Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
SumitVerma

MTS Mblaze Now Available Pan India!

MTS does not offer OMH RUIMs in WB & Kolkata. I mailed to their CC but no response! :NOTriste:

@ inception

MTS OMH RUIM is available at the head office of MTS in Kolkata(Srijan tech park)@49 INR...I confirmed it form MTS CC..& it will soon available in other parts of Kolkata & wb soon.....

It's a great news to know that MTS has breached fast the 100 cities/towns mark in EVDO coverage.

Now the coverage stands at 120 cities/towns.

http://mtsindia.in/MBlaze/mts-coverge.html

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Although this mark is well below the 500 mark achieved by RCOM but it's should be appreciated for the effort they've put in parallel to their mandatory 1x n/w expansion in circles which they've not yet covered.

:previous:

OFF-TOPIC:-

Kesav Ji... Long time, No see... And you are returning after Election day in TN??? Are you given/assigned election officer type of jobs???

Without you, IndianTelecomDiscussion is moving slowly... Anyway Welcome back, Kesav Ji...!

OnTopic:-

Still now the Coverage map is NOT upto date...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

OFF-TOPIC::

Many thanks for your kind words.....

Many personal things have stopped me from visiting Rimweb for some time and certainly TN election is one among them....

Don't imagine too much.....just as a voter...nothing else...... :Riendo: :Riendo: :Riendo:

When energetic people like you are there in the forum, it'll keep up its pace......

under mts evdo coverage, it is showing few cities in UP while it has not been launched here. Also when you download mts store xls file of UP, it shows places of karnataka...a funny mistake though..we are waiting for mts in UP...especially in Lucknow

one issue that I faced in several cities including Delhi/NOIDA, Kolkata etc is that the signal strength is unstable. Every once in a while all signal bars would be gone and there would only be a cross to denote signal strength. This results in crawling speeds. What is even more strange is that the moment I disconnect, the signal strengths would increase, and the moment I connect again it would again be gone.

regarding the coverage issue, I like to share a link = http://www.blinkbroadband.tt/index.cfm/1,104,0,0,html/Coverage-Availability

[click on VIEW MOBILE BROADBAND COVERAGE ] I think it can be better if Operators show their 3G/EVDO coverage over Google Maps! :) or provide .kml files to check coverage on Google Earth ! :GirandoOjos:

RCOM has that option with BTS location over google map.

http://network.rcom.co.in/

But unfortunately, it's not getting updated at all. :NOTriste: :NOTriste: :mad44: :mad44:

Total waste of remarkable initiative....

HSDPA coverage has not yet been started showing in the site....

I don't understand the difference between CMDA, Homephone and Netconnect 1X. Indeed all those refers to same CDMA 800MHz 1x BTS.

:D :D :D:bash: :bash: :bash:

Edited by kesav

yeah Reliance did a good job but no update makes it useless.

BTS location is not good, rather to cover the area under the 1x or EVDO services would be better!

BTS location is must if you're talking about integrating in google map/earth.

Unless you've BTS location, the zoom feature of these(google map/earth) applications will render the coverage colour untenable and erratic.

Hence, BTS location along with respective BTS's coverage will be useful. It'll give better information at any zoom level on these(google earth/map) applications.

MTS MBlaze Mobile Broadband Service Now In UP East and UP West

Source

MTS-MBlaze-Mobile-Broadband-Service-Now-In-UP-East-and-UP-West-300x200.jpg

MTS the CDMA Mobile and Data Services of Sistema Shyam TeleServices Ltd (SSTL), which nationally operates its telecom services with over 11 million wireless customers, today announced the launch of its High-Speed Mobile Broadband Service, MBlaze in UP East & UP West Circles.

MTS India has rolled out its MBlaze Mobile Broadband – EVDO Data Services in Lucknow, Allahabad, Kanpur, Dehradun, Aligarh, Agra, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Meerut, Moradabad and Varanasi.

MTS has earmarked close to Rs. 25 Crore for the roll out of its High Speed Mobile Broadband services across UP East & UP West Circles.The company also plans to launch its wireless postpaid services in the two circles by June 2011.

MTS also tied up with Hewlett Packard (HP) – On purchase of HP laptops, customers can get MBlaze Data Card for just Rs. 999 with special offers on prepaid service.

• Like 1

wait for lucknowites is now over....finally

Now the coverage stands at 154 cities/towns.

Greatest achievement for the very young operator to cross magic 150 mark.

MTS is the only one to provide 3G(EVDO) among new operators and that too their coverage is far superior than 3G(HSDPA) coverage of many incumbent operators like Vodafone, Airtel & Idea.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:hi2: :hi2: :hi2: :hi2:

http://mtsindia.in/MBlaze/mts-coverge.html

Let us hope they'll cross 200 mark sooner than later....

Come on MTS, you're doing wonderful wonderful job......

Edited by kesav