Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Krinix

Hidden RIM URLs

Hello Friends,

I just came across this link :

http://mms.relianceinfo.com/mms/do/login

This is the MMS login page where one can login and view or may be send MMS online. Yet to explore it further. See if any of able to log in.

--------------------

Basant

these sites ask for username and password.what are they????

22154[/snapback]

view/view

22155[/snapback]

view/view works. This seems to be a site for corporates which have been offered a special price for call made within their corporate users. This site looks like, allows the administrator of that corporate to add and delete the members into that corporate user group ... intresting !!!!

22563[/snapback]

;) To login we have to register at relianceindia.com it also allows to view bill online

To login we have to register at relianceindia.com it also allows to view bill online

R u sure it is Relianceindia.com?

The site is not opening.

I think u r talking about Relianceinfo.com!

It seems many of these site, which has openwave heading are tested for Nokias as I think Nokia are the only hand set which has openwave browser. May be.

Hi all,

I could get into the reliance MMS login. Not directly though, but I think it has started working now.

Actually I sent an MMS to my email today, and there was a link to the MMS in the email saying - Click Here to view the messages. When I clicked on the link, it had yaken me to openwave's http://mms.relianceinfo.com/mms/do/LegacyLogin account page. from there I could preview the image and download as well. Though it was not useful for me as I downloaded the image from email itself, but might be of use when some GSM user is sending MMS to a reliance phone.

Now in the evening, its not working. I think it is still in the testing phase.

Edited by basant_jp

mms.relianceinfo.com is working. YOu can log in using your ricmail password maybe you billing password. It shows a list of emails/mms received.

There is a mms composer as well as a media gallery which is under construction.

mms.relianceinfo.com is working.  YOu can log in using your ricmail password maybe you billing password.  It shows a list of emails/mms received.

28703[/snapback]

doesn't work from my end.

Hello All

Kindly prefix country code i.e. 91 with your 10 digit phone number and provide password of the Bill payment it should work.

It worked for me

URL : http://mms.relianceinfo.com/mms/do/login

Login ID (for example, 16505551212) : 91xxxxxxxxxx (xxxxxxxxxx=10 digit mobile Number)

Password : Bill Password

Regards

Mehul

Didnt wok for me also!

Said "Login Failed!"

28715[/snapback]

Doesnt work for me either :(

What all options do you get once you login, Mehul ?

Can anyone send me the URL from where we can send web to RIM SMS ?? It was mentioned in the first post of this thread but the URL wasn't there.

Shuvabrata

RIM SMS Website

29323[/snapback]

Hi,

Is there any website from where non-RIM users can send SMS to RIM over web for free. Airtel and Hutch in Kolkata gives that service through their web application called web2cell.

This SMS site is not free i guess, it charges you per message as per the plan. Right ?

Shuvabrata

doesnt work did not try with 91 though wwill it make a difference?

is only for ricmail acccount holders?

Login failed. Please try again.

You are not subscribed to receive MMS services through the Portal.

91 not possible, only 11 digits space there

Edited by tanveer

The mms thing is now working completly although there are some problems with sending mms from the web to rim phones

link is

http://bill.relianceinfo.com/webapp/portal/servlet/MMSLogin

use ur my rim settings to login

29594[/snapback]

I jus opened that page and logged in and went thru alot of features! It seems to be pretty interesting!! Media Gallery, Setting ur own incoming msg sizes, Preferences for blocking incoming msgs from specific ids,domains etc etc. Quite comprehensive!

I got error message

Login failed. Please try again.

You are not subscribed to receive MMS services through the Portal.

plz help

Yes, it seems it will work only for those who are have privillage to access it, like the owners of LG RD 6130.

Not working for me yet says:

"You are not subscribed to receive MMS services through the Portal."