

I am on Jermaine's Stock Plus. Trying to flash Anthem but facing a strange problem.

The ROM image is successfully flashed in the recovery. But when I reboot the phone, it boots back into the Stock Plus and not the newly flashed ROM.

I did a full wipe i.e. wipe data, cache & dalvik before flashing.

Any help?

Is anyone using ICS based stable ROM? Please do recommend.. preferably Sense based...

Hi.

I am on Jermaine's Stock Plus. Trying to flash Anthem but facing a strange problem.

The ROM image is successfully flashed in the recovery. But when I reboot the phone, it boots back into the Stock Plus and not the newly flashed ROM.

I did a full wipe i.e. wipe data, cache & dalvik before flashing.

Any help?

Never mind, got it through finally. I was not formatting /system & /boot due to which ROM was not geting flashed.

This Anthem ROM is very good with Sense 3.5. But still has lots of bugs (am on v2.3) and some lag. While v3.0 is released, but for the time being I have reverted to Stock Plus (sense 1).

I feel, this phone with single core processor, is just not designed for Sense 3 type of heavy ROMs.

But will once again give a try to the latest (and hopefully bug free) version of Anthem.

Edited by amtrag

Is anyone using ICS based stable ROM? Please do recommend.. preferably Sense based...

I installed ICS ROM "Abduction" from xda, yesterday night. Its working fine till now, except occassional force closes. Although I also prefer sense based ROMs, but unfortunately this one is without sense. But still I am liking it.

It can be tried once.

I am experiencing call drops on ALL incoming and outgoing calls in my incredible 1 for past 3 days.

It was working perfectly, and this suddenly started happening.

i called reliance customer care, but after 3 days, today they told me that there is no connectivity problem from their side.

I even factory reset the phone, but the same problem persists.

Please help me.

:previous:

Akey problem. Contact your seller.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

If it is akey problem then the call disconnection issue should always be there. As per Vishal Goyal he was able to use it perfectly earlier.

Thanks bro... Will try and update

Am on clutch Rom. Have tried quite a few ROM's but am not happy with any of them and would like to revert back to the official GB Rom. Please guide me to the link for the same as I am not able to find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance

Manuj Gupta