• City: Mumbai
  • Network:Outside India
  • Handset: Not Listed
  • Handset - II: Not Listed
  • Other Handset:iPhone 5

Posted 01 October 2010 - 10:43 AM

well phone no cannot be posted openly
then everyone starts calling even for other stuff
and whats worse is that , 90% of time u get calls from timepassers , people who dont want to buy , but just ask questions and questions and then finally tell u i want something else

mails is best form of communication
replying a mail takes 1 min at the most
whereas a call lasts from 5mins -20 mins
who has that much time to spend for timepassers

here is what i follow
people contact u over gmail or gtalk
and when they wanna finalise deal and wanna make payment that time share your phone no , so that he can call u later at any point of time if he has issues making payments or he has issues with handsets
need any help on htc /bb/palm mail me

mail : mufaddalkm@gmail.com

#32 Honest

Honest

The Observer.....(Observing Everything)

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,817 posts
  • Full Name: Kamal
  • Network:Reliance CDMA
  • Handset: LG FWP LSP 340E
  • Handset - II: Samsung Galaxy Chat GT-B5330
  • Other Handset:Samsung Galaxy S Duos

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:22 AM

Hello Friends

Recently we have observed that some members who usually posts Buy / Sell Threads in the forum, are not posting their SELL THREADS as per the buy / sell topic guidelines.

Many a times we have seen not only junior but also senior members not attaching the pics of the item they are going to sell. They normally mention :

"Will post the pics in the evening........" or "Pics will be posted on request......" etc.

Kindly note that this kind of stuff is not allowed for SELL thread. Along with all other details, Pics are also mandatory to be posted in the thread as per the buy / sell topic guidelines.

Apart from the above, we have also observed that some members who are not intended buyers jumps in the SELL thread of other member's and post unnecessary and irrelevant comments / opinions in the thread.

Kindly note, TROLLING will not be allowed at all in any BUY / SELL THREAD. Also, members are requested not to HIJACK other member's SELL thread.

Any member found posting the SELL THREAD without PICS, will be WARNED on immediate basis and his / her future posts on the forum will be put under moderation.

And no Hard Feelings please. :)
तू हर घड़ी, हर वक़्त, मेरे साथ रहा है,
हाँ ये जिस्म कभी दूर, कभी पास रहा है,
जो भी ग़म हैं ये तेरे, उन्हें तू मेरा पता दे,
कुछ इस तरह तेरी पलकें, मेरी पलकों से मिला दे,

आँसू तेरे सारे, मेरी पलकों पे सजा दे.......

Important Links :

• Lets Ask Arun • When You Will Be Available On Rimweb.in Next

• What's Your "Typing Speed" • Do You Love Rimweb ?

• Discuss here about any doubts and querries about HIV / AIDS

• Forum Buy / Sell Guidelines

• Golden Oldies (Old Is Gold) • Tashan Of Rimweb (MP4 Video Caller Tunes)

~ If you need any help on the forum, then don't hesitate to ask or PM me

#33 x017in

x017in

• Members Group
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Full Name: Phalgun
  • City: - Not Selected-
  • Handset: - Select Handset -
  • Handset - II: - Select Handset -

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:38 PM

HI,
Unable to post a new sale. Pls update as to what criteria i'm not covered under

#34 Arun

Arun

Thinking Bigger, Thinking Better !

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,595 posts
  • Full Name: Arun Kumar D
  • City: Trivandrum
  • Other Handset:Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:54 PM

:previous: #13
Please use the [ Posted Image Report ] button (beneath every post) to report an issue with the post/topic to a moderator

#35 bestbuddy1986

bestbuddy1986

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Full Name: Prasad Rane
  • Network:Vodafone
  • Other Handset:HTC Google Nexus One

Posted 22 September 2011 - 10:36 PM

Ok thanks for guidelines

#36 Arun

Arun

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,595 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:39 AM

Added a new guideline:

14) For imported handsets being sold, please make sure that you mention whether the MEID is registered (with provider name) for *228 activation and whether EVDO can be activated or not. If it is an imported handset you (the seller) is expected to help with the MEID registration of the handset and activation. EVDO activation also has to be done by the seller and should NOT ask the buyer to get it activated from someone else. Provisioning/Configuring of EVDO in the handset and data plan activation also has to be done by the seller. If a seller is found out to be asking buyers to ask someone else or Reliance Web World for activation of handset/EVDO then the seller will not be allowed to sell in the forum thereafter. So if you are unable to activate the handset or EVDO for the buyer then you have to clearly mention that it in the topic. Generally such handsets will not sell but some buyers who can manage it from their side may still buy it.
Please use the [ Posted Image Report ] button (beneath every post) to report an issue with the post/topic to a moderator

#37 Arun

Arun

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,595 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 11:08 AM

<< Updated last guideline according to the feedback received >>

#38 mujeebrehman

mujeebrehman

Experienced Member

• Experienced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Full Name: Mujeeb Rehman
  • City: Thane
  • Handset: Samsung Galaxy S2
  • Handset - II: Motorola Photon 4G
  • Other Handset:Droid Incredible

Posted 28 September 2011 - 12:22 PM

Added a new guideline:

14) For imported handsets being sold, please make sure that you mention whether the MEID is registered (with provider name) for *228 activation and whether EVDO can be activated or not. If it is an imported handset you (the seller) is expected to help with the MEID registration of the handset and activation. EVDO activation also has to be done by the seller and should NOT ask the buyer to get it activated from someone else. Provisioning/Configuring of EVDO in the handset and data plan activation also has to be done by the seller. If a seller is found out to be asking buyers to ask someone else or Reliance Web World for activation of handset/EVDO then the seller will not be allowed to sell in the forum thereafter. So if you are unable to activate the handset or EVDO for the buyer then you have to clearly mention that it in the topic. Generally such handsets will not sell but some buyers who can manage it from their side may still buy it.

