Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sadikk

RIM Prepaid to be avl in 500 / 1499 / 1800

hello guyz

if u guyz have heard about it tht rim prepaid moto handset is available in 500 to 1200 rupees.

u guyz wont believe it its really available in dharavi and mahim

so i thought jus to inform u guyz about it

but u wont get tht 10 vouchers waht rel is offering

they r giving on 2 vouchers with tht .

neway ne1 know about telsons wrist watch model handset or using it ??

am planing to buy 1

coz it has wireless ear phone which works on infra

and i got this info tht rel is gonna offer choice of bout 15 more handset includes

GTRANS , LG , NOKIA , SAMSUNG , T-MOBILE and many more

neway nokia will have bluetooth tech so i think worth waiting.

yeh, thts pretty simple.. If i am an agent of RIM prepaid, i have the handsets and recharge coupons offered free wid me...

There still are ppl from our society, who cant even pay 3500 upfront, so for them, being a generous person, i'll offer them a handset in Rs. 500/- and give them 2 out of 10 recharge coupons free!! Nice inhouse marketing scheme :'(

All these things keep on happening, but they are infringing on the companies policies.. But the company will still allow that to happen, coz it has nothing to lose in it... but it will not publicly admit or publicise such things!

Whats the difference between LG-2030 prepaid phone and post paid phone ?

If there is no difference at all, one should get such phone for Rs.500. After using 2 coupons, one can keep handset for future use when original instrument alloted becomes faulty or useless.

Any idea if current phone can be used in prepaid ? What I mean is I am going to upgrade my mobile and wish to transfer my mobile instrument to the one who is interested in prepaid. This way I can save some amount of depreciation. RIL does not allow such transfer at present but I am interested in knowing if it is possible technically.

One of RIL guy informed me that RIL wants to keep prepaid and postpaid instruments seperate and hence such transfer will not be allowed. They can recognise phone with serial number or RSN and hence prepaid cannot be used in postpaid and post paid cannot be used in prepaid service.

I feel everything is possible in today's world and RIL need not keep record of serial or RSN. They should be concerned only with connection type.

Please post your views.

Rgds,

Dhiren.

Dhiren,

It is possible and reliance wanted to do that but when they are planning to do that i don't know.

In one news story I read that RIL's mumbai head (not sure which dept.) told to reporter that "They are planning to conversion betn postpaid to prepaid." well i lost the track of that story.

Dhiren same situ is mine if i get some bucks of my N191 then i will sure upgrade that.

Now, reliance is pushing their Motorola phones. ones they archive goal ( they estimated 10,00,000 Motorola inst. will sold because they ordered that much..). They come with Postpaid --> Prepaid thing.

There is nothing wrong to purchase phones from reliance but What about Phone upgrades.

i guess, munna meant 500 rs. for Motorola handset and not the LG one.. !!!!

and also, that LG 2030 which most of us use, can be converted technically with a smal upgrade in the software to Prepaid.. i dont know, if reliance is allowing that...

But their reason for not allowing wud be possibly becoz ppl have bought handsets in 501 scheme and they still need to repay the installments and financing charges to Reliance for these handsets... which cannot be recovered in the Prepaid scheme... So all this will take quite some time...!

And its better that they verify the RSNs... coz if tomo any handset is stolen, and if they allow no-verification, then they might just allot a new no. with Prepaid to the old stolen handset !! :clap1:

Can you guys please let me know where is the shop or dealer locate in Mahim or Dharavi as even i want to purchase one today itself if some one has a DAPO phone please sms me on 31096686 - Danny

Hi guys,

Juss came out of a reliance dealers shop..he said..i can take Motorola handset for Rs 1600 which comes with recharge vouchers worth Rs.400/- for free . I want to know if Reliance itself has made such offer..coz..i got an sms on my postpaid phone..sayin that reliance prepaid is available for Rs.1499/- with recharge vouchers worth 400 :o .

If this is really the offer..than i think the deal is a steal.. :)

So guys..plz inform me if this is true..

Regards,

Yokel

It's simple arithmetic. :o

Motorola Handset + 10 recharge coupons costs you Rs.3500 with Rs.2000 worth talk time. So without 8 coupons the dealer is selling for Rs.1499. (Rs.400 talk time which is preloaded from 2 coupons by reliance can’t be removed). Each Rs.324 worth coupon got Rs.200 worth of talk time valid for 6 months. :lol:

I enquired with helpline company is not offering the scheme, so dealer is doing that (he may be selling the rest of the coupons to others 324x8=Rs.2592 and making much more profit, probably because he is taking the risk). :grin:

Anyways it’s really benefits both dealer & the user. I will explain you how?

The user goes mobile for just Rs.1600 for one year, provided he can restrict his Rs.400 usage to stretch for first 6 months, anyways that’s valid for that period alone for making outgoing calls. Even otherwise no harm, the user will receive incoming for 1 year (provided he roams within the opted circle). B)

So go ahead grab the opportunity!!!!!!!!! :)

post-3-1078965913.jpg

Was that a joke ? Which dealer gives phone with 2 voucher for 1499 ? Please give contact details here.

If dealer told you, why are you asking that here when you know its a steal !!!!!!!!

Please post here if prepaid phone is available at Rs.500 or Rs.1500. Also inform who is giving such phones. Also inform what happens if new vouchers are not purchase and if the phone is to be returned to dealer.

Rgds,

Dhiren.

Dear Folks,

Let me make you something clear!!!!!

1. It's called debundling (selling handset with 2 pre charged coupons and 8 recharge coupons seperately).

2. Which is not authorised by the company, some dealers are doing at their own risk.

3. It's not available all over the country, some dealers are doing that.

4. And you will recieve incoming calls (within the circle) only for 7 months, (ie., 30 days + 30 days + 150 days grace period).

Not for 1 year as I said earlier(my appologies for that).

:)

it's going to be official. without 8 recharge coupons reliance rim prepaid will be available for rs. 1800. source from a distributor :clap:

it will helpfull for those who can't muster Rs.3500.

go to any dealer and convince him.....

Folks checkout, RIM PREPAID IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR Rs.1499!!!!!!! with 400 rupees talktime in motorola handset

hey is that officially announced?

I think its already available everywhere.

yes its 100% official.

Hi,

I just now read a banner displayed by a RIM prepaid vendor, It said Now RIM Prepaid @ Rs. 1499*. It was not put up by the vendor, but by the company. He told he was not aware about the scheme as he had not received any further communication from the distributor.

ha.

did he not tell you " when we get the information we will inform you through relavent media channels "

tee hee

hey guys itz actually 1499 i think the rest was his comission

hi,

This is absolutely true. I also heard about one dealer selling RIM (moto)with 1900/-including 2 recharge coupans in Matunga(W).

But these coupans are valid for 1 month and don't sure whether it can be forwarded ot not.

So, if u have any idea regarding this then let to know more.

thanx,

Prashant.

:unsure: