Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rkburra

Tata Docomo 99 Recharge Free Gprs For One Year And Tata To Tata Free

thx a lot bro ..

appreciate tht ... i'll call up 2mmrow and ask ..

catch i wasnt able to get it ....

did u get it ???

Will it allow 1GB free on roaming also? Then I can take a connection at Mumbai and use it here in WB. Can anybody provide the information?

It's great! I procured a connection from Mumbai before the deadline of 2nd June was over and brought the same to our West Bengal circle. It is working fine on roaming. No deduction on data usage. I've deactivated my BSNL 3G data connection on my ASUS P552 Windows Mobile and now using this connection for accessing internet on the go. 1GB per month for the next one year. Thanks a lot Tata DoCoMo Maharastra & Goa circle.

So does it mean dat if we have a data pack activated den we can freely browse the web on roaming too?

Docomo rocks.

The sab se bol pack is now reintroduced for a little time i.e from 24 june to 8 july.hurry those who have not rechage.recharge with 94 or for new customer recharge with 99.grab it.

Source:dial 121.for maharashtra only

Just bought a new connection ... got the same scheme ... Enjoying internet now on Tata Docomo !!! Thanks a lot guys ... Coverage at my place & office is also excellent !!! I was able to make a clear voice call with only 1 signal bar on my handset .... This is something i have never seen in RGSM !!!!

Docomo rocks.

The sab se bol pack is now reintroduced for a little time i.e from 24 june to 8 july.hurry those who have not rechage.recharge with 94 or for new customer recharge with 99.grab it.

Thanks for the info. But it says all previous benefits will lapse! What does that mean?

Also, I have the weekly Rs. 10 pack activated which gives 1p/2sec local calls. Does anybody know if this be used along with the Sab Se Bol pack?

Voice clarity on Docomo does seem quite good at my residence. A huge relief from RGSM!

Edited by raccoon

So does it mean dat if we have a data pack activated den we can freely browse the web on roaming too?

Yes, that is what I'm enjoying here at West Bengal with a Mumbai connection. It is actually a voice plan rechrged specially with that Rs94 pack (that gives 1GB of data usage/month for a year). As I'm always on roaming regarding this connection, I'm not receiving or making any call with this connection, using it only for browsing the net.

Docomo rocks.

Thanks for the info. But it says all previous benefits will lapse! What does that mean?

Also, I have the weekly Rs. 10 pack activated which gives 1p/2sec local calls. Does anybody know if this be used along with the Sab Se Bol pack?

Voice clarity on Docomo does seem quite good at my residence. A huge relief from RGSM!

Judge yourself whether you require data usage or you are predominantly a caller. If you are addicted to net surfing and you require it on the move, go for this pack, otherwise stick to your favourite 1p/2sec calls.

Judge yourself whether you require data usage or you are predominantly a caller. If you are addicted to net surfing and you require it on the move, go for this pack, otherwise stick to your favourite 1p/2sec calls.

^^^I just called Docomo customer care and was told that all the 1p/2 secs packs can run concurrently along with the Sab Se Bol pack!

Not sure if I can trust them though. Docomo customer service seems extremely poor and the guys can barely even understand questions.

Edited by raccoon

Will this work for mumbai ???

Pls confirm !

I just called Docomo Customer Care they said Offer was closed on 3rd June in mumbai.

They can no information abt Maharastra.

Any of you from Maharastra can help me buy one for me and activate this scheme ?

Scheme is active in Mumbai till 30th June,just go to your mobile dealer and recharge for the amount mentioned earlier in the thread

I just called Docomo Customer Care they said Offer was closed on 3rd June in mumbai.

They can no information abt Maharastra.

Any of you from Maharastra can help me buy one for me and activate this scheme ?

Is this applicable for Gujrat?

Thanks Pankaj from your reply !!

Which part of mumbai are u located ... and did u buy a new sim and recharge it with 99 ??

Thanks !

i got sim from mumbai and activated the 99 Scheme.

GPRS works in mumbai.

will get it in gujarat within 3 days and will check and confirm.

the scheme is still ON till 30th.

Thts gr8 news ..

Will get one for me asap...

I am alredy using my SIM in chhattisgarh from last one month.

So roaming is not problem.

Free GPRS will work

I got the TATA DOCOMO SIM but 99 scheme is not being activated on my number...

it keeps on saying SORRY PLS TRY AGAIN to the reseller whom i bought the sim.

Pls suggest ...

Thanks !

@gaurav

take new sim, and return old

I myself purchased new docomo card on 29th July and recharged it with 99Rs Special Voucher.

Since then SAB SE BOL offer has not been activated not it can be done ... I have confirmed lot many times with CC but all say the same.

@r.world can u pls confirm ur source ... or help me get this scheme activated ?

No yaar ask your dealer to get it on a preactivated SIM.

I got a preactivated SIM from dealer on which the scheme was already present with the card ... & guess what the SIM card was packed & not opened !!!

I dont how that dealer got me ... but he did one ... If u want I will ask the dealer if he has some more cards with that scheme ....

Maulik really appreciate ur reply ...

I dont mind getting another sim for this offfer .. You kind help is most appreciated ...

I am sending u my contact details on ur PM ...

Thanks !