Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Reliance Jio - Pan India 4G / LTE network

Every one is happy seeing towers in their city!

Any update on actual starting of service?

tapatalking.....

Savr kijiye thoda

Fal meetha etc

eagerly waiting to port in to reliance 4g frm videshi voda.

Sabar Faal all is good. We only want 4g and for that we have no sabar. I guess launch day will be a nightmare for the MDA staff guess they will take a few months to get back ontrack. Very sure MNP servers will also crash on day one

Today in lower parel area in mumbai few ppl were digging road and were laying fibre optic,curiously i asked the main person he told its reliance 4g fibre optics and i asked when we expect services to start he said from april.

3days back in mumbai mirror paper it was mentioned tht bmc not giving permission to dig roads,lol paisa pahuch gaya it seems.

Mene to bola hi thaa

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am sure, other telecom operators are seeing, what we are seeing now.

Are they planning any counter strategy ?? Or simply assuming that cost difference will ensure their customer remains there only. And, also it is foolish to think of the fact that govt will only allow only Reliance to offer 4g - a virtual monopoly scenario..

Reliance Jio (RJIL) so far has received 2.2 crore mobile numbers which paves way for the company to launch its 4G services and these number will start from 70 as earlier we shared on TelecomTalk.

As per list of MSC Code, in Mumbai circle Reliance Jio 4G mobile numbers will be as 70210-xxxxx, 70211-xxxxx, 70212-xxxxx, 7013-xxxxx, 7014-xxxxx, 70215-xxxxx, 70216-xxxxx, 70217-xxxxx, 70218-xxxxx and 70219-xxxxx.

Reliance JIO Infocomm 4G Mobile Number Series – All Telecom Circles

Reliance-JIO-Infocomm-4G-Mobile-Number-S

Reliance Jio expected to launch 4G services by September<br />

<a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.bgr.in/news/reliance-jio-expected-to-launch-4g-services-by-september-ss214/'>http://www.bgr.in/news/reliance-jio-expected-to-launch-4g-services-by-september-ss214/</a><br />

<br />

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk<br />

<br />

so according to the article the launch sequence would be Delhi + Mumbai > South > West > North > East.

31 pages of discussion with any real offering from MDA

I wonder we might have to start a new forum when the services start? :P

• Like 1

Maybe we may see less trafic on this thread for few months..

Reliance Jio expected to launch 4G services by September

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/30897830.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Edited by silent_god

Saw this tower at Meerut

IMAG0336_1.jpg

I am seeing the second tower of Jio, in my hometown in Virudhunagar(TN)

post-14309-0-35313600-1393334787_thumb.j

I would like to know why they haven't put the boosters and switches on these towers yet and big question is where will they put switches, ups, etc as I don't see Soave around these towers

I would like to know why they haven't put the boosters and switches on these towers yet and big question is where will they put switches, ups, etc as I don't see Soave around these towers

as some of the reports mentioned in earlier reports, they are likely to start services in Sep. So, these electronic hardware will be installed later on. As there is no point installing this hardware on towers, when services are to commence in Sep. Like furnishing to be done after house is made. :)

On the sidelines, 4G from Airtel is available in Pune for some time now. Our company has tried it by giving it to few executives to test the service. The report was pathetic. It was tested in different locations and there was not a single positive response. Based on that my company believes that 4G is just a hype as of now.

Sent from my Lenovo A820e using Tapatalk

^^^^

4G at 2.3GHz will not be great if not done seriously, just like Airtel has launched... But I am waiting for 4G at 1.8GHz, which will definitely be much better (but relatively limited spectrum) which was bagged by both Airtel and RJio as backup...

I have also seen such tower in my area Old city Gurgaon

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

I m not sure how Jio would start it's service in Pune. There is a complete ban. Municipal corporation is not giving permission to eract, move, rise height for any tower of any telecom company.

Edited by MOBILE FAN

Ahmedabad will be declared as Wi-Fi city from tomorrow by CM. For next 3 months free Wi-Fi. 4G Reliance jio has started free service from today.

Got this message on Whatsapp

Is this true?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

:w00t::Sorprendido::w00t::Sorprendido:

Don't know about above mentioned news, but just saw a tower near sharada nagar in ahmedabad and it was empty

tapatalking.....

This is reliance Jio info com tower installed near my house. Name was mentioned on energy metre box

That Whatsapp forward mentions that the service would start from April. Obviously trying to make us fool.

Lot of tower install of reliance 4g on road. Without giving Rent to any private buildings like other telcos do.

Sent from my XT907

As per the telecomtalk, it is already started

Edited by nellorian

Received the following message on WhatsApp, no idea of its veracity. Maybe Ahmedabad people here, can provide more information:-

:unsure::wacko:

:wacko:

Ahmedabad will be declared as Wi-Fi city from today by CM. For next 3 months free Wi-Fi. 4G Reliance jio has started free service from today.

Gandhinagar, 27 February 2014

Chief Minister Narendra Modi today made eight localities of Ahmedabad city Wi-Fi enabled as part of the State Government's resolve to take e-Governance to the next level of Digital Technology of mobile-Governance. The 24×7 scheme being implemented under 'e-Nagar' Project is to be gradually extended to 53 towns in the state. The Gujarat had already implemented 'e-Gram' Project, he said.

Extending his greetings to the people of Ahmedabad to mark the city's 603rd anniversary, Mr. Modi sent skyped to common men from his Assembly constituency of Kankaria-Maninagar to announce various ambitious schemes and projects.

Speaking on the occasion, he said that with the launch of the web portal will begin the city's GIS-based town planning for civic services and legal rules framework. Since ICT has changed fast the lifestyle of the people, he said, we would have to keep pace with user-friendly Digital Technology or else would remain illiterate.

Mr. Modi wished that Gujarat's strides in application of digital technology for the benefit of the citizens would serve as an example and initiative for the rest of India.

The Chief Minister also launched on the occasion three-month-long intensive campaign under Mahatma Gandhi Cleanliness Mission as a mass movement. The mission would culminate on the Mahatma's 150th birth anniversary in 2019. India will celebrate 75th anniversary of Independence in 2022. One of the agenda of the mission is to provide toilet at every home, to uphold the dignity of women. He said that 611 villages have been awarded 'Nirmal Gram' prizes. Cleanliness is the prerequisite of health and hygiene to keep diseases away.

Ms Anandiben Patel in her welcome address gave details of the cleanliness mission, creating public awareness for sewage, zero waste and other civic amenities. Additional Chief Secretary for Urban Development Aloria proposed a vote of thanks.

Prominent among those present on the occasion included Panchayat Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasma, Minister of State Jayantibhai Kavadia, Chief Secretary, Secretaries, Chairmen of Urban Development Corporations, MPs and MLAs.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2