Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
retro182

Blackberry 9650 Cdma/gsm Launched

:previous:

There is no time frame when Reliance will launch 9650,

better settle for which is available

u can get good price for 9630 on forum

latter u can change when it come, my suggestion

Yep Reliance sells those handsets which are dumped by US/UK. So no one can say when reliance will launch 9650

Is voice working with GSM & CDMA 9630 / 9650 (Imported)?

:previous: Import kar lo bhai.. or, some of our members selling this handset here, but I know of only Sadikk.. check out his FB page

Tata Indicom Launches BlackBerry Bold 9650 for Rs. 27990

Tata Indicom, the CDMA Mobile service provider, and Research in Motion (RIM) today announced the launch of the BlackBerry Bold 9650, the first combined CDMA-GSM 3G-ready Smartphone in the BlackBerry Bold series.

Priced at Rs. 27990, the BlackBerry Bold 9650, introduced exclusively by Tata Teleservices Limited is a powerful new Smartphone for CDMA subscribers, offering seamless global roaming, 512 MB of Flash Memory, an Optical Trackpad, and enhanced Wi-Fi and GPS capabilities.

Customers purchasing the BlackBerry Bold 9650 Smartphone in the month of October will also be given a special data usage offer. For the first two months, these customers will receive a free data pack worth Rs. 900 per month, as well as 500 MB of tethered modem data usage per month. Customers using the BlackBerry Bold 9650 smartphone will also have exclusive access to Tata’s Photon TV, powered by Photon +, on the go.

The BlackBerry Bold 9650 Smartphone offers a stylish and compact design with soft rounded edges and an easy-to-use full-QWERTY keyboard. It includes a variety of useful productivity applications and a wide range of popular features, including advanced multimedia capabilities, Bluetooth® 2.1 and a 3.2-megapixel camera with flash, image stabilization and video recording.

Commenting on the launch of the BlackBerry Bold 9650, Mr Sunil Batra, President of CDMA Operations at Tata Teleservices Limited, said: “As the youngest dual-technology telecom service provider in India, the addition of a Smartphone like the BlackBerry Bold 9650 to our portfolio of products and services from Research In Motion is an important step in strengthening our offerings to consumers. Our pan-India reach, supported by the traditionally strong speeds on TTL’s cutting-edge CDMA network, will provide users with an exceptional voice and data communication experience, enhanced by the ability to share and experience multimedia, chat and social networking on the go.”

The BlackBerry Bold 9650 Smartphone delivers premium phone and multimedia features, together with global roaming support and the industry’s leading mobile solution for e-mail, messaging and social networking,” said Frenny Bawa, Managing Director-India, Research In Motion. “We’re pleased to work with Tata Indicom to bring this powerful new smartphone to their customers in India.”

source :: http://telecomtalk.info/tata-indicom-launches-blackberry-bold-9650-for-rs-27990/46033/

Finally the much awaited marvellous masterpiece has reached India officially through none other than our beloved TATA Indicom.

Way to go TATA.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by kesav

Here's the link to TATA website describing this monster's specifications

http://www.tatateleservices.com/tata-enterprise-blackberry-bold-9650.aspx

Exciting offer for Tata Indicom customers:

Upgrade to BlackBerry Bold 9650 smartphone for just Rs. 25,190 And enjoy FREE BlackBerry data usage for one month with Gold 900 OR for 2 months with MaiLite 299 pack.

http://www.tatateleservices.com/tata-enterprise-blackberry.aspx

Edited by kesav

honestly not a good handset, since i am using it i dont suggest 9650

battery is very weak for data & software lags, takes around 10min to boot

Edited by parin

all bb handsets have painfully slow reboot times

^^ removing extras may slightly improve boot performance....newer the OS slower it boots

Any news on its RCDMA launch? They're always late in launching handsets but I hope they wake up soon !!!

Anyone using normal GPRS on BB 9650?

Edited by phonegeek

Yes, using normal GPRS on BB 9650. Though it acts up at times, not connecting at all some moment and working absolutely fine the very next moment.

Yes, using normal GPRS on BB 9650. Though it acts up at times, not connecting at all some moment and working absolutely fine the very next moment.

I am unable to get it work. I have set the apn in the tcp ip option. What else to be done. I remember the same has to be done on other bb handset and it starts working.

I am on airtel and used aietelgprs.com as apn and left blank the username and password.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Hi,

I am using 9650 in RCOM CDMA network, now I want to switch to RCOM GSM network with same handset.

Is there any programming required or just need to insert a sim and it will start working ?

Thanks

Mukul

Insert a SIM and see urself bro... :-)

Is it official reliance handset??

Hi,

I am using 9650 in RCOM CDMA network, now I want to switch to RCOM GSM network with same handset.

Is there any programming required or just need to insert a sim and it will start working ?

Thanks

Mukul

Inset the GSM SIM and u r ready to fire.

Does gsm data works on verizon bb 9650....especially on bsnl

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk 2

Shreesh,

I have used BB 9650 verizon in the past on the idea network on gsm and data used to work without any kind of tweaks or settings.

Hence I believe it would also work on bsnl.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1