Awsum move! +1 However the guy with whom I deal with is more than helpful when it comes to support!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#39 Honest

Honest

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,817 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 04:34 PM

We have observed that many Sellers are not abiding the Rules to post their Sell Threads in Buy / Sell sub-forum. I once again request to go through the Buy / Sell Guidelines of the forum before posting a new sell thread. Otherwise we will be bound to unapprove / delete the thread.

Important Links :

#40 galaxy

galaxy

• Members Group
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Full Name: RMK
  • Handset: HTC EVO 4G
  • Handset - II: Blackberry 8830/8830m

Posted 01 December 2011 - 05:08 PM

We have observed that many Sellers are not abiding the Rules to post their Sell Threads in Buy / Sell sub-forum. I once again request to go through the Buy / Sell Guidelines of the forum before posting a new sell thread. Otherwise we will be bound to unapprove / delete the thread.

noted kamal

#41 _Kailash_

_Kailash_

RIM Addict

• RIM Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Full Name: _Kailash_
  • City: Thane
  • Handset: Samsung Galaxy S2
  • Handset - II: GSM Handset
  • Other Handset:Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:10 PM

Hi Arun,

I don't know where ask this that's why am asking here.

I have seen that a lots of Buy/Sell Threads/topics have been inactive for so long and although there is post saying MODS may Close, they are still there.

Also I see lots of sellers haven't updated their old list and it causes a problem , every-time we have to ask them that a particular handset is available or not , n they say yes we deposit and then they say i forgot to check I don't have it in stock , this causes confusion, i am not pointing at anyone but like eBay there should be a expiry on buy/sell topics I feel...

No Hard Feelings , but will help everyone

#42 Arun

Arun

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,595 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 11:50 PM

Expiry of old/unattended topics is planned in the upcoming revamp of Buy/Sell forums, stay tuned!

BTW please use the "Report" button to ask a moderator to close the topic, not in the topic please!!

#43 Honest

Honest

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,817 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:51 AM

Also I see lots of sellers haven't updated their old list and it causes a problem , every-time we have to ask them that a particular handset is available or not , n they say yes we deposit and then they say i forgot to check I don't have it in stock , this causes confusion, i am not pointing at anyone but like eBay there should be a expiry on buy/sell topics I feel...

In such cases members are free to inform the Mods / Admin, so that we can have a check on that particular seller for the benefit of the community.

Reporting member's anonymity will be maintained by us. :)

Important Links :

#44 Arun

Arun

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,595 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:17 AM

Buy/Sell forum topic display default cut off time has been changed to 60 days. So if a topic has the last update for more than 60 days then the topic will not be displayed (i.e. removed from default display of the Buy/Sell forum). In addition to that if a seller has not responded to potential buyer question posts for more than 15 days in their sell topic, then it will be locked until the seller requests (using Report button) it to be opened for a reason. Please help moderate such topics where the seller has not responded to requests for more than 15 days, by using the Report button.

#45 Arun

Arun

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,595 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:30 AM

POPULAR

Revised Sell Topic Format:

As per the feedback received, please use the revised format below when opening a new sell topic. If it is a handset for sale, then it MUST use the format below. You can copy-paste the format below when composing the new topic and edit/enter the required details:

Topic title format: For Sale: Brand New/Like New/Used < Item Name > (e.g. For Sale: Like New HTC EVO 3D)

Note: "Brand New" would mean sealed or box opened only for MEID registration/configuration purpose. "Like New" would mean the handset was used for a few days with no visible usage marks seen at all. Using "Like New" title for handsets with usage marks is prohibited and will result in a warning.

* Item name: If it is a handset, then mention the full model name (e.g. HTC Droid Incredible 2)

* Hansdet mode: If it is a handset, them mention whether it is GSM or CDMA or World edition with both or single (e.g. World edition with GSM unlocked)

* Expected Price: shipping included or not? if not then how much? (e.g. Rs.15,000 including shipping)

* Your location: City & State

* Does it include any warranty?: If yes, then mention the date until which it is valid. (e.g. Yes, until March 2012)

* What accessories/freebies are included?: (e.g. All default accessories excluding SD card)

* Reason for Sale (if Used item): (e.g. Upgrading to new handset)

* Time Used Or Hours Used (if Used item): (e.g. 4 months)

* If Like New / Used item, is there anything to be aware of?: (e.g. normal usage marks)

* If imported CDMA handset, does it have MEID registered?: Yes / No, you have to get it registered from your side

* Is support for activation of handset with network provided?: Yes / No, you have to activate it from your side

* If imported CDMA handset, which network operator(s) can you (seller) support activation?: (e.g.Reliance CDMA)

* Is EVDO activation supported?: Yes / No, you have to activate it from your side

* If EVDO activation not supported, then will CDMA 1x work?: Yes / No, you have to activate it from your side

* Photographs: (see below)

All sell topics (Brand New/Like New/Used) should have an actual photograph of the item along with your member name and the date which should be readable. Click here for an example of a photograph. If it is a Brand New handset then only 1 photograph with the box is enough. If it is Like New or Used handset, at least 2 pictures are required and 1 among them should clearly show the front face of the handset. Remember the more photographs you include the chances of getting the handset sold is more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users