Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
SumitVerma

MTS Mblaze Now Available Pan India!

Hey all!

I am with MTS now from last 4 months! I was all happy but it really pissed me off when it was about coverage.

Finally good news is, its available Pan India with 56 Cities having HSD and rest of India with 1x speed.

All one has to do is to download the setup file and update the Modem with the Latest software.

Source

Moreover, MTS is also providing MTS TV for free (Without Additional Charges), only Download charges applicable.

Source

MBlaze Homepage

Hope will help the MTS users like me!

Edited by SumitVerma

I think they are using TATA Indicom's network for the same... My friend in TATA told me that for Voice they will be using TATA's network but now seems they will use it for 1X too..

Anyone having confirmation on the same??

For sure thats the case!

They have tie-up with Tata!

do u mean that previuosly they din't have roaming facility for data card?

not even in MTS circle?

do u mean that previuosly they din't have roaming facility for data card?

not even in MTS circle?

Earlier they had roaming facility only in MTS circles and now they are giving roaming facility even in circles not covered by MTS.

One more thing, right now this facility is only for Mblaze Premium Modem and not for Mblaze Standard Modem, so keep it in mind when buying Mblaze.

• Like 1

I think they are using TATA Indicom's network for the same... My friend in TATA told me that for Voice they will be using TATA's network but now seems they will use it for 1X too..

In Kerala MTS is not using the network of TATA INDICOM or RELIANCE because in some places MTS has full signal strength where Tata or Reliance has no signal.

• Like 1

Mts has sharing agreement with tata however it'll work only when customer is in roaming like it happens for gsm subscribers.

This may be valid for data subscribers also.

However if higher MTS signal strength is present in an area then obviously device will latch to MTS tower.

In Kerala MTS is not using the network of TATA INDICOM or RELIANCE because in some places MTS has full signal strength where Tata or Reliance has no signal.

if mts have it's own network in kerala, then why will it go for sharing???

HE is talking about tata network while roaming, not in home circle

if mts have it's own network in kerala, then why will it go for sharing???

HE is talking about tata network while roaming, not in home circle

Its wont be exactly like that...

I mean, suppose you are using MTS in Pune. Maybe you will get MTS signal in Kothrud but in case if you go to Satara Road & if MTS signal is not present, the device will hook on to TATA. I am not sure about it... But this would be the case I guess..

Also, as KAPILDEV said his town is getting MTS signal & there is no TATA & Reliance, its quite possible as MTS is using TATA only for places where it is not having tower... On a sarcastic note, TATA/Reliance can borrow signals from MTS in your town :Sorprendido:

Some of you must be aware of Videocon doing the same for Voice in Mumbai..

What are the tariffs for MTS data cards

^

There you go

Here is the link for Pre-paid tariff

Here is the link for Post-paid tariff

@hitesh

As per my knowlede that's not true.

One mobile/ GSM or CDMA system can't use one network at one place and other at other place

If they are configured it as home circle,.

If u but MTS from PUNE and will go to nashik, whr no MTS tower is installed. then ur card won'r work.

^

I agree to it but thats where Tie-up comes in!

Just assume it like the Virgin mobile, But in this case, for HSD MTS network is used and for 1x where MTS coverage is not available, Tata is used!

I have experience much better voice quality with MTS in the same OMH(LG6300), compared to TATA indicom or Rcom. So, one thing is sure, MTS has their own network, but not sure whether they have installed their equipment in the TATA towers as well.

When I first saw MTS starting CDMA services, I thought how can they survive the competition of Tata and Ambani.. Especially their logo gave me an instant laugh..

But now, they are making Tata and RCom to follow them... First the Instant Balance by SMS, then Unlimited EV-DO, now extensive EV-DO coverage, Enabling EV-DO on imported handsets :winko: later...

no tele co. is burying cdma for now...infact they are gearing up for evdo b...

Edited by faizca

Right now, CDMA is too widespread to be ignored... it will always be there..

Can anybody tell what is the difference in the EVDO tariff difference between MTS's Rs. 248 and Rs. 598 cards? In their official website, against both the cards validity of 30 days and free data usage limit of 1GB is given.

Also in the unlimited data usage page (Rs. 999), at one place it is written the FUP for high speed data is 15 GB and just below it is given as 12 GB :Confuso: Which is correct?

This is relevant because Cellwalla's latest USP is handsets bundled with EVDO from MTS.

post-28928-0-49854200-1291544478_thumb.j post-28928-0-62190900-1291544502_thumb.j post-28928-0-25996000-1291544522_thumb.j

For 248 u get 350mb free usage check this link

For 248 u get 350mb free usage check this link

Then what about this link?

And what about my other question (regarding unlimited usage tariff)?

i think 248 is for 1x and 598 for EVDO,

Bcoz MTS buzz is having other rcv for 1x

like FRC93 (10gb) free

192-250mb

292-1gb

392- unlimited ax

592-unlimited 1x and unlimted calls to local mts mobile.

Each voucher is having some inbulit schme for voice and sms. validity 30 days

FRC 248 offers 1GB usage. :)

Earlier it was 15GB, now 12GB@high speed and next 18GB@ 1x speed!