Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
atulkathuria

PC Sync for RD6000

Please guide me how can i copy my phone book at my computer.Please advice me in detail because me very new?Should i need any software. My handset is LG RD6000 and me having data cable.Please advice :(:lol:

Please guide me how can i copy my phone book at my computer.Please advice me in detail because me very new?Should i need any software. My handset is LG RD6000 and me having data cable.Please advice :(   :confuse:

21028[/snapback]

didn't ur phone come bundled with any software CD? If you got the cable with the phone..then they would have provided you with CD also.

Why don't you drop a line at helpline@lgmobiles.com and ask them for the CD.

didn't ur phone come bundled with any software CD? If you got the cable with the phone..then they would have provided you with CD also.

Why don't you drop a line at helpline@lgmobiles.com  and ask them for the CD.

21107[/snapback]

Lokesh , I am having CD also but i am new so i donot know how can i download it. Please advice me in detail.

Lokesh , I am having CD also but i am new so i donot know how can i download it.Please advice me in detail.

21116[/snapback]

See if you have the CD then there is no problem. As far as I can see it, this is what you need to do:

> Start the CD. Chances are, there would be an auto run demo explaining you the features about the phone and stuff related to it ( its the same demo that you get to see on their website also)

> I think you will first need to install drivers for the software which will help you start the phone operations (downloading/uplaoding etc)

> I haven't seen the CD but I think you will find the drivers in the software itself.

> Hunt for an Installation manual in the CD. It will exactly explain you how to go about it. I think 1st u need to install drivers, then u need to restart system and later access the CD again to install you PC Sync & other phtot/video upload download software. During this step..I guess you will be required to attach your USB chord to the port which you wish to connect it with.

> After you manage to do this, then connect your phone with the USB chord and attach the chord to the respective port and click on the PC sync link on ur desktop.

atul... u better check your CD. You must be having all this in a well documented instructional manual :D

my phone box never had any cd along wth it??

am i missing something that i should have got in the orginal box???

:D

i bought mine this jan and it also had no CD

in fact i have an unbranded data cable, and i have not yet got it to work EVER!