Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
faizone

Lg Handsets Offer - Is It Still Open?

Is this LG handset offer still open. LINK

We need to recharge for just Rs.75/- a month (for 6 months) to get unlimited R2R CDMA with new connections on the mentioned handsets (LG 3610/3510/3530/3540).

Checked with a Reliance store nearby. They have no info on this. Is it still available and do I need to check at a WebWorld??

If we calculate unlimited R2R CDMA costs us Rs.299/month. In this offer I recharge only for Rs.75 a month for 6 months. Saving per month would be Rs.224. Thats Rs.1344 over the 6 month period which is almost the cost of these LG handsets.. :GirandoOjos:

Edited by faizone

Update: The webworld guy was still not sure about the offer but the CC said the offer is valid. The sales guy made several calls to Rel officials and confirmed. Finally I got a 3540 with a new number. Then he sms'd my RSN to 52277. Then recharged my account with 75 bucks. Got a talktime of about 66. He said I will get the R2R Cdma free mins within 48 hours. In case I didn't I need to contact the webworld again. Will update once I have any progress on this.

Cheers!! :GirandoOjos:

Edited by faizone

Still no update. Have not got the free mins even after 48hours of getting the connection and recharging with 75 Rs. Have raised a complaint with CC and they want another 48 hrs. Will keep u posted.

Latest Update...

Got the 2000min r2r-cdma after raising a complaint with the webworld..

So the offer is very much open for all those who want to take a new rcdma connection with a lg handset.