Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashwani_0501

Need Reliance Mobile Netconnect Dial Up Settings

Hi,

I was trying to connect my office given reliance handset (LG RD3510) for using it as a modem with my laptop. As this is my first time of using reliance mobile as modem I don't know the Dial-up settings.

Seniors Please provide me the settings for Reliance Postpaid for Delhi Circle.

Thanks in advance :signthankspin:

username: your mobile number

password: your mobile number

number to dial: #777

Hope you have already installed the required driver

Well i don't think you can't use LG RD3510 as modem...i tried with 3500 but everytime it gives error...

i also think it cannot be used as modem

@ Arun: Thanks a lot for the settings, I have already installed the drivers, Will going to check & update the results here

Hi

@konquerror: u were right It doesn't have modem I had tried a lot but failed.

thanks to all..

:signthankspin:

I have the same model phone but there's no modem in there. I remember the time when most LG phones used to have modems for net access. I think the LG6600 phone has in-built modem. it could be used for Netconnect.

i cant understand why tethering is not possible on new LG handsets like RD3600 . LG provides USBmodem driver

Edited by hA1d3R

LG Provides Modem but dose not provide modem settings. as modem is not responding for dial up.

few years back i was successfull in running LG low end fones with greenish yellow light in screen as modems one of them i remember is LG2530 model....

Actually this was possible with a special type of data cable available in market that time.. this cable was unique kind of as it worked as usb to serial port converter, this cable got detected as a hardware whenever i inserted usb into laptop/pc that too without connecting to fone at other end of cable, also one need to install cable drivers instead of fone drivers, it used fone as connected to serial port and also old rconnect software was used to connect fone as modem successfully, i m talking abt that rocnnect software which connected as serial port and asked to dial *412 for activation of rconnect. i hope u guys remeber that ....if currently this type of cable is available in market then it may be possible to connect low end lg fones to be connected as modem successfully ....