Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KanagaDeepan

R2R 20P/min Local/std Pack Price Hiked...

Well, as expected :Equivocado: our beloved RCom (I checked with my RGSM Prepaid, today) has hiked the R2R Local/STD/RoamLocal/RoamSTD 20p/min from Rs77 to Rs88 with 1 month validity... :NOTriste:

Well, the hike is NOT huge.. But still, it brings down the reliability, regarding the nice offers from RCom... Even I doubt, they may remove the pack later on.. With Ex-Airtel officials in RCom, this brings little surprise to me anyway..

So I am thinking of converting my RGsm PPS number to postpaid... Whether any pack similar to this R2R 20p/min is available as addon in RGsm?? Or any RoamIncoming FREE pack in RGsm, dear friends..?? As usual RCom web-site is of little or no help reg the addon-packs...

Thanks a lot..

Prepaid plans have become highly volatile.. Companies like RCom etc use these wonder tariff plans as publicity stunts...

People who understand market dynamics look through the bait but there are people who get caught unawares thinking that prepaid addons/plans are there forever...

Topping on that... RGsm's network is not that good either..

Edited by faizone

day before yesterday i made a recharge of rs77 & talking at 20p on

has it increased from 2day

Edited by parin

I am very happy with Tata's pay per call plan and Aircel unlimited gprs+sms plans.. No more reliance on Rcom as it is turning out to be most unreliable..

aircel's unlimited gprs has caused severe congestion down south.. donno abt delhi though

Recharged with 77 yesterday and then called a local reliance number, the call charges deduct @ 50 paise/min.

Ask to CC and he told that there is a new condition in 77 pack.

the 1st onnetcall of the day will be charged as 50 paise/min and then all onnetcalls of the day will be @20 paise/min.

I think Reliance communcation id becoming a PSU day by day. they dont bother to inform the customers about these modifications.

Shame on you Anil Ambani :angry: :angry:

I am very happy with Tata's pay per call plan and Aircel unlimited gprs+sms plans.. No more reliance on Rcom as it is turning out to be most unreliable..

I have used various service providers, no one is reliable. Hope I come out wrong for you.

Recharged with 77 yesterday and then called a local reliance number, the call charges deduct @ 50 paise/min.

Ask to CC and he told that there is a new condition in 77 pack.

the 1st onnetcall of the day will be charged as 50 paise/min and then all onnetcalls of the day will be @20 paise/min.

I think Reliance communcation id becoming a PSU day by day. they dont bother to inform the customers about these modifications.

Shame on you Anil Ambani :angry: :angry:

Awesome! Thats how Airtel does it.... in fact they probably started it. In fact they deduct the base charge for the first call, and NOT just for the 1st minute (thats how Idea does it). And they define first call as the entire duration of the call, ie. from call set up to termination. You can imagine how much one would spend extra this way, as you just cannot always disconnect a call before the 1st 60 secs.

No marks for guessing where they are getting these ideas from... grin.gif

is local R-R pack 27 (20p) rates still same... or it has been hiked also....

Till now, it is NOT changed... But may be in the pipeline...

i am fed up of Reliance now.

Trying to contact CC but failed the 6th day too

they are not contacted even in the morning @ 4 AM

Most Un-Reliable Mobile Service Provider i have ever Come Across.

They Send Rubbish SMS but cant Send a SMS Regarding The HIKE in the Subscription Charge Moreover The Bastar*s Deducted 19 and 11 for the 1P sms Pack.

ex-airtel guys at RCOm top management.. wht can u expect???

ex-airtel guys at RCOm top management.. wht can u expect???

i ad already told that no good offer will come from rcom if airtel people enters to rcom. now same is happening

Slightly Off Topic,

There is also a revision now in the Talktime available when a customer does a top-up for 10,20,50,100 etc in TN. Not sure about other circles. Maybe we are guinea pigs for them and they will slowly extend this to other circles if subscribers do not raise a hue and cry.

Now they are giving some 6.06 TT plus 10 local SMS when you topup with Rs 10 instead of the earlier 7.06 or whatever. Similarly for Rs 20, 50 and 100....

Will post exact details as soon as I lay my hands on it.

Slightly Off Topic,

There is also a revision now in the Talktime available when a customer does a top-up for 10,20,50,100 etc in TN. Not sure about other circles. Maybe we are guinea pigs for them and they will slowly extend this to other circles if subscribers do not raise a hue and cry.

Now they are giving some 6.06 TT plus 10 local SMS when you topup with Rs 10 instead of the earlier 7.06 or whatever. Similarly for Rs 20, 50 and 100....

Will post exact details as soon as I lay my hands on it.

in m.h. Rcdma.i hav rech with rs.30 i got 24.20 and 10 local sms with 7days instead of 25.20.

This is too much. mad.gif AFAIK, TRAI does not allow them to charge more than Rs. 2 as service charge plus of course service tax. Legally thats all they can charge. So they seem to have found a loophole by offering unasked for SMSs. What is the use of these SMSs to SMS pack subscribers?!

Are the full TT denominations still giving full TT?