Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vijaybavishi

PC Sync Software for N191 Found

its woreking on USB cable but error comes MODEL NOT SUPPORTED I tried several times but the same error I think it is not for N191 and one more thing Serial cable is not available in market

serial cable's availble in market, u can check in manish market ask for samsung serial flashing cables.

The software is the same and it does not work with the samsung n 191 atleast with the usb cable I had downloaded it but no use and I cannot find the serial cable to try it with usb it detedts the phone but error comes MODEL NOT SUPPORTED this is the support given to us by the official site of the mobile

What do u people say

:confuse:

hey guys

i found pcsync software for SCH N191 from samsung site

but it can't detect phone using usb cable (in my city only USB cable is Available for sch n191).plzzzzzz help me.

adv thanks

hardknow

:confuse:

hey guys

i found pcsync software for SCH N191 from samsung site

but it can't detect phone using usb cable (in my city only USB cable is Available for sch n191).plzzzzzz help me.

adv thanks

hardknow

22263[/snapback]

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me URL of that software.

has anyone asked for serial data cable from Samsung ASC

has anybody successfullly tried the pc link software for sch n 191? if so, if lemme know the things that worked, the cables, the OS, any other setup parameter.

thanks

b

hey guys i gfound this software on samsung site please check( http://www.samsung.com/Support/ProductSupp...e=SW&language=# ) i downloaded file and install the software but there is major language problem as its fonts are all in chinese or korean .. some1 please help

10208[/snapback]

Has anyone been able to use PC sync for N 191 with USB data cable?

Has anyone been able to use PC sync for N 191 with USB data cable?

26724[/snapback]

:rolleyes: I have a samsung n191, and its lcd is broken , reliance is willing to exchange the phone for a new one, but not ready to give me someway to keep my data, ( I mainly need my smses) . I tried pclink, but it said the model not supported, can some one please help. F1.

there is no software which can save or retrive SMS from 191. Even there is no PC sync software available. Why dont you forward messages to some of u r frnd and then save.

The Samsung SCH-N191 cable is now available with the Samsung ASCs. I visited the one in my city in early February 2005 and the cables had just started to come in.

The cable must work with SCH-N356 also as the pinouts and the PC Link software is the same. The chap at the ASC said that you can order the cable (Rs. 1200) and not buy it if it does not work with the PC Link software . It seems they are not sure themselves.

I have the picture for the cable but it is too large in size to be posted here.

I'll try it out and tell the forum about it. The part number for the cable is PCB129SBEC/IND And if anybody can check out if their ASC has the cable in ready stock, they can post their experience here.

I tried a Samsung SGH-C100(GSM) serial cable on my SCH-N191 with Bitpim 0.7.14. It opens the COM port fine but has the problem of not being able to transition to the BREW mode.

And am sorry for cross posting, but i think this reply is relevant for both the threads.

Baud rate for GSM and CDMA is different so serial cable of GSM will not work on CDMA. I bought CDMA serial cable from baazzee which works well with BitPIM but can not write any thing to 191. I tried a lot for 191 pc sync but could not find any so finally I sold it off. I have original USB cable too which I tried. There is no way I could find.

serial cable's availble in market, u can check in manish market ask for samsung serial flashing cables.

15983[/snapback]

I went to service centre of samsung and those guys too don't have any idea. :P they tried to connect it with serial cable but then too the software didn't detected the phone. with usb cable, it detects the phone but says, it is not for this model.

am looking for more options, will post if I get a solution.

V i B e S

with the cdma data cable, the pclink detects the mobile, but gives error model not supported. samsung people or reliance webworld people don't have anyclue as to what to do. :blink:

i think that software is not for N 191 on the site it says its ok for N 191 but when u open the software just look there you will see no mention of n 191 but some A 306 ( I am not sure) but it surely is some other model this time Samsung is cheating us

I went to the samsung global website and asked them a support question, here's what they had to say...

Dear Vijay a

Thank you for your inquiry.  The model you are referring to is not available in the North America. You have reached technical support for the North American market, our knowledge of such overseas products is very limited. It is recommended that you visit http://www.samsung.com/Support/ProductSupport/index.htm and fill in the appropriate information. Thank you for your understanding and interest in our mobile phone products.

Sincerely,

Technical Support

Samtech080

So now i have posted the query to the India Support site, this guy replied within 24 hrs will the indian team do too?..

BTW, the website link he mentioned doesnt work :)

Edited by vj_rk