Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Jio - Pan India 4G / LTE network

Yes that's 100% true as well. I have seen this same person (friend of mine) showing me this iphone 5s offer about a month ago and the directives had come from Mukesh. Infact they wanted to rebrand rcom to Jio at the same time. But I guess its gonna happen during Dec on DA birthday. May be then we all would come to know. But guys mark my words this is what is the inside details. I am shocked to know how come people on this forum don't know this???? Its really strange.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

cdma and lte are different services then what about rcom customers?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

They are different. But LTE can work on top of evdo/cdma. E.g. sprint and Verizon using LTE network for data and cdma for voice and 3g

Exactly, migration or upgrading from CDMA to LTE is more difficult for operators than GSM to LTE, but it is no way non-existent or non-executable task, in fact some of the biggest LTE networks are run by CDMA operators, ex: China, US(Verizon & Sprint), etc.,

Only 34% work of fiber laying completed in Mumbai, Handhole and manhole installation still pending on lots of routes.New tower sites and rcom connectivity yet to complete. RJIL also stops all kind of work in second phase cities. Now they are only interesting in metro 1 cities.Maximum work was completed in navi Mumbai area only. Let's see what will happen in december.

Sent from my HTC S710d using Tapatalk 2

If mukesh ambani takes over reliance cdma then i vl port in back to cdma..

If the news is true... look at the share price jump since March - April

The insiders would have known about it since long

Rcom.jpg

Dear freinds

Considering above discussion. .which all cities RJIO is going to launch its telecom venture and also what will happen to existing gsm and cdma customer

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

Reliance Jio Infocomm plans aggressive pan-India launch of 4G mobile phone services, asks DoT to release four crore new series phone numbershttp://www.hispanicbusiness.com/2013/11/10/ril_poised_for_big_bang_cellphone.htm

even if the news of Rjio taking over RCOM is true...is it worth it...

30K Crore of Debt + market price for all the spectrum that RCOM holds(almost 6-10MHz in all circles) + open offer in the market

total cost will be anywhere close to $10+ Billion

I think Rjio will just use RCOM network to give Voice service.

Something similar to T24, Vergin..

and when license of RCOM comes for renew RJIO will apply and take over everything at a lesser cost

• Like 1

Guess its celeberation time for all cdma users if Mukesh is really taking over better signals more choice of handsets attractive plans and what not Reliance Jio and Mukesh Ambani Jiyo

is there a need for an official "legal" takeover? the majority of the controlling interest in most of the Reliance (both MDA and ADA) remains in the name of their mother.

Edited by commonman

is there a need for an official "legal" takeover? the majority of the controlling interest in most of the Reliance (both MDA and ADA) remains in the name of their mother.

Source?

If controlling stake was in name of mother she would have listed in rich list of world...

But Mukesh and Anil do have their in that name

Change in legal owner is what i am doubting, what ever the people say in this forum i wont believe unless officially announce

Rjio can operate on RCOM same as what T24 does on TATA

Which Handset Support Rjio 4g.....?

^^^ does it? the band used in India does not feature here http://www.apple.com/iphone/LTE/

Check for country like Australia...

It clearly supports Band 40 (TD 2300). Same is in India

One can import chinese handsets(versions) of any Android flagship, they most probably support LTE 40 Band as it is one of the band widely used in China.

Suddenly I see lot of OFC being laid for RCOM in Hyderabad in full swing. I saw a toll free number on OFC pipes near my home and called it the person on other side replied this was RCOM SNOC number in Mumbai.

Not sure it this is related to RJIO but may just wel be. Interesting times ahead.

even they are hunting for places, where there is no tower, or places where the tower is not of enough capacity to cater the needs, is under full swing..

seems only particular model supports 2300 band. so the question is whether the RGSM offer for iPhone provides Model A1529 (5c) and Model A1530 (5s) - the two models indicated to support Band 40

the airtel one is same 1429 and 1430 so i think rcom is also the same.

Which Handset Support Rjio 4g.....?

Nexus 5 also I guess.

The LTE band in India is not supported on Nexus 5

What is the difference between 4g lte and 4g wimax and on which frequencies does wimax works.

Posted Image

Whats unusual on my homescreen.. B)

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

• Like 4